It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets have a look at Tumeric for cancer and diabetes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Great info. Thanks for posting
👍

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: dangermouse

originally posted by: rickymouse
a reply to: anonentity

I like ginger, I use it to make my hot toddies. The Hot toddy I make has Ginger brandy, brandy, lemon juice, and honey. We make it when we feel we need it to fight colds or stuff like the flu. The ginger used in Ginger brandy is ginger flavoring...which is from dried ginger powder in the making of the brandy. I researched if the dried ginger powder is bioactive against viruses, and it is. Dried ginger does lose some of it's properties when it is made, but not the antiviral and evidently not the anticancer properties. This new plus is nice to know. They say that the chemical is twice as strong in the powder, of course it is, the water weight is removed so it is concentrated. Just like when parsley leaf flakes are dried, the apigenin goes way up. The guy pronounces piperine different than I do in the video. I have never heard the word pronounced before, but have read about it in hundreds of science articles.

Ginger ale also used ginger flavoring or ginger powder...again, it does have some antiviral properties but not all the properties of ginger. We buy some candied ginger from the coop, that is a good tasting candy. They are sort of like ginger gummies. Medicine does not have to taste bad to be good.

All good points, and I have at the moment beaten a rare form of a rare cancer.... DFSP with FSCT.... have been taking Turmeric regularly plus other anti cancer measures... I only take exception with your acceptance of SUGAR in your recipes.... You do know it's the number 1 fuel of preference for cancers???

Yeah, I am aware that sugar is fuel for cancer. But I don't consume much of it, and I do not eat much fruit high in sugars either on a regular basis. I do like a little sugar on my grapefruit when I scoop it out of the halves, and when constipated I do like pears. But I doubt if I consume over ten pounds of cane or granulated sugar from all sources in a year, with most of it being in my coffee, I use about a teaspoon of sugar in my coffee along with a little milk. When I buy smoked fish, it seems I am cheap and the cheap local smoked fish has little or no sugar in it. I also buy from one supplier that uses Lake Superior fish for smoking, usually I get the chubs or whitefish smoked because they are usually cheaper. Sugar only tastes good on salmon for some reason. The smoked salmon that has the sugar on it is overpowering sometimes, I like the smoked local salmon that a couple of Native Americans used to make, it had honey or maple syrup in it...both of the Native fishermen I knew have died now, and I don't know any of the new Native fishermen around here now. It was nice when I could get whole whitefish from my Indian friend for a buck a pound, right now it is six bucks a pound for whole whitefish from the fishhouse here, but I still buy enough to make say sixteen dinners of to stock in the freezer for winter.

I used to crave sugar more till about a month after starting taking a glutamine supplement, now sugar tastes bad to me but I still use it in my hot coffee quite often, but I like it black too without sugar but if I drink like three cups of black coffee, it kind of gives me a bad feeling in my gut for a few hours.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I take turmeric and black pepper for arthritis and fresh turmeric when I can get it (stains a lot tho!) and it's all good.

Organic apple cider vinegar with the Mother, too.

A natural antiinflammatory too.

Put some in our chicken's water too.

posted on Oct, 12 2022 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

My aged dog started to limp badly, the breed also is prone to bad hips. After a few days on a little bit of grated ginger root with a capful of cider vinegar soaked into a bit of bread. She seems absolutely fine. She also seems to know it's good for her and reminds me when it is lunchtime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join