It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking Find! Biggest Ocean on Earth Found Near Earth's Core

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Can you imagine the water pressure, let's hope its never drilled into/ruptured.

That kind of water pressure if directed through a small enough hole would be uncontainable.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It is NOT liquid water. There is no "ocean". Just a lot of H2O contained within the (molten) rock.

A bit like your body - which is about 60% water and yet you'd struggle to drink even an arm .....

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Oh, great. The hollow earth brigade won't ever shut up about this.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Additionally, could this be where the USO’s are hiding?

I met a retired USA military guy in the 90's. Mentioned he worked as the radar operator. Naturally I asked the questions about UFOs. He said in a Texan accent "I can't tell you nothing it's more than my life's worth, what I can tell you is they aren't from up there, they're from down here" pointing his finger to the ground.

It all starts making sense, if there is a body of water right below our feet. All the sightings of USOs coming out of the water. since time was recorded. They are literally living under our feet

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

1500 years ago, everybody "knew" that the earth was the center of the universe. 500 years ago, everybody "knew" that the earth was flat. And 15 minutes ago, you "knew" that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll "know" tomorrow.

K - MIB

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Thank you! That would tie in with what I was told 40 years ago by ex-military here in UK!
Made a comment about it on Page 3.
Might even explain those 'rumbles' and 'sky noises' people have reported.
Rainbows
Jane

edit on am1011America/ChicagoTuesday2022-10-04T11:16:22-05:0011America/Chicago10000000 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

LOL, I thought you had me dead wrong

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
News just in!
they found the Iceberg that sunk
the titanic in the deepest Sea.

You will belive Any thing Scientist say.
its not like some one will Go down to see it?
Even Then it could be fake film!

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The team of scientists from the Institute for Geosciences at Goethe University in Frankfurt, Germany has said that this new research will provide empirical evidence for an amazing long-held hypothesis - water from the oceans travels by subducting slabs into the transition zone.

So....... ....

Which creates wide temperature swings doesn't it ?

Which ALSO means a factor NOT CONSIDERED by 'The Science is Settled Climatology'.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The fountains of the deep. Not such a new discovery...

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

ITs where the UFO;s are hiding.... soon the hollow earth theory will be common knowledge.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
When I was a small kid I always thought water was created by some process inside the earth,and that leaked up to the surface to make our oceans.Not sure where i got the idea,but the teachers told me it was wrong-water came from meteors they said.
When I got older I started to think it was possible via electolysis of a sort-that at the boundry of our spinning molten core,huge static charges are generated,freeing hydrogen and ozygen atoms from the surrounding non molten rock,some of which combine into H2O due to the insane pressures and spin..which is what forces the "new"water outwards towards the surface.

This newly discovered underground ocean kind of fits with my theory I think.

I wonder if the new ocean water exists as actual free flowing water-or if most of it is just lurking in porous rock layers?
If its free flowing it may have its own unique ecosystem,unhindered by humans.
There could be some really strange life forms down there in the world within the world.

Gen 7:11
In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Or maybe its true and geologists are wrong....I mean not like scientists have ever been incorrect.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I call BS.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Xevin

Care to elaborate on your three word post? I'm sure most of us would enjoy an actual contradictory explanation with source to back it up.

edit on 4-10-2022 by DirtWasher because: reply

edit on 4-10-2022 by DirtWasher because: fix reply

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Cool article. Want to address the "how can there be water within the mantle" question.

Water in the form of hydroxide.

It is only preposterous if you never heard of ringwoodite. Or other high pressure crystals that say water in some form was present. It is found at transition zone depth. It could be an unimaginably dense "ocean" of hydrated crystals and diamonds.

Ringwoodite is notable for being able to contain hydroxide ions (oxygen and hydrogen atoms bound together) within its structure. In this case two hydroxide ions usually take the place of a magnesium ion and two oxide ions.[5]

Combined with evidence of its occurrence deep in the Earth's mantle, this suggests that there is from one to three times the world ocean's equivalent of water in the mantle transition zone from 410 to 660 km deep

The theory of water within the transition zone came about from discoveries of these high pressure minerals.

Because the transition zone between the Earth’s upper and lower mantle helps govern the scale of mass and heat transport throughout the Earth, the presence of water within this region, whether global or localized, may have a significant effect on mantle rheology and therefore mantle circulation.[14] In subduction zones, the ringwoodite stability field hosts high levels of seismicity.

An "ultradeep" diamond (one that has risen from a great depth) found in Juína in western Brazil contained an inclusion of ringwoodite — at the time the only known sample of natural terrestrial origin — thus providing evidence of significant amounts of water as hydroxide in the Earth's mantle...

The mantle reservoir is found to contain about three times more water, in the form of hydroxide contained within the wadsleyite and ringwoodite crystal structure, than the Earth's oceans combined.

If only we had the Jules Verne earth and we could send a vessel down into the ocean of diamonds.
edit on 5-10-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Yes, when the bible and other cultures talk about a worldwide flood, one question comes up, where did all that water go.........it's still on and inside the planet. H2O doesn't vanish, it is liquid, vapour, or solid and it is ALL still with us.

The statement from the bible says water didn't just fall from above it also came from below the ground

Genesis 7:11

In the six hundredth year of Noah’s life, on the seventeenth day of the second month, on that same day all the fountains of the great deep [subterranean waters] burst open, and the windows and floodgates of the heavens were opened.

edit on 5-10-2022 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: ufoorbhunter
Thank you! That would tie in with what I was told 40 years ago by ex-military here in UK!
Made a comment about it on Page 3.
Might even explain those 'rumbles' and 'sky noises' people have reported.
Rainbows
Jane

Blimey Angel those blue holes sound interesting. Crazy thought they they are under our feet. All those missing people, abductions. They down there too? Crazy stuff. Orbs often follow / emerge from water courses, lakes, the seas. Maybe our souls are down there too. It all sort of ties in with the religious books. Rumbles and sky noises yes they are real. Fire in the skies, call it ball lightning. Military people telling the truth of them down there. Heavens maybe David Icke was correct and they are reptilians. Shape shifters do exist. Of the amber orange type. Reptiles below us. Some type of fishy thing in the sea near the core. They must be entering our surface if they have the technology. The mind boggles, yet it's all good fun

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I’m curious about what kind of species are down there. The biggest ones tend to be in the deepest waters.

Additionally, could this be where the USO’s are hiding?

None. All of the articles on this are very misleading.

All of the water is locked up inside of rocks in tiny little bubbles and is super-heated and pressurised.
There's no continuous body of water and certainly not an 'Ocean' at all.

posted on Oct, 5 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
How does one find an ocean that bigger tben all the worlds oceans? What did they think was in that area of the earth? The earth's crust?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join