It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Bush Approval Rating Lowest Ever for 2nd-Term President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
Bush is now at 51% and rising.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

Hillary is still suffering!

BUT

says

"President Bush Job Approval

Wednesday May 04, 2005 -- Forty-seven percent (47%) of American adults approve of the way George W. Bush is performing his role as President. Fifty-two percent (52%) disapprove."

Hmmmm.

Same link. Same day. But different figures. Why is it so?

I think I will trust my reading verbatim from the link, over the previous post on this matter and the irrelevance of Hillary Clinton. But she must have really got your goat, carseller?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Compare and contrast within a historical perspective/contexts, MaskedAvatar.

Roper Center Presidential Job Performance

Highlight of that historical context 'compare and contrast' session:
*his high approval rating is 3% higher than the next highest high approval rating--that of his father.

*his current low approval rating is higher that the lowest cited by 8 of the past 12 presidents.

*he has the highest approval rating of the past 12 presidents

seekerof

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I've really got to ask, because when you go digging up almost 4 month old posts to respond to in an extremely vitriolic and partisan fashion and, might I add, really lame and almost unintelligible fashion...

are you on the dole? You seem to be on the take from somebody.

Serious.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Nice, eventhough 45% is waaay too much. It's like a 55% chance of surviving the next years...

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
I've really got to ask, because when you go digging up almost 4 month old posts to respond to in an extremely vitriolic and partisan fashion and, might I add, really lame and almost unintelligible fashion...

are you on the dole? You seem to be on the take from somebody.

Serious.

Am I on "dole"? Huh? I do like pineapple, thanks.
Btw, is there some new ATS law or amendment that stipulates that I cannot pull up an almost 4 month old topic? If so, please link it. Thanks?
As for your question, would that be like me wondering or asking you if you are my shadow, since you have this awesome habit of following me around, then making your insightful posts to me?

Tell you what.....file a complaint if you think I am on "dole" or in error in pulling up a near 4 month old topic, seriously, k?

seekerof

[edit on 31-8-2005 by Seekerof]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join