It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missile Story Distracts From Two Bigger Stories - Globalized Power

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The missile miss fire serves as a big distraction from two far more important stories: 1. G20 panel calls for global digital health passports, and 2. Global financial giants and the New York Fed are rolling out a digital dollar test run as crypto suffers from the FTX crash.

Digital health passports:

Speaking in a crowd in Bali, Budi Gunadi Sadikin said, "Let's have a digital health certificate acknowledged by WHO. If you have been vaccinated or tested properly, then you can move around. So for the next pandemic, instead of stopping the movement of the people, one hundred percent... you can still provide some movement of the people.

thepostmillennial.com...

Digital currency:

About a dozen global giants, including Citigroup, HSBC, Mastercard and Wells Fargo, announced plans on Tuesday to test use of a digital token for 12 weeks in conjunction with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, with the intention of examining how effective a digital currency is in speeding up payments.

Other firms also listed by the New York Fed include BNY Mellon, PNC Bank, Truist Financial, US Bancorp and TD Bank. All of the firms will participate in the project and use simulated data in a test environment. Banks will issue tokens which will be processed through a simulated central bank.

Link
edit on 15-11-2022 by LoneCloudHopper2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LoneCloudHopper2

Distracts or emboldens?

What impeccable timing too!

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What's telling about the digital health passport is that well be able to use it soon for the next pandemic.

Pandemics only happen ever 40 years or so, how do you know there will be another so soon?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Right? Quite a coincidence. And the missile story grabs all the attention.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Bill Gates has been predicting a new pandemic.

www.the-sun.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
What's telling about the digital health passport is that well be able to use it soon for the next pandemic.

Pandemics only happen ever 40 years or so, how do you know there will be another so soon?

That’s easy. There’s a big election in 2024.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

2 for 1.

Distract from this, and the missile story will help with Congress approving some BIG money funds that were just requested for Ukraine.

Shnazzy!

AND depending what happens, we might get that WWIII for Christmas that we always wanted!!!

So, 3 for 1, really!

edit on 11/15/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:11 PM
link   
It also adds to distract from the latest election fiasco.

Second line.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I hope when the dust settles on the crypto-dollar that I have a bigger allowance from the govt than I had from my father growing up.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Good point!

I've never seen so many ATS threads over an accidental missile strike in a war zone that killed two people.

Meh..

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Roxstar
It also adds to distract from the latest election fiasco.

Second line.

We're up to 4 for 1.

Noice!

Looks like mission accomplished, unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Good point!

I've never seen so many ATS threads over an accidental missile strike in a war zone that killed two people.

Meh..

Is there another instance you could compare it to where a Russian missile allegedly hit in a NATO country? Also, is Poland a war zone?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I see another pattern here about how the thumb screws are periodically tightened and then a bit loosened, just to add another turn on top of it.

This way people do not get full bonkers and are slowly getting used to it. Similar with the lockdowns and restrictions. It's once again exploiting the individual time perception one has, because many of it seems planned long hand with intelligent planning.

The way politicians are allowed to # up every time and then use the # up to turn around and gaslight the population into the next measurement, is getting more bolder.

That or the politicians are just really incompetent by nature, what would not exclude a secret think tank plotting out such stuff. I thought about writing a story from my perspective. Using all my observations to write a story how, if I was an evil person, would steer humanity into the direction that hypothetic evil me would want.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: carewemust
Good point!

Meh..

Is there another instance you could compare it to where a Russian missile allegedly hit in a NATO country? Also, is Poland a war zone?

My mind is still stuck on all the Americans left behind in Afghanistan and the 11 that died in the withdrawel needlessly. Now they're under Sharia Law again, so all we did by getting involved is F up the country before moving on to new Ukranian territory.

Proof that Azov didn't obtain Russian missiles would never be allowed to see the light of day, and those willing to take media reports as truthful being manipulated to further Biden's agenda-whatever that mau be.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

My guess is that this was an accident. And hopefully it doesn’t escalate into anything further.

But my point was that this story clearly holds more gravity than “2 people accidentally died in a war zone” which was factually incorrect in and of itself.

We all know that this could be a pivot point even though most of us hope it isn’t.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
That Polish missile strike, accidental or not, should be thoroughly investigated.
As someone of Polish descent, I know that Poland is in a very dangerous location, and being a flat country has had its share of war mongers.
We wouldn't take it so lightly if it happened in the USA, would we?

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Digital health passports now operational in Czech.

Contains vaccine status along with full medical history.

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RonnieJersey
That Polish missile strike, accidental or not, should be thoroughly investigated.
As someone of Polish descent, I know that Poland is in a very dangerous location, and being a flat country has had its share of war mongers.
We wouldn't take it so lightly if it happened in the USA, would we?

Yes, it should be investigated.

Firstly, if it was an accident, then, yes they happen everyday and we don't start a major war over it. The U.S. and almost every other nation has had such accidents, if it was an accident.

If it wasn't an accident, then, I'm sure Poland invoking Article 4 will lead to a consultation and more information will come out, maybe.

OR

What if it was Ukraine that accidently caused the damage and deaths with their own missile?

Not as simple as just go get revenge before we know the facts IMO

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Bill Gates has been predicting a new pandemic.

www.the-sun.com...

Wow thats almost like Fox News predicting Katie Hobbs winning by the exact amount at the same time Lake was up 11 point in the polls.

So many coincidences these days...

posted on Nov, 15 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

lol Hope they don't get their way for sure. Not that they want WW3 but they sure do want conflict.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join