It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changes in Board Administration Structure

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Change happens.

We've had some staff members step down over the past few days, and now a bit of a shuffling at the top.

I'll be stepping back from a day-to-day involvement in board issues, and William One Sac is moving up to Board Administrator, with Bob88 filling in as backup admin (and I suppose I'm backup to the backup).

My focus, which is why I stepped up in the first place, will be on the technology and code features that keep this looney bin up and running.

William One Sac will help resolve operational and policy issues with members and staff.

There will be some more changes... but now I'll leave that up with WOS.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
lets hear a woohoo for the admin.....woohoo

thanks for the work you've all put into keeping the looney bin running

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
regardless of the changes, I'm confident that we're in good hands...

This board is above all the rest when it comes to the Staff

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
er?...yeah...well this is all very good Skeptic but whats my new job?......i am sick of cleaning the staff room!.....can i be admin as well?....thanks mate.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You've done amazing things to this site SO, and I can only imagine what we have in store for us on down the road....

You've certainly left things in very capable hands, and we, as members, can only sit back and enjoy the excellent surroudings and continue posting quality material

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
yeah, you done a amazing scripting work! I never saw such a well-grounded board

have a nice "a little way away from ATS" time...

regards

dacruz

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   
If you've gotta step aside to focus on those issues, I can only imagine what you've got coming up for us. Great job, all around.
I look forward to seeing more of William One Sac and Bob88.

Your phrasing reminded me of one of my favorite flavor texts from Magic, The Gathering, from Volrath, The Fallen.

I stepped out. I did not step down.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
SO, I enjoy having you around as a father keeper type of figure please don't completely disappear on us.

For members like me that have a year or over we have gotten very used to you.

I know changes are unavoidable and rotation is good.

I know many will miss you dearly, I know I will

[edit on 5-4-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Very much congrats, WOS and Hope you dont go into eternal hiding SO, change you know I love it. Its like just breaking in that perfect pair of shoes just to hear from your mother or wife its time to get new ones......it all works out in the end though that is what keeps things interesting right.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by phantompatriot
hey skeptic how about you reply to my u2us about my name man dang. thank you and thanks for the update

If SkepticOverlord answered every U2U he'd never be able to work on this site and make it as cool as it is. Why don't you send a U2U to a Moderator or use the comment feature (Link's at the top of every page) where it's available for all the staff to see. That would better your chances of having your problem solved.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, SO. I've been here for more than six months now; if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street
Welcome to ATS, SO. I've been here for more than six months now; if you have any questions, feel free to contact me.

You know ots , you nut thats why I like you you go out on a limb you know , hehehehe

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Mr Overlord

Looking forward to some more of what you do best!

Mr One Sac

Even gladder you made it back from the Bermuda Triangle now. And I know your small oracle with the doe eyes and silky hair will serve you well in your new endeavor. Best wishes in managing the colorful padded cells of the unruly mob.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
After the madness pre/post US Elections i was concerned for this site, as i felt the quality was dipping, but over the last two months or so it really has gotton back on track.

With a new organisational structure i am sure that it will recover to full health and be at the cutting edge of denying ignorance.

Many thanks to all those people who commit to keeping this board what it is; educational and the most compeling read ever!

Best regards to all ATSers

Boondog

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

Classic. Absolutely Classic.

I guess I don't need to offer you my help now, SO.

WOS, and Bob88, congrats on the promotions.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   

posted on 31-3-2005 at 12:53 PM Post Number: 1287477 (post id: 1309370)

[edit on 3-31-2005 by William One Sac]

signature
Trust No One

?

S.O.S.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   
The Oracle and I are still here. (Seen here expressing her displeasure at having to wear a bow in public)

That post is missing because I made what some might have seen as an inappropiate remark.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Ohhhhh...she's a beauty...perhaps she likes a pink bow instead?

Glad you are all here to help moderate and tame this board.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Its that a lasha apso there? it looks just like my chancho, he passed away during elections.

It's has the same markings.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Its that a lasha apso there?

She is a shih tzu.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join