It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puzzling quadruple murder in Idaho

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Super strange case.

I'm thinking serial killer.

Can't wait to see a true crime rundown of this.

posted on Nov, 22 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
There has been no talk of forced entry either. It could have also been multiple people. There were defensive wounds also on the victims so one of them I would think was not that large if a college age girl could fight back. Maybe it is a female which would be one of the first since Wuornos.

Like when something comes up stolen there is a 98% change the know the person. I think that will come out here also. Whoever killed those kids knew those kids and the ones still alive are so scared they are not saying a word.

the guy that was killed

looks like a big dude.

whomever did it,

knew their way around a knife, and anatomy. if one was even used.

i'm going with a lizzy borden style killing. axe

2 handed weapon and a head shot even a gal can use it to effect.

lots of blood.
they haven't released the amount of stab wounds.
i don't mind to be corrected.

i hear the crime scene has been messed up with all the people walking all around.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
a reply to: RazorV66

Super strange case.

I'm thinking serial killer.

Can't wait to see a true crime rundown of this.

Watch Cold Valley if you want to see why serial killers are seldom caught in rural Idaho. We're talking Keystone Cops here.

They swoop in and walk all over the scene, looking for clues. They fail to collect and test pertinent evidence, which wouldn't stand up in court anyway because their 'bull in a china shop' methods have already contaminated the scene.

By the time the FBI gets called in the crime scene has been so disturbed and the evidence so badly compromised they don't have a whole lot left to work with.

My daughter went to school with one of the 1980's serial killer, and I worked directly with the known killer at my place of employment for awhile.

There are many, many murders that remain unsolved in my stomping grounds. Lack of training and resources seems to be the biggest problem.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

originally posted by: nugget1
Horrendous rage against four people makes me wonder what could cause someone to be filled with that much hate. Did the perp get scorned, ridiculed, bullied by the group at some time?

By the way, it's pronounced 'Moss-co', not 'Moss-cow'.

I also read somewhere that there were shrooms involved. unconfirmed
That could also appear as a crime of passion when it wasn't, if some newbie tripper thought melting-faced demon monsters were after them.

...just adding to the confusion

That has crossed my mind, too; I definitely wouldn't rule out drug involvement. Moscow has a pretty 'drug-friendly' crowd; there are quite a few assaults committed every year over deals gone bad or chemically induced rage.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   
My Profile:

--Killer is between 18-24

--Killer will have had some passing contact with at least one of the victims

--Killer will have been expelled from a party/social gathering at the house due to 'inappropriate' behavior within the past eight weeks or so.

--KIller will have been under the influence of amphetamines and/or prescription anti-depressant drugs.

--Killer will have a history with the local mental health system

--KIller will have had several minor brushes with the police (not traffic violations)

--Killer will live within a half mile of the crime scene.

--Killer will attempt suicide when he feels the police are closing in, but will botch the job.

--KIller will claim 'voices in his head' told him to kill, or claim to be possessed by demons.

--Killer will be an online RPG game player, probably "World of Warcraft." or a Vampire LARP

--Killer likes to wear all black, or black and cami type clothes.
edit on 23-11-2022 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It is the 911 call that is odd. The call was about someone unresponsive. We have read about the crime scene.

It does not make sense.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It's been reported that police are looking into whether or not one of the women had a stalker. As of the most recent press conference, they haven't been able to (or won't) confirm that.

Investigators have been positioning themselves in the trees/bushes behind the house to analyze the different views a perp would have of the 3rd-floor window. Not only would that area be ideal for a stalker (close view of the 2nd and 3rd-floor windows and plenty of cover), it's a likely escape route with the small parking area nearby. Investigators were timing a state trooper running two different routes from the sliding glass door on the 2nd floor to the forested area by the parking lot.

If a stalker had been at the house before, it would be all too easy to watch and wait for an opportunity from that spot.

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
So I've been following that web sleuths website. It's pretty cool. There are so many people saying stuff that this comment would never be seen. Here it is. Isn't helping much but...
If you've seen reno 911 or sooper troopers, and know cops, they say that isn't too far off.
These cops probably never expected anything like this in a million years. Probably hanging at the station playing cards and then this.
The first few hours of this probably got so tampered with before they realized oh crap this is a big deal.
edit on 11/23/2022 by 5ofineed5aladder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77
I don't get how there are no blood stains outside unless this person is very good at what they do. Left their shoes outside and also covered their body to not leave blood stains plus change of clothes.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What criteria did you use to come up with this?

In Oklahoma, 4 Chinese people were murdered at a marijuana farm. There were armed guards at this Chinese run operation, who disappeared that day. The day before Thanksgiving in Bloomington MN, an Asian man killed a patron at a Vietnamese restaurant and injured a server when he walked in wearing a hoodie, purple surgical gloves and brandishing a Glock, as if he were on a mission. The man was subsequently arrested in Oklahoma on his way back to Texas. The only guy in Texas with that same name and age is a 47 year old Pharmacist.

I guess my point here is that we can speculate as to what we think is what a killer is, but we need to have facts to back up our claims or profiles.a reply to: starviego

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here is a thought. You have 6 people living in the house. 4 are dead, 2 are alive. They heard and saw nothing. Toxicology on the victims likely will bear out they were sedated with a narcotic. When someone is impaired, they can be murdered with a knife quite easily. The two went to a food truck. The food could have been the delivery device. One or both survivors could have either been sedated or been the killer. As someone else posted, snaking the drains of all the showers would be telling as to how the killer or killer’s got away unseen and unheard. A food truck video seems to be an interesting piece of evidence. How much food did they buy?

I doubt this is a cult or a serial killer. This is likely an internal issue in the house. a reply to: sarahvital

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fairtrade141
What criteria did you use to come up with this?

Just my experience studying the whole school shooting phenomenon and the profile of the people who do those kind of mass rage attacks. Admittedly, I am just speculating.

If this was due to an "internal issue in the house" the cops probably would have discovered this and made an arrest by now. The longer the investigation goes on, the more likely it is that the killer will have been a stranger to the victims.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Not necessarily. Toxicology takes time, and having enough evidence may be a factor. The fact they make reference to a food truck tells me that something odd connects that with the crime.a reply to: starviego

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Let’s take that thought and work through it.

A psychopath is someone you don’t know is a psychopath until it’s too late.

I had this thought. If I were one of those surviving girls and I was a psychopath and I wanted to get rid of 4 room mates I could not stand, how would I do it?

FIrst, I would find a narcotic, and get enough for 6 people. Go with the one room mate I can actually stand, pick up food from a food truck. Lace 5 meals with a drug that nobody can taste in their drunken state. 5 people find themselves sleepy, and go to bed. When I know they are all dead asleep, murder 4 of them in a brutal way. The 5th person sees and hears nothing. I shower, and then sedate myself with the same narcotic. So all 6 people will have traces of the drug in their system.

Then when I wake up, the room mate who woke up before I did calls the cops and wakes me up too. I tramp around the crime scene, and after I have made a mess of myself, take a shower, because I am “not thinking about a crime scene” and “Blood is icky”.

It’s nearly a perfect crime. Even if they snake the drains, you have a girl who clearly could be a psychopathic killer.

Then again I could be completely wrong, and the fact that I was able to sort something like this out, likely means that I probably ought to seek help.

Just an idea of how things could have went, if there were just an internal problem inside that house. The telling evidence would be whose body was desecrated the most.

Because if the guy was a big guy like they said, the only way someone is going to overpower that person without anyone else knowing, would be to sedate all of the people involved. This is speaking from a pure accoustics standpoint. The only way people don’t wake up during a violent crime is if either there is too much ambient noise, or they simply physically cannot respond to external stimuli. a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Here is a thought. You have 6 people living in the house. 4 are dead, 2 are alive. They heard and saw nothing. Toxicology on the victims likely will bear out they were sedated with a narcotic. When someone is impaired, they can be murdered with a knife quite easily. The two went to a food truck. The food could have been the delivery device. One or both survivors could have either been sedated or been the killer. As someone else posted, snaking the drains of all the showers would be telling as to how the killer or killer’s got away unseen and unheard. A food truck video seems to be an interesting piece of evidence. How much food did they buy?

I doubt this is a cult or a serial killer. This is likely an internal issue in the house. a reply to: sarahvital

it could be. , sure.

but only the 2 girls were at the truck.

there was a case in oregon that a couple was stabbed, the guy was killed but the girl survived. in their sleep.

they had someone there that was unharmed too.
the person was going to house sit when the couple went away on the next morning.

cops said it was unrelated.

posted on Nov, 25 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

The food truck sells specialty macaroni and cheese and tacos, the girls ordered 1 order of Mac and cheese for both of them apparently.
www.thegrubtruck.com...

I have seen their live streams on Twitch long before the murders happened and after I saw that they were on camera at the truck, I went and watched the recorded video which they keep on their page.
Here is the link to the entire video from that night, the girls appear about 3 hours and 45 minutes in, I think it was.

www.twitch.tv...
edit on 25-11-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2022 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
King road is exposed between I 95 and the U of I campus. Plus there is a truck stop at the hi-way next to King St access. My son roomed with friends just down from this house up to graduation in 2005.

After hearing of these murders and the Nov. 8th killing of a U S Aid worker in Bagdad in a drive by, I searched Moscow Murders and Quds. Instead, my search got hijacked to a tip line in the Salt Lake field office of the F B I. Someone wants to keep the lid on these murders. If Qud agents slipped over the Southern border———! Two vehicles and multiple shooters have claimed it was to avenge Quissem Solamani’s killing. N. Idaho cities are opposite time zones from Qom, Iran. 8:00 P M here is 8:00 AM there. Nov 8 to Nov 13 would give a team enough time to set up a raid?? Prolly took Nov 9 & 10 to learn of the Bagdad killing. Oregon and Idaho State flags use blue fields, but Washington uses Green, while South Idaho and Montana are in a different time zone

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It would be interesting to hear a psychics viewpoint on the case.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The food truck sells specialty macaroni and cheese and tacos, the girls ordered 1 order of Mac and cheese for both of them apparently.
www.thegrubtruck.com...

That food truck is semi famous. Opened like 9 PM to 2 AM, best mac and cheese in 1000 miles.

posted on Nov, 28 2022 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

www.thegrubtruck.com...

I have seen their live streams on Twitch long before the murders happened and after I saw that they were on camera at the truck, I went and watched the recorded video which they keep on their page.
Here is the link to the entire video from that night, the girls appear about 3 hours and 45 minutes in, I think it was.

www.twitch.tv...

Who's the guy in the white hoodie with the baseball cap on?

If it's the same two girls, Blonde, One with the knees out of her jeans and the other with a short pink top? then the white hoodie guy turns up at the same time as the girls. Keeps an eye on them and leaves when they leave. He doesn't buy anything. They don't appear to be together. He leaves in an opposite direction but he certainly shows an interest in those girls.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join