It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Broad-spectrum antibiotic for SHTF

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dartfrog

I'm not doing anything for you unless you respond to the question in the pm that I sent to you.

posted on Oct, 3 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

One of the best cough syrups for sore throats and minor colds is apple cider vinegar, honey and paprika.

100%
Just paprika or cayenne in warm water will help tremendously with throat pain too

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Neither of those will really work if the disaster is a flood type of situation. Way too many nasty bugs in contaminated water. You would probably want a cephalosporin antibiotic like Keflex.

reply to: RenegaadeMind

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I've got my essential oils.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegaadeMind

Vancomycin but it worked best IV 3 times a day for at least 3 days.

but it will stop a serious or even life-threatening infection of the skin and right underneath and it is very well tolerated allergy wise

you can get what they call red man syndrome where your skin flushes but 25mg of DPH IV makes it go away and helps chill the person out.

posted on Oct, 4 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: nswtruckies

also cefepime

for deeper wound infections and ones that dont respond to Vanco

it can cause some serious side effects like LARGE rashes where the top layer can peel but it can also save your ligfe if you can suck it up and deal with the pain.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegaadeMind It's great that you're including medical supplies in your preps! It's one of the areas that many people either overlook, or minimize the need for because they're physically healthy at the moment. All it takes though is one cut or scratch, and you can have a life-threatening infection.. Believe me I know from recent experience. Never discount an injury regardless of how minor it may appear! Wash thoroughly with soap and water, then peroxide it and cover with a bandage. Any signs of redness, streaking, swelling, or pain, get to your Doctor pronto. It will save you months of pain, surgeries, and follow up care. I wish I had took my own advice.. LOL

As for antibiotics, you can't go wrong with Amoxicillin, Augmentin, Clindamyacin, or Doxycycline. I'm not a Doctor however, so do your own research, and preferably, get them from a licensed medical care provider. Good luck in your endeavor! Peace Out

edit on 9-10-2022 by LLoyd45 because: Bad spcing on text.

edit on 9-10-2022 by LLoyd45 because: Bad spcing on text.

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RenegaadeMind

For cuts or sores and insect bites, if you apply apple cider vinegar it clears it quite quickly, it seems that Lemon juice or cider vinegar seems to do the trick quite fast. If one doesn't seem to work the other will invariably do the trick. I make up an ointment with equal parts lemon juice apple cider vinegar and olive oil. , leave it in an open container in the fridge then use it after a good mix. After a few days, it goes into a paste. It gets rid of liver spots warts and general nasties like athletes' feet.It also leaves a seal on the wound, so it's good if the wound gets wet.
If you take cayenne and Tumeric regularly along with a bit of garlic you won't get sick anyway.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join