It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Bigelow said "aliens are right under people's noses"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

Here are vintage original Dr.Walter Kilner formula Dicyanin goggles from the late 60’s, early 70’s manufactured by Metaphysical Research Group in Hastings, England.

Instructions in the box inside lid….

Here’s a direct link to Dr. Walter Kilner’s Auras book The Human Atmosphere in downloadable PDF format….

ia800502.us.archive.org...

In perusing the book….I may have found the red dye compound that may look deeper into the infrared band (ultra-red?).

The good Dr. also experimented with Carmine red dye screens! Chapter 2….This red may tie into the tint or shade used in the short experiment, red versions of the night-vision scopes used in Vietnam. Hmmmm…..

Carmine red….

Perhaps goggles with Carmine dye sensitized coated lens will reveal things from the unseen side of our world….maybe creatures, paranormal spirits, maybe UFO’s and Aliens…..

Perhaps Bigelow should look into this….

Of course you can find red lenses glasses and goggles (steampunk) out there…..but perhaps not the correct red…and formula necessary to block out 95% or better of the visible color light spectrum, leaving just Infrared….much like Dicyanin is purported to do for Ultraviolet.

Just a thought…

👽
edit on 5-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Of course you can find red lenses glasses and goggles (steampunk) out there…..but perhaps not the correct red…and formula necessary to block out 95% or better of the visible color light spectrum, leaving just Infrared….much like Dicyanin is purported to do for Ultraviolet.

Just a thought…

👽

Ummm... Infrared isnt part of the visible spectrum, nor is Ultra violet... blocking 95% of the visible light spectrum in a pair of googles isnt going to effect seeing infrared, your just gonna bump into things alot while wearing them lol... you might as well wear a welders mask, same effect.

Our eyes cant see in the infrared band of the EM spectrum to begin with (although some people can see a part of the Ultra violet band, I personally can a little and there are tests you can do to see if you can... but it aint like I see the world like a Bee does who has eyes evolved to actually do so lol). Any Infrared 'light' is essentially heat... you can feel heat, but you as a human have no ability to see heat, and no tinted googles will EVER let you see heat no matter what color they are.

Anyway, no pair of googles with tinted lenses is ever going to let you see 'inviisble' things your eyes cant see naturally unless their a thermal imaging system or an Ultraviolet camera, and all they are is a sensor designed to 'see' what you cant and project a representative image onto a screen in the EMS part that your eyes can, ie visible light.

Aura googles... wow, sucker born every minute I guess. You want to see Infrared ie heat... you dont need to block visible light to do so, just get a thermal camera lol.
edit on 5-11-2022 by BigfootNZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

That PDF is a true treasure Ophiuchus1. Thankyou for posting.

That is old school research of the best kind, and one that is close to my heart. It was maybe fourty years ago that I gave away my occult library of books, and did my best to forget everything. To start anew from a position of no knowledge whatsoever. Those books did nothing to prepare one for what is encountered first hand. Quite the opposite in many ways.

Because the PDF is image based and some ATS folks can't see images (screen readers?), I have written out the preface from Kilner's book. It gives an idea of Kilner's approach to his research.

PREFACE

From the first moment of seeing the human atmosphere, I determined to investigate the subject apart from all occultism; and to remain unbiased, and did not read any accounts of the Aura until a large number (over sixty) of patients had been inspected.

As all the descriptions and references to the Aura that could be found were, without exception, in occult works, and afforded little assistance to physical investigation, I have decided to insert no quotations. This resolution places me in a peculiar position of having no authorities to fall back on, which in some ways is an advantage, and a disadvantage in others.

The title of Human Atmosphere - a happy inspiration of a friend - is especially appropriate to the subject, because it conveys a clear idea to the general public, while the term "Aura" not withstanding it's definition - "any subtle invisible emanation, effluvium, or exhalation from a substance, as aroma of flowers, etc." (Websters Dictionary) - is confined to people possessing some knowledge of occultism.

The word Aura has, however, been retained for shortness and convenience, as "Atmosphere" would be misleading when used alone, and when combined with "Human" is, to say the least, cumbersome.

After what has been said about the desire to be perfectly free from Occultism, it may seem strange that the expression Etheric Double has been employed. The name was borrowed from theosophic books, as no appropriate term has yet been devised.

W. J. K.

The goggles are still obtainable by the way, I have ordered a pair for manufacture with the dicyanine screen. They are not cheap, hundreds of American dollars. I haven't brought myself anything special for some time, so why not. The question of legality of possession dicyanine screens is questionable. However I don't want to possibly harm the makers of the screens, so I won't name them here. Suffice it to say, they are not hard to find with the web browser.

I will investigate the Dicyanine screen if it gets past our Australian customs. I imported Delawarr Radionic instruments from England back in the 1990s, and was lucky to get it through customs. I had a lot of talking I had to do, and import duty was initially set at equal the original cost of purchase. The customs people quite possibly knew what the instruments were and wanted to discourage importation.

Perhaps goggles with Carmine dye sensitized coated lens will reveal things from the unseen side of our world….maybe creatures, paranormal spirits, maybe UFO’s and Aliens…..

Good point there with the Carmine dye screen. In the video of Vietnam they spoke of a red screen, Carmine is quite possibly the one they used. They also mentioned a yellow screen that could be flipped over the red.

My intention is to obtain the red screen also.

The way Kilner describes the Etheric Double and the Aura is familiar to me. At times I see those things as he describes.

The critter I described in an earlier post rummaging through my home in the middle of the night I see at other times too.

If I sit on my veranda at night with the electric light in a certain position, I can look past the light source into a large pine tree. If I am lucky and get it right, pairs of round blue eyes will become visible in the darkness.

The first time only one set of eyes were visible, then more appeared. One posibility is the critters have two sets of eyelids like a cat. That would give them the ability to see me without me seeing their eyes. If they want me to see them they would possibly open the transparant eye lids. Like the principal of the two way mirror, they can see me and I cannot see them.

So the Dicyanine screen may not be the right one to use to see these critters, and the red screen would give better results. The video commentary describes the commander looking through the goggles and seeing the "demons" flying alongside the helicopter and in the trees. Then on removal of the goggles nothing is seen.

So yeah, just maybe the American military was playing around with the work of Kilner and got more than they bargained for.

Perhaps Bigelow should look into this….

I would suggest mister Bigelow knows all about the goggles and more since he has military and secret squirrel connections. It would not surprise me to learn that Luis Elizondo knows too. Which would mean alphabet soup agencies know too. A can of worms there (LOL).

(ROFL) Maybe the big reveal, the big disclosure, given in the room behind closed doors at the Academy Of The Stars was:

General: "Here Tom, take a look through these glasses . . . "

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Perhaps it’s all a pipe dream…..maybe not

I have night vision goggles and camera ….yet, I’ve never seen anything strange at ground level or in the sky.

My thoughts are on how to somehow, and cheaply, replicate by some other means and materials….the Red night-vision goggles experimented with in Vietnam.

Curiosity has the best of me.

👽

edit on 5-11-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

You are going to get much farther in this than I have the means for.

I wish you much luck 🍀

And kindly post your findings, as they become available to you.

I’m optimistic about what you are embarking on……even if it’s for the sake of experimentation!

🥂

👽

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Oh I'll post here about it here in this thread, provided I can get the things past customs. That will also take a few months for manufacture, travel and customs. Perhaps February march 2023, For a while now I have wanted to make my small half acre plot of land a place where I can investigate very closely the ordinarily unseen wildlife. The idea of sitting a small creature on my lap and getting to know it is something I have done in the past. Seeing other things too.

Part of the preparation of the land has been to bring the land within Rudolf Steiner's biodynamic principals. We are into the first six months of biodynamic practice of enlivening the unseen principals of Nature. There is feedback from the unseen in the garden growth that there is assistance here. Other things like someone starting a thread, and someone else posting a video ; )

I think the solution is to approach the subject as Kilner has done. To do it oneself and without bias grown from religious and metaphysical sources. The thinking in terms of, and using the word "demons", predisposes one to a certain bias the unseen critters pick up on. That changes their behaviour towards the hostile. Even the word "entity" upsets them and I try not to think in those terms myself.

I have to admit I borrowed a term from a Japanese cartoon called The Ancient Magus' Bride. In there they refer to the unseen Beings of folklore as "the neighbors". Personally I think that is the right approach.

posted on Nov, 6 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

…..”In there they refer to the unseen Beings of folklore as "the neighbors". Personally I think that is the right approach.”…..

👍🏼

👽

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Guess what turned up in the mail today.

One pair of Dicyanin goggles . . .

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   
A realy interesting book on Photographic fact and formulas that discusses how dicyanine is processed and used in photographi chemistry. It downloads the complete book as a PDF. Really heavy stuff.

Forgotten books : Enlargers and Photographic processes

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
It is the cats.

www.vice.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigfootNZ

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Just a thought…

👽

Ummm... Infrared isnt part of the visible spectrum, nor is Ultra violet... blocking 95% of the visible light spectrum in a pair of googles isnt going to effect seeing infrared, your just gonna bump into things alot while wearing them lol... you might as well wear a welders mask, same effect.

Our eyes cant see in the infrared band of the EM spectrum to begin with (although some people can see a part of the Ultra violet band, I personally can a little and there are tests you can do to see if you can... but it aint like I see the world like a Bee does who has eyes evolved to actually do so lol). Any Infrared 'light' is essentially heat... you can feel heat, but you as a human have no ability to see heat, and no tinted googles will EVER let you see heat no matter what color they are.

Anyway, no pair of googles with tinted lenses is ever going to let you see 'inviisble' things your eyes cant see naturally unless their a thermal imaging system or an Ultraviolet camera, and all they are is a sensor designed to 'see' what you cant and project a representative image onto a screen in the EMS part that your eyes can, ie visible light.

Aura googles... wow, sucker born every minute I guess. You want to see Infrared ie heat... you dont need to block visible light to do so, just get a thermal camera lol.

Optical filters certainly do not allow you to see in infrared or ultraviolet. These filters operate on the fringes of visible light. The chemicals that are used to produce these filters are complicated chemistry, as noted in one of my previous posts.

We must remember that the frequencies of visible light are ANALOG, in the sense that there are INFINITE divisions into the spectrum to attempt to isolate a correct color. This is what Pinacyanol or dicyanine are all about, as they facilitate the synthesis of filters that can do what many other dye chemicals cannot do. There is something to all of this, at least in the science of it, and why it is so hard to obtain.

For all we know presently, there could be hundreds or thousands of discreet frequencies that have some natural resonance / modal characteristic that can be used to develop sensors and other technology, but we have yet to identify them. Again, we are talking about infinite demodulation techniques we can only speculate on.
edit on 7-12-2022 by charlyv because: content

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NobodySpecial268

Guess what turned up in the mail today.

One pair of Dicyanin goggles . . .

Cool….Welllllll any results either way?…..are you seeing some weird things in the day or night whether at ground level or sky level?

If anything….the Goggles are nostalgic of a period of metaphysical research and experimentation. It’s a conversation piece. I wouldn’t consider it a lose of money….it’s now a collectible for some.

👽
edit on 7-12-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I opened the box.

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   

You're supposed to make a video, apparently.

duckduckgo.com...
edit on 12/7/2022 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2022 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

In the making Phage.

The camcorder is still filming the front door for when the MIB come to erase our memories.

Starting to wonder if they have the right address.

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Cool….Welllllll any results either way?…..are you seeing some weird things in the day or night whether at ground level or sky level?

I tried them out this afternoon after work while watering the vege patch. Didn't see anything overly extraordinary. If one looks at the hand, even now perhaps twenty minutes after removing the goggles, one can see a feint close fitting mist about the fingers. That is with a dark background. The trick is not to look directly at it, gaze a few inches above the fingertips.

The view using the goggles is like in the picture below. The right hand image is actually using one of the removeable dicyanin screens from the goggles. Everything is red and purple. Plants especially, are red.

It is a full moon tonight. I might lay on the back lawn and stare at the moon.

Reading the instruction book, they say the screens are used to sensitize the eyes to seeing the aura. 15 minutes of looking on the first day. One must practice.

So far, it is not like the interview video where the military officer takes the goggles from the gunner and sees demons, and then does not see demons when the goggles are removed.

However, I would not dismiss the interview. what is not said in the video interview is probably more important than what was said.

If anything….the Goggles are nostalgic of a period of metaphysical research and experimentation. It’s a conversation piece. I wouldn’t consider it a lose of money….it’s now a collectible for some.

They are interesting, even if to simply train the physical eye to notice more than usual. Dr Kilner's premise on how the dicyanin screens work is 'colour complimentary theory' of colour vision. That is, tire the ability of the eye by over-saturating it with a specific colour, thus sensitising it to it's "complimentary" colour.

My own thought is the brain also has to process the information from the eyes into something understandable - cognition.

There is also the story of dicyanin screens being "illegal". We have demonstrated that the dicyanin screens can, in fact, be purchased in the USA, and shipped to Australia without problems. One urban myth laid to rest.

-----------------------------------
One never knows who reads the pages of ATS. If a set of the Viet Nam era goggles were to come my way, I would be happy to review them, and what is seen through them. (nothing ventured, nothing gained ; )
---------------------------------

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

it's been rumored the dye is not the same chemical composition as the first dicyanin googles used... you can buy toy guns everywhere

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I think there is merit on the metaphysical research angle with Dr Kilner's method.

There is an old method of training the eye to see "auras" that uses a mirror and a candle with a matt black cloth background.

The technique is to sit in front of the mirror in a dark room with only the candle in front of the mirror. The candle is positioned so one has to look past it to see one's own image reflected in the mirror with the cloth behind you. One can see the aura surrounding the image in the mirror.

One can also see candle auras in this way. One has to learn to look past the candle and not use the point of the eye's focus. Make use of the peripheral vision one might say.

I use a similar technique to sometimes see eyes in the tree outside my house at night. The technique I discovered by accident one night. I was sitting on the front veranda and was looking past the flood light (angled 90 degrees away from me) as described above.

I saw a pair of blue eyes looking at me up in the tree. Very much like seeing animal eyes in the car headlights at night. That sense of light reflected back at you.

I watched the eyes for a while and then more appeared, lots of them looking at me. We don't have the animals here to account for that, and birds do not roost in the pine tree. They prefer the tall Eucalypts.

I have also woken in the night to something noisily rumaging through a junk box in my bedroom and watched the shadow silouette move about. An electrical tingling and a noticeable irrational bodily fear. Yet when I reached for my cell phone as a light the shadow disappeared. a search of the house with the lights on found nothing.

"They" were up in the trees, one could feel the presences.

So I am thinking, if one were to train the eyes to "see' "them", one can then start to think about how to photograph them.

I have a Canon digital camera, and a Pentax K1000 analog camera. Though infrared film seems to have been discontinued, the ultra violet film is still available for purchase.

I am thinking, like wildlife photography, knowing when and where the critters are roosting is the difficulty. The goggles may help with that.

So far, I have figured out that when I saw the blue eyes watching in the darkness that night, it was because they have two eyelids like a cat. One set of eyelids is transparent. Light comes in to their eyes, but not out. So they can sit in the trees and watch and not be seen.

That they opened the inner eyelids says they wanted to be noticed.

edit on 8-12-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: typo

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

it's been rumored the dye is not the same chemical composition as the first dicyanin googles used...

Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

The people did say that they worked over the years with original formula to stop it from degrading. The lenses are glass by the way. I think the link Ophiuchus1 gave to one of Kilner's books spoke of the problems in the early days of developement. One of which was the dyes degraded very quickly. I think it was the Germans who came up with a better lasting formula that they called dicyanine.

I would like to get a hold of those (alleged) goggles from Viet Nam.

edit on 8-12-2022 by NobodySpecial268 because: enlarged

posted on Dec, 8 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The NVGs were battery operated. So what ever circuitry they used for the red vision back then is what you need to make or find. On that note only a few were made for testing, good luck finding a set. Todays nvg’s are a green tint, remove the battery and all you see is night.

Anyone have experience with the newer special forces spider like 4 eyes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join