It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Scientists Publish Paradigm-Shifting Study About COVID-19 Vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

I've been pretty clear about agreeing that the primary reasons to vax under 30s is to stop transmission to older people

HUH?????????????

How does the "vax" stop transmission again?????????

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TWS1969

Fauci: If you’re vaccinated, you’re safe. If you’re not, you’re at risk

www.msnbc.com...

edit on 12-9-2022 by TWS1969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Anthony Fauci says follow the science.

t.me...

“The best vaccination is to get infected yourself”

posted on Sep, 12 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Fauci also "discovered" that chloroquine, the cousin to hydroxychloriquine was curative of sars-cov1.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

This cretin needs calling out, if ever there was a shill.

I’ve had enough of his BS and I don’t see why it’s any of your business, nor the reason for you to interject other than your membership of the hive mind orthodoxy.

If you’re looking for an argument then I’ll happily oblige.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969

I've been pretty clear about agreeing that the primary reasons to vax under 30s is to stop transmission to older people

HUH?????????????

if you don't have covid you can't transmit it, no source for this because it falls into the category of being stupifyingly obvious.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

Anthony Fauci says follow the science.

t.me...

“The best vaccination is to get infected yourself”

Yes, so long as your not obese, diabetic, or have reduced lung heart or kidney function. Or are elderly.

Also, so long as we're not talking about AIDS.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

How much are you paid to sit on this board constantly refreshing to defend big pharma and corrupt governments?

I hope it’s worth your soul.

Never a balanced retort, irrespective of the source, it’s always straight to the defensive.

Do you really think anyone still takes you seriously?

You might be better off asking why certain people are echoing arguments used by the alternative health industry, I'm doing this for free because I believe in denying ignorance, but you might be interested to know how much big homeopathy offers for affiliate links these days.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:59 AM
link   

I try to maintain balance, for example I’ve not had a chance to pour over the data to draw any conclusions from the study. On the other hand less than 10 minutes after the OP you’re already trying to deflect, cherry picking and deliberately obfuscating the information in order to defend your puppet masters. I tend to lash out when people exhibit behaviour consistent with zealotry and arrogance with no real substance to justify their position.

As for my reply to carpy, it’s a fishing trip, I know he can’t resist. I tend to accept his opinions more than your own as he’s old and set in his ways. Poor sod had many more years of indoctrination than most of us.

edit on 13/9/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

HUH?????????????

if you don't have covid you can't transmit it, no source for this because it falls into the category of being stupifyingly obvious.

Here's a list of high-profile vaxxt and boosted who got covid anyway:
Joe Biden (twice)
Jill Biden
Bill Gates
Doktor Fauci (twice)
Chuck Schumer
Kamela Harris
Jen Psaki
Seth Myers
Jimmy Fallon
Justin Beiber
Whoopi Goldberg
Denzel Washington
Ellen DeGeneres
Justin Trudeau
Stephen Cobair
72 People at this high profile dinner:
www.nbcnews.com...
Here's some more for your perusing pleasure:
www.etonline.com...

People in my circles who tested positive (vaxxed and, excepting the first two, boosted)
husband
step-daughter
bro
uncle
sis in law
other sis in law
bro in law
cousin in law
cousin in law's husband
coworker who shared my office
coworker who stood 3 ft in front of me talking day before she tested
friend who is also suffering from debilitating vaxx injury, got covid and was hospitalized for it anyway

Person who never got the vid? Despite sharing quarters with covid cases:

unvaxxed me
my unvaxxt son

edit on 13-9-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

And how many of them really had the vax?

This forum is filled with posts about the elite merely claiming to be vaxxed. Are you claiming to debunk all of them?

No vax is 100 percent effective, sources in my signature show that vaxxed people who are infected generally don't get as sick and recover quicker.

But you'd know that if you'd listed to Trump's briefings.

It's amazing how many things you don't know which were covered by Trump. Could it be that your not anti vax, you just hate that people elected a leader who put the American people first?

What do you hate more, our freedom or our freedom?

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

You must be Fauci the way you contradict yourself every other post.

Let me help you follow this conversation:
You: Vaxx stops transmission!
Poster: How does vaxx stop transmission?
You: You can't transmit something you don't have, duh!
Me: Here's a list of over a hundred high profile people who were vaxxt and got it
You: yes, but... Trump!! also no one said the vaxx stops transmission

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This paper from pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... also states:

Recently, The Lancet published a study on the effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines and the waning of immunity with time. The study showed that immune function among vaccinated individuals 8 months after the administration of two doses of COVID-19 vaccine was lower than that among the unvaccinated individuals. According to European Medicines Agency recommendations, frequent COVID-19 booster shots could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible

TextAs a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued. In addition, the date of vaccination should be recorded in the medical record of patients... In conclusion, COVID-19 vaccination is a major risk factor for infections in critically ill patients.

We have some universities requiring booster shots and one court case brought by the JFCCC just lost . These kids cant even complete their studies online. Obviously the "science" is not settled so how can there be an "established standard of medical care on a moving target"?

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

HUH?????????????

So you beleive the "vax" stops you from getting Covid......

There is no help for you, I am sorry to say.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

He believes "the vaxx" stops you from getting Covid, until presented with facts stating otherwise.
Then, it's "how do we know President Biden, Bill Gates, and Anthony Fauci even got vaxxt?"
Then, it's "the vaxx was never meant to prevent the Vid, rather to alleviate symptoms.

And around and around we go.

I like to engage for the sake of the undecided readers (if any are left). Vaxxers are running low on arguments in favor of forcing the great experiment into arms.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

Awesome post.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   

And now it's come out that a staggering 44% of those hospitalized during the Omnicron Spring were fully vaxxed or boosted. If I was vaxxed, I'd be doing everything in my power to denounce these gene therapies and seeing if I could find a lawyer to help me out on my mission.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

" I was wrong."

You are SO WRONG on SO MANY Things here on ATS that I just gotta Laugh Out Loud at you Undenied Ignorance . Covid-19 Vaccines are KILLING People but your are just Fine with that Sailing Down the River of Denile aren't You ?

P.S.I also Hope you Read this Before the ATS Mods REMOVE It ........
edit on 13-9-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join