It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Voters Are “an Extreme Threat to Our Democracy, to Our Freedom, to Our Rights” (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Karine Jean-Pierre, The White House Press Secretary actually stood there and said that Make America Great Again Republicans are energized and an extreme threat to our Democracy, Freedom, Rights, etc.

It is on video at the twitter link below. I guess in a way she is right because what they call "Democracy" is no such thing. Their Democracy is simply the Democratic party ruling. So if you look at it that way, yeah, Republicans are a threat to their undisputed power (Democracy), their unrestricted (Freedom) to do whatever they want to us, and their (Rights) to deprive everyone they disagree with of theirs.

twitter.com...

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

Karine Jean-Pierre’s comments come one day after Joe Biden threatened military action against Trump supporters.

Biden delivered remarks at the Marts Center at Wilkes University after hiding out for several days.

At one point Joe Biden went off-script and threatened “right-wing Americans.”

“For those brave right-wing Americans… if you want to fight against the country, you need an F-15. You need something little more than a gun,” said Biden.

“I’m not joking!” he added.

edit on 31-8-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I wonder what an F-15 pilot who voted for Trump thinks about that??

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Karine Jean-Pierre, The White House Press Secretary actually stood there and said that Make America Great Again Republicans are energized and an extreme threat to our Democracy, Freedom, Rights, etc.

Shes right and I wish leaders and would be leaders would quit cowering away from it

Our Republic is a threat to their democracy.

And their democracy should be terrified.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   
But But

Two Way Street

edit on 8312022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:18 PM
link   

A Polar Opposite Reality Proposed by Mentally Unstable Political Animals on the Left . NO , Enough Bald Faced LIES Already !

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:19 PM
link   

if you want to fight against the country, you need an F-15. You need something little more than a gun."

... Said the man who left a zillion dollars worth of weapons in Afghanistan

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I agree definitely a threat to democracy

I fail to see the problem with that considering the USA is NOT a democracy most would like to keep it that way

Literally 5th grade level stuff hear how did people this stupid survive to adulthood they really don't understand what democracy means and what it would do to them

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Crazy Days

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:25 PM
link   

“For those brave right-wing Americans… if you want to fight against the country, you need an F-15.

The way I read that — A sitting President just threatened his citizens with F-15’s over their voting preferences.

+20 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think a greater threat to America is anyone who votes for a racist pedophile with dementia because they were told to hate the other guy.

Large groups of people who can easily be emotionally manipulated to blindly hate someone they never met are a threat to everyone, including themselves.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Well Joe , Them's Fighting Words where I Come From..............

And All ........

edit on 31-8-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   
For those brave right-wing Americans… if you want to fight against the country, you need an F-15.

Tell that to the Taliban who kicked the US Military out of their country. They certainly did not have tanks and aircraft. Plus most of the military folks would not attack their own people.

edit on 31-8-2022 by Jagman72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

She's a nutjob representing a President that only 38% of Americans think is doing an acceptable job.

Nuff said.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I think Karine has some "issues" that need professional attention asap 😀

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Which party .......

Wants to take state voting rights away and federalize them.

Wants to change the electoral college

Wants to stack the Supreme Court

Is making the midterms about challenging the 10th amendment? (abortion)

Is gleefully ignoring equal protection under the law (14th amendment) and has weaponized the judicial system.

Currently has the second amendment under attack.

Is trying to usher in a era of compelled speech and thoughts.

Is ignoring our sovereign borders .

Is creating a era of lawlessness.

Has bastardized the education system and trampled on Parents rights.

Is in cahoots with big tech stamping out opposition and attacking the First Amendment.

Is trying to destroy the world’s economy and usher in their pet global economy with the MM GlobalWarming lie .

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Trump Voters Are “an Extreme Threat to Our Democracy, to Our Freedom, to Our Rights”

They are. Period.

They are minority rule anti-democratic fascists.

Fact.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Trump Voters Are “an Extreme Threat to Our Democracy, to Our Freedom, to Our Rights”

They are. Period.

They are minority rule anti-democratic fascists.

Fact.

Whats your definition of fascist and can you provide examples?

You know, since its fact and all.

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The threat to DEMOCRATS is multi-faceted. No violence is needed. In addition to the documents former President Trump will share with the public, we have...

Next year's potential Republican leadership are beginning to prioritize and coordinate Joe Biden Impeachment Articles that have been placed in the Congressional queue.

This is a 70% likelihood at this point: republicbrief.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Maybe we should all just stop showing up for work to pay for illegals, proxy wars, college debt forgiveness for a few, and these ridiculous witch hunts at the expense of the taxpayers!

Enough with this stupid bullsht.

edit on 31-8-2022 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Thats the rub innit?

Most Americans are a paycheck away from financial ruin.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join