It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine alleges Russian dirty bomb deception at nuke plant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — Ukraine’s nuclear energy operator said Tuesday that Russian forces were performing secret work at Europe’s largest nuclear power plant, activity that could shed light on Russia’s claims that the Ukrainian military is preparing a “provocation” involving a radioactive device.

Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu made an unsubstantiated allegation that Ukraine was preparing to launch a so-called dirty bomb. Shoigu leveled the charge over the weekend in calls to his British, French, Turkish and U.S. counterparts. Britain, France and the United States rejected it out of hand as “transparently false.”

Ukraine also dismissed Moscow’s claim as an attempt to distract attention from the Kremlin’s own alleged plans to detonate a dirty bomb, which uses explosives to scatter radioactive waste in an effort to sow terror.

apnews.com...

False flag busted? Using material from that power plant, Russia could then essentially launch the dirty bomb, and all evidence would show that the materials came from that plant.

Of course by then, who knows if there'd be much of the earth left to dispute the matter.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
My guess ---- another "due facce" fake story from U.S. Election Panic 😎

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican
The "secret work" is alleged to be taking place in the area of the plant where the spent fuel is stored-which happens to be the s#it you need if you want to make a dirty bomb.

Not suspicious at all.

Meanwhile on Russian TV they are going full tilt with the story its Ukraine with the dirty bomb plot.
This was an interesting article about it-

The comments came from Victor Olevich, lead expert at the Center for Actual Politics, during a segment of the program Myesta Vstrechi (The Meeting Place), after host Andrey Norkin asked him to weigh in on Russia's claims that Kyiv is preparing to use a "dirty bomb" in Ukraine.
"We're ringing all the bells. On Saturday, [Sergei] Shoigu spoke to [Lloyd] Austin, as far as I understand, Americans called—not us, and on Sunday there were talks with London and Paris.
How does it look, what may come of it?" asked Norkin.
"Here is approximately how this all looks," responded Olevich. "Russia initiated a special military operation, miscalculated its strength, and for eight straight months can't win."

www.newsweek.com...

Really Viktor,the Americans called Russia not the other way around?
And with that last sentence-be very careful around any upper floor windows Viktor.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Of course by then, who knows if there'd be much of the earth left to dispute the matter.

A dirty bomb wouldn't trigger MAD.

But it does prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Putin's "special operation" has nothing to do with protecting the people of Donetsk.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Well it does make me wonder... If the Russians were performing "secret work," and it was indeed secret, then how were Ukrainians able to get their hands on these secrets? Or was the "secret work" simply a Russian janitor cleaning out the toilets?

Pics or it didn't happen. And I don't even believe pics any more. I want full DNA spectrographs.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

A dirty bomb wouldn't trigger MAD.

But it does prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that Putin's "special operation" has nothing to do with protecting the people of Donetsk.

If theres one thing everyone has to take away from this War... its that **RUSSIA**, when saying someone is going to do something... is actually saying, they themselves are going to do it.

They're also in some circles moving away from the denazification justification, to... and i kid you not, Desatanization... if their reasons change so often, how are any of them legitimate?

Twitter/JuliaDavis

edit on Tue Oct 25 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The Ukrainians found out this info from the IAEA report on the Zapp.NPP a month or so back.
It is in that report where it mentions the inspectors were denied entry by the russians into the spent fuel storage area.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
The Ukrainians found out this info from the IAEA report on the Zapp.NPP a month or so back.
It is in that report where it mentions the inspectors were denied entry by the russians into the spent fuel storage area.

That's fine, but still: what evidence proves conclusively that Russia was assembling this into a dirty bomb?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: BigfootNZ

Desatanization.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

What business does Russia have messing about in the spent fuel area and denying inspectors access?That combined with Russia's unsubstantiated claims about Ukraine making a dirty bomb paints a pretty clear picture.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   
No you are right there is no real evidence of about that,its a story/theory made around the secret work in ZNPP,and the russians screaming that Ukraine are going use a dirty bomb.

lots of gossip and circumstance but no hard evidence.

My thought are russia is more likley to blow the damn upriver of Kherson after they evac than to use a dirty bomb in Zapp,but I could be wrong

edit on 25/10/2022 by Silcone Synapse because: whatever

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Exactly, Russia knows better than this.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Yes, I see clearly the picture it paints. But murderers have gotten away with it with far more evidence against them than that. Not good enough to start a nuclear war over it, is my point.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Yes because with the international community rallied against them, Russia is going to use a dirty bomb and cut its nose off to spite its face again. How many times are we going to be expected to believe this...

This would be comical if it wasn't so absurd. All you Zelensky zealots are in for a shock.

Look at Ukraine on a satellite at night, they don't even have power now. Russia is absolutely dominating them, and has been from the start, ONLY western fed, media boggle brains think otherwise.

The media in the West is playing their usual absurd games. The same one with the babies on the floor, and the WMDs in Iraq. The same one with Trump as a secret Russian spy and January the 6th as a new Pearl Harbour.

I honestly think, at this point, those still believing this narrative of Russia losing are willfully and uncurably ignorant. Putin, if he wanted to, would have squashed the Ukraine.

Russia is not planning a dirty bomb, that's absurd, and they're not desperate, or without power, or cornered. Zelensky is all three..... Now whom would it benefit more...... HMmmmmmmmmm. . . . .

Nope I can't think of anyone.....

There are no good sides in this war, but the absurdities abound. What's worse is the country that HAS actually used chemical weapons and nukes is the one lecturing others! Only on planet Earth eh....

This whole theatre is, once again, absurd..... Getting so tired on seeing the medias talking points repeated ad-nauseum it's tiring.....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Postulating what may or may not trigger a nuclear war, when a dementia addled pedophile has access to the launch codes and could make it happen any time of day or night.

If anyone denies that Biden has the ability to make a nuclear launch happen, who do you think IS running our nation right now?

If anyone wants to deny that Biden has cognitive issues, please review the many tapes available of him speaking in public.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

It would explain why Russia has been so eager to control the plant. What could they need all that nuclear waste for? I'm not saying they positively will do it, but clearly they want to have the option.

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Ermmmmmm no......

You tell me why the Ukraine kept shelling the plant and continually attacked it for months..... knowing what was inside, unless you think the Russians were attacking themselves......

Russia already has the capability to make bombs, they didn't need the plant to do that.a reply to: Cutepants

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   

That just proves my point, doesn't it? Why were the Russians so desperate to hold on to it at such a high cost?

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Why were the Ukrainians so desperate to blow it up, you know for all the energeeeez.

a reply to: Cutepants

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Actually that would just make it worse for them. Can't let all the energy out at once if you want electricity.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join