It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To die

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I very recently had an unexplainable NDE.
I had been feeling very strange for a couple of days, just jumpy, nervous and irritable like I knew something was about to happen, I just didn't know what. This one night I just became quite anxious and had all these terrible feelings like I was about to die and it was really important that I start to write things down.All of a sudden this most amazing revelation came to me and I just started screming with joy and rolling around the floor.

For me there was no white light or tunnel. It was like the whole world collapsed in itself in a swirl into this one point and I was sucked right into it. It was kind of a rush like being propelled and vacuum sucked into this void full of tiny pinprick lights but it was the feeling of complete and utter joy and happiness that was really incredible. I will never forget that moment as long as I live, even now it takes my breath away.

In that moment it was as though everything made sense. I had this incredible feeling that I was at one with everything and everyone in the universe - I guess thats where the collective conscience thing comes in.
For some reason I felt this incredible sense of achievment and contentment that man as a race has reached a kind of critical mass and that this is be as bad as it gets. I feel as though it all started again from that point, but in reverse. I t felt as though it was a turning point for the entire universe but since I feel we are all interconnected it is still a bit confusing to me.
It is kind of like knowing the answer but not knowing how you got there.

My husband ran out of bed and grabbed me and was almost hysterical asking if I was alright. I kept repeating over and over that it was all perfect and that it was just the way it should be finally. I really do beleive that if he hadn't grabbed me I would be gone because the feelings were so strong I wanted to explore further.

One thing I have never mentioned before is that as he grabbed me and I rushed back into being aware of my physical body I SWEAR my surroundings were slightly different. Nothing major, just little things. The size of the room, a different tinge to the curtains etc. But it really had me wondering where I cam back to. Even my husband seems different. All my life I have felt out of place and never really quite happy like I didn't belong. It almost feels to me that I had previously existed in another dimension or existence parallel to this one by accident.
Now I am perfectly happy and that feeling of joy and utter love has never left me. Maybe thats why I feel so good now. I'm not sure as I'm still trying to find my way and understand what has happened.

I am now learning to control my new found energies too. I have always been in the medical profession but lately my healing abilites, real healing, have peaked and I feel that I have been left with a special gift. I am also gifted with precognition of certain events, nothing special but with time perhaps I will learn how to harness my own potential.

This all sounds a bit nuts I know. Everyones experiences are so different but it was such a huge shock for me that I am literally still astounded. I have never been religious nor have I ever experimented with these kinds of things.

All I can say is that it was the most positive experience of my life and it truly is a comfort to know that there is something wonderful out there.

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
>>Thats an interesting story. Im curiouse about your avatar, did you see somthing like that in your nde?

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
I met what was called my oversoul, as when we incarnate, only one half of our essence is sent, the oversoul is our protector or avatar..
Does this make sense to you? I hope..

It kind of makes sense, i have heard before that some people have seen other beings yours seems more descriptive then most. What was also interesting was the similarity you pointed out in your story about the counsel resembling the grays. Still curious about your avatar, that you now have removed. Thanks for replying.

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
>>It kind of makes sense, i have heard before that some people have seen other beings yours seems more descriptive then most. What was also interesting was the similarity you pointed out in your story about the counsel resembling the grays. Still curious about your avatar, that you now have removed. Thanks for replying.

posted on Apr, 16 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Moonbeam;

Since we have spilled our guts..lol
Are you ready to share your theories?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
now what if we were to say that our subconsious and our soul or astral body are one in the same?

posted on Apr, 17 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonbeam13
now what if we were to say that our subconsious and our soul or astral body are one in the same?

I would not dis-agree with that..

top topics

<< 1   >>

join