It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kookaburras Teach Humanity a Lesson

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Simple, sweet, and to the point.

Take note, all you money grubbing, greedy, self-centered bastards, corporations and governments.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

I'm betting their sense of sharing doesn't end at some imaginative border.
take note all you patridiots.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

I wager it does not go any further than that one rail .

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Ugh i find this sort of rhetoric on a post that has nothing to do with politics far more agonizing and instead illustrates your inability to separate issues

The irony

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Good call...

Taking the animal kingdom to virtue signal, mostly backfires, especially when you're trying to underline some moral values.

edit on 10-11-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Huh isn't the issue about the ability to share, and isn't that ability in humans higly impaired thanks to nationality?

I think its absurde that the notion of justice stops at some imaginative border...

Maybe my sense of who is part of humanity that deserves to live in dignity is a little more broad than that of patridiots...

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Exactly. Bringing politics into this on the basis of nationality is just stupid. And even birds have territories they roam, with necessary borders. So it's doubly stupid. But I guess now we know of at least two people that these birds attempted to educate. Nice try, birdies! Unfortunately, you little birdies are more evolved than many in our species. Or I'd say even most.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Here I show you two triggered patridiots where politics and nationality became part of this thread....

Take note, all you money grubbing, greedy, self-centered bastards, corporations andgovernments

Great name calling by the way. I'm almost getting nostalgic.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

I don't know it looks like the system in place they have is very much like our own.

You have the big bird on the LEFT (gov't and big corps) and the little worker guy on the right getting paid and giving away his earnings to the bigger bird on the left.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

This is a map of wolf pack territory:

Looks to me like they respect each others "borders".

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I'm all for the rules of Nature but I'm sure alot would be in conflict with our morals...

Cherry picking much?

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I'm all for the rules of Nature but I'm sure alot would be in conflict with our morals...

Cherry picking much?

Not at all.

I think borders are compatible with our morals.

Also, just wanted to show that animals form their own borders in nature.

It's about respecting boundaries, which has to do with our morals as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I'd star your post but I'm not sure if you're laughing at me.

My cat's breath does smell like cat food, though..

edit on 11/10/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Oh no, lol... Not at you, loved your post. An unfortunate fact of nature is that birdies can't talk, but if they could- they mighta said exactly what you did about the wolves respecting other territories. Perfect counter argument to attempted thread rape by the unevolved.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Oh no, lol... Not at you, loved your post. An unfortunate fact of nature is that birdies can't talk, but if they could- they mighta said exactly what you did about the wolves respecting other territories. Perfect counter argument to attempted thread rape by the unevolved.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It sure feels mud-pitty in here.

There's not enough context in the behavior in the video to draw any sort of metaphor that isn't fallacious. Are they sharing or is this a display of pecking order?

The whole of the animal kingdom is simultaneously behaviorally predictive with enough context, and also individually personal. It is not so rare for the wild to develop compassionate socially-inclined individuals, especially with compassionate human contact. There's a whole world of tribal and geopolitics going on that we have only incomplete behavioral data and a language barrier only just recently being scratched.

As for human borders, they make sense in the historical context of human war, which is now rarely for survival, but if you actually look at the interactions of the borders with natural physical geographic processes such as the watershed, those borders start to see problems.

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   

It sounds like it's a temporal arrangement

Biologists describe wolf territory as not just spatial, but spatial-temporal, so that each pack moves in and out of each other’s turf depending on how recently the “no trespassing” signals were posted.[4]

If a pack trice the size would run into some scarcity, these borders would mean squat.

Also no monogamy, killing of newborns to secure stability, do i have to go on you animals?
edit on 10-11-2022 by Terpene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

The bird on the left is so much fatter than the bird on the right, gluttony comes to mind. LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Perfect counter argument to attempted thread rape by the unevolved.

It doesn't feel like I'm on the way out due to the inability to adapt, i wonder how well you cope with adapting

You believe in evolution? Good to know

top topics

<<   2 >>

join