It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's a bloody disaster, Dr Thorp

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   
there's ways around that if you are careful.

Just look at woh Dr John Campbell went from an impartial source of information on covid 19 to a messiah of the antivax movement with countless million plus videos by being very careful of what he does not say but often implies.

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
The fact that these poor people have to QUALIFY everything they say so much just to make sure this gets out is CRIMINAL

Yeah, it's fake though. YouTube clicks = money.
You are a liar.Mention anything anti Vax on YouTube and it means instant demoneytisation.
This has been the case since early 2021.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

You have a selectivity bias. You would never bother looking into health effects on your employees because it would cost.Ir is not in your paradigm that a vaccination could cause such damage you could never believe it, if someone dropped down dead in front of you after a jab you would dismiss it as a coincidence. Campbell has been mentioned, I think the fraud of it all brought him off the fence when he realized he was quoting massaged figures. Your world is slowly collapsing around you for the lack of people to operate it, ask yourself what could possibly be causing this.?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Attention Please:

The topic is not each other and all views are not only welcome on ATS but wanted. The more diverse the better.

Name-calling is not allowed anywhere on ATS.

Anyone who can't engage in debate without resorting to making it personal should move on before you end up Posting Banned or worse. Be warned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I have been subscribed to Dr campbell for a good while now.

He may be a true sceptic but I have to say that the viewing figures on certain titles and his adjustment of opinion cause me to question his credibility.

A million views on facebook is not an insubstantial amount.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot
My distant cousin had a bowel cancer kill him a month after diagnosis. He was fiftyish, vaccinated and prior to that, healthy.

Same with a friend's wife who was long in remission for cancer, had it come back and kill her within a couple months of vaccination.

Despite naysayers and the lack of official interest/recording of these incidents, they do need looked into as possible vaccine related.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

He may be a true sceptic but I have to say that the viewing figures on certain titles and his adjustment of opinion cause me to question his credibility.

That is definitely one possible angle but it's also possible that he truly started to question what was happening.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The fact that these poor people have to QUALIFY everything they say so much just to make sure this gets out is CRIMINAL

How do people speak out then if they or a loved one are injured by these vaccines?

We know this can happen with any medication. We also know doctors/medical staff have been threatened with loss of license so won't support these claims. We also know that censorship has prevented concerned individuals from speaking out and that social grooming has made this a taboo subject.

So they turn to youtube/bitchute but it all equals clicks/money?
Can you not see the dilemma here?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
both pausable.

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: nonspecific

That is definitely one possible angle but it's also possible that he truly started to question what was happening.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

You are a liar.Mention anything anti Vax on YouTube and it means instant demoneytisation.
This has been the case since early 2021.

This was planned early on to lead to this. I asked on facebook fall of 2020 if anyone thought the lockdown/measures would damage our children's futures and I got corralled into a group of five other like minded posts and until about two months ago didn't see any other posts but these people and vice versa. Anyone who questioned covid was slammed as a "covid denier" by the media early on. These levels of censorship do not happen organically. This was fully orchestrated to get people to not question the vaccines and now to prevent discussion of it on most platforms.

There is so much censored on youtube/facebook/twitter not just covid related. Not even stuff that hurts other people, but stuff that hurts the big corporate/government agenda.

The whole machine against truth was put into motion to prevent us from discussing all of this.

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

Money and security is more important to most people, than exposing evils and putting their job and so-called freedom at risk. That's the sad world we live in. Those willing to do so are often demonised by the media, and end up exiled, in prison or dead. Then all that happens after that is the guilty parties learn to hide their tracks better, or make a scapegoat and manipulate the masses into thinking the situation has been resolved. Nothing changes, even when people do go out on a limb, so who can really blame people for thinking it's a waste of time?

posted on Oct, 30 2022 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

It all comes down to the algorithm on YouTube. When it comes to political and social videos, I tend to get a lot more right wing videos recommended than left wing, I would say a 9:1 ratio. It wish it was more even despite me watching a roughly even amount from each side. I find I have been muted from more leftist channels than rightist channels though, which could explain this. I am heavily critical of the BS on both sides. That's not on YouTube, that's on the individual channels and says a lot about them.
edit on 30/10/2022 by MetalChickAmy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
a reply to: nugget1

Money and security is more important to most people, than exposing evils and putting their job and so-called freedom at risk. That's the sad world we live in. Those willing to do so are often demonised by the media, and end up exiled, in prison or dead.

This. One of the earliest perfect examples is what happened to poor Dr. Ignaz Semmelweis. He was driven insane by the medical establishment of the time, all for simply pointing out that going from autopsying a dead body to birthing a child without washing your hands was a recipe for murdering young women giving birth.

(post by incoserv removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Last base I was military on we had a couple healthy active duty in their early 40s get the jab and drop dead 2-3 weeks later, sure could have been a coincidence also could have been the jab. only known change in their lives was getting the injection, so which was more likely a reaction to the "vaccine" or some suprise unknown medical condition?

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   
That is a slippery slope my friend.

"Seriously. Wtf are you doing on a conspiracy site, if you’re just gonna crap on responses?" this type of mindset is what this website attacks the left for....

From my stand point, all this information is sporadic and not well placed. The more time goes on the more I think this whole thing was just a scam to make more money. I have only seen a couple people die since the covid pandemic and it was from lung cancer as they smoked for 30+ years.

a reply to: slatesteam

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   
same for me. Its like it has already determined what I am and who I believe. Even though I believe both sides are full of sh*t.

a reply to: MetalChickAmy

posted on Oct, 31 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

If you want to see another example that will blow your mind, look up the story of Royal Rife.

The guy was a visionary, cut from similar cloth as Nicola Tesla, and had ideas about viruses, bacteria, cancer, and parasites that were decades ahead of his time.

Synopsis: Rife believed, which is now known to be true, that every organism has it's own resonant frequency, including viruses, bacteria, cancer cells, and parasites. He hypothesized that if you could isolate the frequency of these organisms, and amplify the surrounding resonant frequencies enough, you basically blow the invading cell to pieces. He then created a machine that does just that.

The AMA tried to buy him out, when he wouldn't sell out, they began attacking him, suing him, slandering him, sabotaging his labs, and destroying his equipment. When the stress became too much, Rife checked out too worn and weary to continue the fight, his partner attempted to continue on, and did so with great success. I think it was in 1969, they were to have a press conference to display their work in a recent cancer trial with the University of Southern California where they cured 75% of the participants. The partner was found in his apartment dead the night before.

Royal Rife ended up drinking himself to death a penniless pauper who should have been a millionaire heralded as one of the saviors of humanity because his principles work.
edit on 31-10-2022 by MaxxAction because: misspelling

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

If you want to see another example that will blow your mind, look up the story of Royal Rife.

Yep, read 'The Cancer Cure That Worked' many moons ago...

Great synopsis and contrib...

ETA: he also supposedly invented an amazing microscope that was able to observe living bacteria and viruses when even today, this is impossible, an electron scanning microscope must be used, and the organisms must be killed. Anyway, with it, he was (also supposedly) able to confirm Bechamp's pleomorphic theory that bacteria, viruses and molds are simply different versions of one organism that can morph from one to another depending on the 'terrain' (the state of the host)...
edit on 1-11-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 07:12 AM
link   

I had the chance to use a "Rife Generator" close to thirty years ago...

Everyone at work was coming down with a bad flu. I had dodged it for a couple weeks, but it eventually got me too. I told my boss I was gonna head home and get in bed, and he said to come over to his house he could get rid of it. I was somewhat incredulous, but he insisted, so I did. He put me through an hour long sweep of frequencies specifically for viruses.

I went home, went to sleep, slept like a baby and woke up the next morning with no fever, no chills, no sore throat, feeling great. That made a believer out of me, and was the start of my "awakening" as he told me the story of Rife as I was taking the treatment.

posted on Nov, 1 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxxAction

I had the chance to use a "Rife Generator" close to thirty years ago...

Everyone at work was coming down with a bad flu. I had dodged it for a couple weeks, but it eventually got me too. I told my boss I was gonna head home and get in bed, and he said to come over to his house he could get rid of it. I was somewhat incredulous, but he insisted, so I did. He put me through an hour long sweep of frequencies specifically for viruses.

I went home, went to sleep, slept like a baby and woke up the next morning with no fever, no chills, no sore throat, feeling great. That made a believer out of me, and was the start of my "awakening" as he told me the story of Rife as I was taking the treatment.

Great anecdote!

The only problem is, there are a whole lot of FAKE rife generators, made and sold by charlatans, enough to make it extremely difficult if not impossible to know which one(s) are genuine.

Any chance he told you where he got it, or made it, or the name/make/model?
edit on 1-11-2022 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3 >>

join