It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 780 Children Hospitalized From Covid Vaxx, Covid Mortality Rate Is 3 in 1 Million For Children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Given that all the vax does is to get your body to produce the spike proteins rather than inject you with them directly, the long terms effects are ... a milder version of the effect of Covid itself. Because this is essentially just a cut down version of how covid multiplies.

The ingredients of the vax break down naturally inside the body. Usually within about 2 weeks. Occasionally longer. During which time there is less and less vax in your system so any effects that it has decrease also.

Once the vax has completely broken down there is nothing left to have an effect on you, meaning that any damage that it can do it has already done. So the long term effects are whatever effect it's had on you after maybe 2 weeks to a month. If it's not harmed you by then then there isn't anything left to harm you any more.

There's a slight possibility that (manly women) will have a blood clot that breaks apart and gets into their heart or lung, after that month is up, but that clot already existed as a short term side effect, and won't be something new.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

I grew up before a lot of these modern vaccines were being handed out. I know people who've had diseases that are considered a nuisance today, but which could be a real problem back then. I've had a couple of them myself. People in my community were crippled by Polio, for example.

So I can tell you first hand that vaccines save lives and improve your general quality of life, and that the reward greatly outweighs the risk 99 times in 100.

We also had autism before the MMR existed, we just didn't understand exactly what it was, or that different people could be autistic in different ways, so that two very different people could both be considered autistic. This was also before things like mobile phones or wifi existed.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Someone needs to read my source and someone needs to accurately quote me and in context as I quoted from my source, not as you misrepresent as above.

Tired of petty bickering and off to watch the Rugby.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Someone needs to read my source and someone needs to accurately quote me and in context as I quoted from my source, not as you misrepresent as above.

Tired of petty bickering and off to watch the Rugby.

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

"Shingles is a viral infection resulting from the same virus that causes chickenpox. After recovering from chickenpox, the virus stays dormant in a person’s body. It can then reactivate later, causing shingles. It is not possible for a person to get shingles if they have never had chickenpox."

Distinct diseases, same virus.

Which was kind of the point?

I didn't misrepresent anything. More BS from you.

I bolded it for you.

Enjoy your Rugby.

edit on 10/22/2022 by MykeNukem because: aarf?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

edit on 22-10-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2022 by Oldcarpy2 because: Can't be bothered

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

good Lord, I had no idea we were in the presence of a clairvoyant here! Please, what are the lottery numbers for next week? Will I ever find that sock I lost? What color will my next car be? Oh I have so many questions!

I'm just so glad to know that you have the power to see the future, all of it, and you have assured me that the experimental vaccine that has only existed for 2 years, will absolutely and guaranteed not to have any ill effects 10 years down the road. BTW, (that's by the way) would I be out of line to inquire on how you gained these powers?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
It's a completely separate strain, that's why the same (chickenpox) vax doesn't work on it.

Quoting again. It is not a separate strain. It's the exact same virus. Stop trying to backpeddle.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: MykeNukem
It's a completely separate strain, that's why the same (chickenpox) vax doesn't work on it.

Quoting again. It is not a separate strain. It's the exact same virus. Stop trying to backpeddle.

Strain was the wrong choice of words, I admit.

See how easy that is?

Distinct diseases is what I meant.

Which was apparent in EVERY post except that initial post. (which I could have edited, but I have integrity)

I can admit I made a mistake.

Now, what about "long chickenpox", remember that?
edit on 10/22/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   

BTW?

You must be one of those fancy dancy instatikgrammer guys...

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I had no idea we were in the presence of a clairvoyant

It's been nearly two years, so ... we're talking about the past here, not the future.

guaranteed not to have any ill effects 10 years down the road.

As I explained in my original comment, the ingredients of the vax don't linger in the body, so the effects are 10 years will already have happened 9 years and 11 months prior.

Long term effects are typically associated with cumulative exposure or accumulated exposure. Neither of which applies in the case of an mRNA vaccine as the ingredients break down quickly and neither cumulative nor accumulated exposure occur. Any harm that's done will be done in that first month.

As I also said, the vax is basically a stripped down version of covid's outer shell, so it can't do anything that covid doesn't do to you. As evidenced by them having a similar heart inflammation and clotting response, though to at a greatly reduced rate, but not producing any side effects that do not occur with covid itself.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Chicken pox isn't MRNA based, its a traditional vaccine with unaltered genetic sequences, free from mix and matches from HIV, AIDs, the flu, and common cold, did I miss any?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
I guess no consideration for effects of covid long term?

The study included 1,884 children with COVID-19 who had 90-day follow-up visits.

The most reported persistent symptoms in children were fatigue or weakness, cough, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath.

“Our finding that children who had multiple COVID-19 symptoms initially were at higher risk for long COVID is consistent with studies in adults,” said co-principal investigator Todd Florin, director of research in emergency medicine at Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago and associate professor of pediatrics at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. “Unfortunately, there are no known therapies for long COVID in children and more research is needed in this area.

UC Davis

Correct: on consideration since far fewer children GET covid than are injured by the vaccine. So: that's right! No consideration! Simple math.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   

ATTENTION

I don't know how it is that people can't understand that opinions of each other are not the topic on ATS - EVER - but it's close to time to start issuing Posting Bans to those who ignore this.

BE WARNED IF YOUR POST IS NOT ON TOPIC AND IS ABOUT OTHER MEMBERS YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE POSTING BANNED!

Everyone and I mean everyone is allowed to post here on topic and to do so without being called names or becoming the target of others' posts. Debate the topic and leave each other out of it.

The topic is "1 in 780 Children Hospitalized From Covid Vaxx, Covid Mortality Rate Is 3 in 1 Million For Children "

These rules apply to all threads and if you want to engage in personal attacks there are other sites on the Internet where you can do that. Our goal is for ATS to be above that. For members here to post like mature adults.

And, as always...
Do not reply to this post.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Off topic reply deleted by me.

edit on 10 22 2022 by NorthOfStuff because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join