It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk Completes Takeover of Twitter

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Redirect the Twitter Fact Checker system to parse Bidens claims!

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 10:46 AM
link   
ATS has a twitter page, easily accessed by clicking the little blue bird at the top of the page. No recent tweets. Let's wish Elon the best of luck with his new venture.
edit on 28-10-2022 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
And then there's this, I don't think it will happen but........it worked on Parler. I don't put anything past them..

Apple and Google committed to act against Twitter

American writer and a woke activist Shaun King recently claimed in a Tweet that commitments have already been made by Apple and Google to deplatform Twitter if the app fails to moderate and remove “hate speech” from the platform.

I am told this morning that Apple and Google will remove Twitter from the App Store if it does not moderate and remove hate speech under @ElonMusk.

This isn’t a new policy, but a commitment already made.
[...]

tfiglobalnews.com...
edit on Thu Oct 27 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed huge quote ---Posting work written by othersIMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

That is almost certainly going to be their play or perhaps the Woke crowd is done for , Honestly I am getting excited thinking about it

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
ATS has a twitter page, easily accessed by clicking the little blue bird at the top of the page. No recent tweets. Let's wish Elon the best of luck with his new venture.

Agreed, since we all know what crowd was using twitter to lie and misinform for so long, and now they are all going to be fired, or will no longer have their favorite place to promote lying and cheating, they will desert the sinking ship.

Or maybe the ship will be renovated to allow ALL viewpoints to be displayed without punishment? Yeah, that's the new ticket.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: network dude

What do you think it means that when given completely free speech one side doesn't change anything about their rhetoric while the other sees it as an invitation to just start spouting unprovoked racial slurs?

We must protect the world from Racist Slurs this is the most important thing in the history of mankind , We must protect our ears .

Though literally anything can be taken out of context and considered a racist slur . So Really everyone should just keep there mouths shut so no feelings get hurt in fact we shouldn't make any mean faces either .

We cant have Karen or Kyle getting there feelings hurt this is the foreign policy of the World now .

What do you think it means that when given completely free speech one side doesn't change anything about their rhetoric while the other sees it as an invitation to just start spouting unprovoked racial slurs?

It means the Lefties are making fake Twitter accounts and saying Racist things to provoke the Left , The Left must keep the Racist lie alive it is there life's blood.
edit on 28-10-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Wondering what Jack would do next?

Twitter founder Jack Dorsey's new Bluesky Social app is now accepting users for beta testing, and is set to launch "soon".

He created Twitter and look how that went. Hard pass.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Right before the November elections. Perfect timing Musk. Twitter is about to be the next Cold War.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

It means the Lefties are making fake Twitter accounts and saying Racist things to provoke the Left , The Left must keep the Racist lie alive it is there life's blood.

Because those on the Right could never be racist. Let's just ignore the fact that the GOP's current Token Black Guy is going around saying anti-Semitic stuff every chance he gets. I mean that's what the GOP is doing about it.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: AbstractDreamz

It's worth 44 billion just to see these firings beginning of very immoral scum bags. All they did was defend lies and punish truth.
Imagine the great fun Elon is going to have firing hundreds, or even thousands of Twitter employee trolls and bots.

Within the first 24 hours he fired the CEO and all the top executives 🤣

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: AbstractDreamz

It's worth 44 billion just to see these firings beginning of very immoral scum bags. All they did was defend lies and punish truth.
Imagine the great fun Elon is going to have firing hundreds, or even thousands of Twitter employee trolls and bots.

Within the first 24 hours he fired the CEO and all the top executives 🤣

I read recently that Twitter CEO takes home 200M in profits while average employee gets roughly 30K annually

I wonder how much those numbers will change under Musk

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Well it's being reported that he is required to pay all the executives he fired $200 million.
edit on 10/28/2022 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Will be interesting to see the results of this - I'm a massive lefty (not the US version of left/leftist) but stopped using it as it became a leftlist/woke echo chamber of peopler desperate to take offence on behalf of others to bost their social media profile.

It can be a great resource for current events and as a research/networking tool. The problem is it needs a lot of changes and bans on groups astroturfing their agendas to present a false impression of the general public opinon on key topics (i.e J K Rowling being slandered and presented as anti-trans just because in her opinon there are difference between a woman and someone who transitioned into a woman).

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: bastion

As both a professional woman and professional author, it makes perfect sense an individual of her credibility couldn't resist the opportunity to educate the public dialogue about technical aspects that are irrefutable. And naturally, being told "you're wrong" evoked a severe allergic reaction from the population of Twitter.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Elon Musk Locks Out Twitter Engineers, Has Tesla Staff Review Code

According to this Breitbart report, Musk has locked out the Twitter engineers while he has Tesla people review Twitter's code. I assume they're looking for backdoors, kill switches, and anything else that might be used to sabotage Twitter.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Isn't it normal to replace management when taking over a company?

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   

a reply to: TzarChasm

Well it's being reported that he is required to pay all the executives he fired $200 million.

I'm quite sure he worked that into the equation before the deal was made.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Elon Musk Locks Out Twitter Engineers, Has Tesla Staff Review Code

According to this Breitbart report, Musk has locked out the Twitter engineers while he has Tesla people review Twitter's code. I assume they're looking for backdoors, kill switches, and anything else that might be used to sabotage Twitter.

Misleading. A code freeze was put into effect. This is not the same as locking out people, its simply preventing changes from being merged and going out.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Isn't it normal to replace management when taking over a company?

Whilst not a regular occurrence, it’s also certainly not uncommon whatsoever. Seen it firsthand multiple times.

posted on Oct, 28 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Because those on the Right could never be racist. Let's just ignore the fact that the GOP's current Token Black Guy is going around saying anti-Semitic stuff every chance he gets. I mean that's what the GOP is doing about it.

Let's just ignore the fact that the GOP's current Token Black Guy is going around saying anti-Semitic stuff every chance he gets.

you see that right there ^^ what you said ...That is Racist .

So he is a Token Black guy because he is on the Right
So what are the Black guys on the Left ? According to Joe Biden Black people on the Right aren't even Black.

your so blind mate its astounding .

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join