It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retarded retards

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   
W@nkers

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Just one of numerous examples of mentally deficient individuals who deface and destroy others work and thoughts. He/she/it who does the most outrageous seems to have the loudest voice as far as steering the ship of society to a final destination of decadence and misery...
a reply to: robsmith

Misery yes, decadence only for the 'elites' .

Also note goals 22 and 23:

The naked communist 45 goals to destroy the US

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: robsmith

I hate to point out the obviouis and be "that guy", but wouldn't you kind of expect a retard to act retarded and do retarded things? It's just who they are. It's how they act. It's expected.

They should be setting traps for these idiots. Like the bucket with the flapping lid for mice.
link to explain the mouse trap.

I love it!! A libtard trap !

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The small city I live in over here in the states would benefit from a few of those traps set up. There are loads of idiots here (I've lived in many places, but this one takes the cake as far as quality and quantity of sheer morons).

Either a load of flat-earthers on one side, or a group of progressives who will wear a mask all day outdoors walking their dogs, then proceed to remove it indoors at a busy gathering.

The stupid spreads far and wide all over the globe.

I have a very big problem with all of the history-erasing idiocy from the woke movement. Historic artwork, defaced. Classical music (white composers!), cancelled. Historic statues, destroyed. If you forget history, you're doomed to repeat it. Dumb idiots.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NobodySpecial268

I got the cane on occasions, made sure I didn’t make the same mistake again.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
It’s starting too young, I was at a playground with my children.

There was a young boy who pushed another kid in the back the kid who fell to the ground got up and pushed back.

I did a Nelson laugh, and pointed at him. The kid ran off and whinged to his little friends, that i laughed at him.

It’s already in this kid, that no matter what he does, he cannot understand his behaviour is wrong.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I see what you are saying, though like Australia a large majority of truckers, are independent.

It’s probaly a set up to get rid of independent drivers, large transport companies perhaps ca afford to buy double prime movers, and then transport costs jack up.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
i used the word retarded the other day and my grown children told me " you cant say that word!" I was describing a down syndrom person. I used it all the time growing up. a reply to: robsmith

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

I did not mean it in respect to people who have disabilities or special needs.

I referred that these activists, are not emotionally prepared for the world.

They may be otherwise good people though don’t understand their actions.

I don’t think these activists understand the big picture and how world economies work.

As it is electricity prices in Victoria are expected to increase by35 percent, on top of high cost of living expenses as inflation is ramping up.

posted on Oct, 18 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

Agreed, it won’t change until the big Asian countries make changes.

It won’t happen people want their cheap imported goods.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 02:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith
I don’t get this movement that is defacing awesome artwork recently.

Some idiots in Melbourne straya superglued themselves to a Picasso.

Some idiots threw baked beans on Sunflowers by Van Gogh, an amazing artist.

The Archangel Rafael is said to have restored sight to blind Tobit. Wasn't there a painter by that name, too?

A dirty doctor screwed up my eyeglass prescription deliberately and they won't make it right to this day so I just stay away from them. Some NSA agents caught them in the act. At least I'm still alive, but the local cops weren't the least bit happy about it.

posted on Oct, 20 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

Retarded retards movement that is defacing awesome artwork recently

Some idiots in Melbourne

Some idiots threw baked beans on Sunflowers by Van Gogh

Total retards.

Just absolute retards.

I wonder how the beans feel about all of this?

Oh no, ive just realised, me too...

edit on 20-10-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join