It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

41.28 Tons Of Cocaine To The United States For Its "Destruction"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
At least there is a paper trail for all this powder. Wait until you hear how much makes it through unrecorded and not scheduled for burning.

I think America and Canada comparatively only stop about an estimated 3-5% of any product entering the country’s. I mean lots of people, more then ever In fact are getting high off their faces.

I am actually a addict in recovery and I had no problem finding, as from from the south as you can go where the trees don’t even grow. Also have a friend sadly still in the habit I catch up with him time to time. He had no problems during the pandemic when travel was closed for so long. Strange no? The supply chain is better then the one we use for toilet paper…anyway that’s for sure.

a reply to: Kenzo

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 07:47 AM
link   
*Just In*

FBI finds 41.28 tons of coc aine in Maralago

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

They say it`s not safe for environment to burn it in Cental America , so the U.S airforce ( CIA ?) will kindly offer assistance to get rid of the stuff

Panama is exporting 41.28 tons of coc aine to the United States for its "destruction", under the control of the DEA.

Is it just me or this kind of very weird story ? I mean after decades of coc aine issues in the region, they still cant burn it safely

I`m sure the CIA would gladly help to distribute & sell the coc aine all over US...

Good luck...

Hunter Biden has been put in charge of this problem. He claims to be the man for the job and will 'dispose' of this quickly. What a great American!

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Lots of room for diversion and substitution and theft.

Will they be verifying the potency and weight before "burning" ?

😀

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Sounds like it`s still huge business , i do prefer more toilet paper myself .

I wonder how the covid times has effected to drug users, because the time has been so crazy and stressfull experience ....watching all this everyday

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It`s then party time for Hunter

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama claimed that Osama Bin Laden was killed by navy seal team , yet no evidence ever left and just a cheap story that the body was dumbed to sea. Yet so many strorys were allready out Bin Laden died 2001 or few years later .

The same was about with this recent , Al Qaida leader ....nobody could verify anything

So the point is, it has become like general practice to tell all kinds of fairy tales that nobody can actually verifying.

9/11 building 7 collapsed without reason

So if the goverment says, yeah we just burned 41.28 Tons Of pure Cocaine , it`s up to everyone decide if want to believe or not.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The effect is terrible for all forms of substance abuse. We are taught in the recovery programme that isolation and stress are killers for someone trying to be sober. These conditions breed rapid degradation of the substance used as all corrective norms of society are removed. Working from home to some means they can stay away from the prying eyes of co worker and partake freely in substance.

Coupled with the “pill for everything” mentality of modern medicine and you can easily have personally justified self medication via substances. Science says stress is bad….my life sucks I feel stress…a little bit of special k is ok right? It’s justified because it helps me! It’s healing!

Don’t get me wrong pain relief is essential and should be admitted for quality of life but education and carful monitoring by a doctor is a must.

edit on 2-9-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

I can really understand your sentiment / others in same situation. The isolation and everything related to this evil twisted plan has been bad time mentally for me too...For me it`s less risky because i dont use any substances, not even alcohol ....but in overall, i cant say being happy , how can anyone really be if know what`s going on. Maybe some can..

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Biden will send it to Zelinski, He only spends the cash sent to Ukraine on nose candy.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Burning coc aine?
Does that mean crack prices should see a drop?
See, Hunter is adding to the US economy, not just with his amazing paintings.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Drug Exporting Agency?

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Yeeh, weird isn't it? It`s also all happening with tax payers money
lol

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Fancy that. I recall our servicemen sharing photos of them guarding pallets of cash in Afghanistan by the poppy fields. Where did those photos go?

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

I remember seeing photo , about the pallets of cash they left for Taliban when they left .

Nobody remember anymore ...it`s new normal and nobody should ask questions .

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Can't destroy coc aine anywhere else except for the USA. riiiiiiight.

posted on Sep, 2 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Absolutely I am in full agreement with you I also live a life free of all substances now not just the illegal ones. No booze, pot or smokes either.

Black ice coffee is my vice.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The first thing that came to my mind was an old ATS thread: Crashed drug plane owned by US Government?.

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Nice , it seems like US presidents change, even CIA directors change....but the CIA most likely never will change it`s drug business , which i big business ....$$$$$$

CIA has probably mini submarines also dedicated to tranferring coke from South America to North America $$$$$$

Well , i really dont know for sure anything, but i am just super pessimistic about CIA recovering from it`s drug addiction
$$$$$$

posted on Sep, 3 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I wonder if Biden will start chopping out lines on kids heads before he sniffs them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join