It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 780 Children Hospitalized From Covid Vaxx, Covid Mortality Rate Is 3 in 1 Million For Children

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: Overseeall

How about we ban non-vaccines for kids against illnesses that have statistically zero effect on their health first and go from there?

How about because children are a potential vector for adult infection, and a potential source of new variants.

What you're your suggesting is the equivalent of saying that you shouldn't use flea powder on your rugs because rugs don't get bitten by fleas, despite them serving as a potential site for flea eggs.

We don't use children as human shields.

Bunch of cowards.

Stay inside if you're peeing yourself in fear.

Who has the best potential for a full life? 95 year old Grannie, or a healthy 10 year old? That's just the facts...

Not to mention just the idea is repulsive.
edit on 10/22/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

And suddenly I'm reminded why we need to teach these things in school. Not in science class, but in history class.

It's called herd immunity. You vax people BEFORE getting sick would be a problem. It's why you vax kids against things like chickenpox and mump which are little more than a mild inconvenience to most children, but which can be pretty serious if you catch them as an adult.

You also vax kids to reduce community transmission.

If fewer children have covid the risk of them transmitting covid to others is lower, and if they transmit covid to fewer people there is less covid in the community, and so less risk of anybody actually getting covid.

I'm old enough that a lot of the common vaccinations weren't available when I was young, and I didn't live in a big western city with all of the resources that come with it.

Things that you only know about because of the vaccination campaigns used to regularly hit our communities. I've got friends and family who had what you consider to be mild childhood illnesses as adults, and it hit them pretty bad.

Vaxxing radically transformed things. And if you think that this is repulsive maybe you should go talk to the people I gre up with who had things like polio.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   

And suddenly I'm reminded why we need to teach these things in school. Not in science class, but in history class.

It's called herd immunity. You vax people BEFORE getting sick would be a problem. It's why you vax kids against things like chickenpox and mump which are little more than a mild inconvenience to most children, but which can be pretty serious if you catch them as an adult.

You also vax kids to reduce community transmission.

If fewer children have covid the risk of them transmitting covid to others is lower, and if they transmit covid to fewer people there is less covid in the community, and so less risk of anybody actually getting covid.

I'm old enough that a lot of the common vaccinations weren't available when I was young, and I didn't live in a big western city with all of the resources that come with it.

Things that you only know about because of the vaccination campaigns used to regularly hit our communities. I've got friends and family who had what you consider to be mild childhood illnesses as adults, and it hit them pretty bad.

Vaxxing radically transformed things. And if you think that this is repulsive maybe you should go talk to the people I gre up with who had things like polio.

Yes, but that only works with actual vax's that are effective.

Not this mrna therapy...

Speaking of history, how long were the traditional vaccinations tested for before we gave them to children?

SMH

edit on 10/22/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Shingles and chickenpox are the exact same virus. It never leaves your body. Stress on your immune system can cause a shingles outbreak. It is impossible to get shingles without ever having chickenpox or being vaccinated for it. The vaccine contains the actual virus. It is not a separate strain lol.
edit on 22-10-2022 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Sources in my signature show that it's roughly 86 percent effective after a single dose.

Not this mrna therapy...

Which isn't a real thing. mRNA can't alter your DNA because it is unable to penetrate the nucleolus of a cell.

Speaking of history, how long were the traditional vaccinations tested for before we gave them to children?

You mean the ones made decades ago, using killed versions of live virus, that needed to be bred for multiple generations to ensure that they were sufficiently killed enough?

Modern vaccines like the flu vaccine are typically only trialed for a matter of months.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

roughly 86 percent effective after a single dose.

Effective at doing what?
And for how long?

edit on 22-10-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Effective at doing what?
And for how long?

Read the sources from the ONS, they explain everything in detail.

In short, 86 percent reduction in sickness. The duration is heavily dependent on the individual, but is in line with other common vaccinations.

If you get two shots or the booster all of the above are increased.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Shingles and chickenpox are the exact same virus. It never leaves your body. Stress on your immune system can cause a shingles outbreak. It is impossible to get shingles without ever having chickenpox or being vaccinated for it. The vaccine contains the actual virus. It is not a separate strain lol.

Shingles and chickenpox are distinct human diseases but are closely related in their life cycles.

Distinct, you know what distinct means right?

Shingles, also known as zoster or herpes zoster, is a viral disease characterized by a painful skin rash with blisters in a localized area.

Give it up with the BS.

Chickenpox is varicella zoster virus.

Shingles is herpes zoster virus.

Different strains of the virus.

Your disinformation is laughable...

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Sources in my signature show that it's roughly 86 percent effective after a single dose.

Not this mrna therapy...

Which isn't a real thing. mRNA can't alter your DNA because it is unable to penetrate the nucleolus of a cell.

You mean the ones made decades ago, using killed versions of live virus, that needed to be bred for multiple generations to ensure that they were sufficiently killed enough?

Modern vaccines like the flu vaccine are typically only trialed for a matter of months.

Who mentioned DNA? Stay focused.

You have no clue WTF you're talking about.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Effective at doing what?
And for how long?

If it was 86% effective we wouldn't be having any arguments about it.

He's FOS.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Jesus...

source

Shingles is a viral infection that causes a painful rash. Shingles can occur anywhere on your body. It typically looks like a single stripe of blisters that wraps around the left side or the right side of your torso.

Shingles is caused by the varicella-zoster virus — the same virus that causes chickenpox. After you've had chickenpox, the virus stays in your body for the rest of your life. Years later, the virus may reactivate as shingles.

source

Shingles (also known as herpes zoster) is a painful rash with blisters. The rash usually appears on one side of a person’s face or body.

According to the CDC, 1 out of every 3 people in the U.S. will develop shingles and there are about 1 million cases of the disease each year in the United States.

Shingles is caused by the varicella zoster virus, which is the same virus that causes chickenpox. You can only get shingles if you had chickenpox. After you recover from chickenpox, the virus stays in your body and goes “to sleep” in the roots of the nerves. In some people, the virus stays that way, but for many others, the virus “wakes up” many years later and causes shingles.

source

Shingles is caused when the chickenpox virus is reactivated. After a person has had chickenpox, the virus lies dormant in certain nerves for many years. Shingles is more common in people with weakened immune systems, and in people over the age of 50.

How many of these do you want?

ATS: deny science.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

Have another one on me:

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Have another one on me:

www.medicalnewstoday.com...

It's hard to talk vaccines with people who don't understand viruses.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Who mentioned DNA? Stay focused.

I did, mRNA can't change your DNA. Fact of science.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

One does one's best, M'Lord.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Effective at doing what?
And for how long?

If it was 86% effective we wouldn't be having any arguments about it.

He's FOS.

Not on Tiktok or whatever so I haven't the faintest idea what FOS means.

I provided sources to back my argument up, you provide ... "FOS"?

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I think he was insulting you?

He does that a lot.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

I think he was insulting you?

He does that a lot.

It's all they have. Well that and bitchute/rumble videos of snake oil salesmen.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Chickenpox is varicella zoster virus.

Shingles is herpes zoster virus.

I'm glad I'm not your professor. You're confusing the name of the infection with the name of the virus, and the viral family.

posted on Oct, 22 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Lately, they've not even been including bitchute videos.

They've gotten wise to the fact that we fact check those video, and throw the inaccuracies back at them. Now, they're making vague insinuations or generic accusations that pretty much nothing to fact check.

I had somebody in another thread demanding to know whether I'd read the coroners reports on several people, but absolutely would not tell me what their names were.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join