It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sperm and egg problems

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

P.S.A.

Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Christiane Northrup is a former obstetrics and gynaecology physician and author who has embraced pseudoscientific alternative medicine and anti-vaccine conspiracy theories.

Says it all for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

You form an opinion about a philosophy that only one person spouted?

That says more about you than the person that spouted said Pseudoscience.

Do you even think before you post?

Do I think?

What research have you done? Or did you just go with the OP and a Bitchute link?

I can't even watch Bitchute on my device.

You're using a single source as a means to try and discredit a whole trove of people that refused to receive the Kool-aid.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Christiane Northrup is a former obstetrics and gynaecology physician and author who has embraced pseudoscientific alternative medicine and anti-vaccine conspiracy theories.

Says it all for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

You form an opinion about a philosophy that only one person spouted?

That says more about you than the person that spouted said Pseudoscience.

Do you even think before you post?

Do I think?

What research have you done? Or did you just go with the OP and a Bitchute link?

The vaccines are junk. I've done lots of research. I base my posts on official statements, sourced data, and experience in this field. Decidual casting and other menstrual issues are fairly well noted and it is not an illogical leap to think this will have fertility repercussions because the vaccine impacts the endometrial lining. The mechanism that allows the penetration of cells also uses an organ targeting lipid which can then cause damage in those organs. This is not disinformation or fake news, it's a matter of science fact.

They also are causing death and disability to healthy children for no clinical benefit.

Fauci and Birx lie, children die.

If you continue to defend them and the people that push them you are supporting fatal adverse reactions for children who's parents have not been given proper informed consent. They have been lied to by officials and the media. The FDA went against their own advisory board to approve a vaccine they have admitted provides no clinical benefit to healthy children and for which no benefit analysis was properly presented. The key being you cannot prove efficacy in preventing a condition that has no significant rate of causing serious illness or death. The rate of 1 in 5,000 for myocarditis is a tremdous risk for no clinical benefit and it's just one of dozens of known adverse events.

You can deny all the Bitchute videos you want. I don't usually consume them and they do nothing to change the underlying science, the data reported, or the laundry list of lies that were told by people you think are authoritative. Refusal to accept bad data is great, pretending everything that doesn't align with your opinion is bad data is disingenuous and you know this.

I fully support your right to vaccinate if you feel you received informed consent on the benefits and risks to you and your family. I fully support your right to use medicine as you and your doctor see fit. I wish I could say the same was the case for vocal COVID vaccine supporters, but that was clearly not the case on ATS. I do not support violating medical ethics or children being considered an acceptable loss for profit and political clout. I do not support any science that can't be questioned or countered with evidence, because that isn't science.

Imagine what the world will look like when everybody is treated like children and denied transparent health information under the guise of protecting them from themselves. If that sounds like a comforting thing to you then imagine that world is run by people that find childhood death and disability an acceptable risk for no clinical benefit. All for pharma profit and with no clear evidence to support it. Is that the world you wish to leave behind?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Kool-aid ain't got nothing on the injection side effects, as stated by Pfizers own wanna-hide report.
*anti-sperm antibodies and pregnancy issues definitely present in the report.
Is this another bs Obama Mundt psyop too?
Who knows honestly.
The list reads like a Fauci super bioweapon though.

BNT162b2
5.3.6 Cumulative Analysis of Post-authorization Adverse Event Reports
APPENDIX 1. LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST
1p36 deletion syndrome; 2-Hydroxyglutaric aciduria; 5'nucleotidase increased; Acoustic
neuritis; Acquired C1 inhibitor deficiency; Acquired epidermolysis bullosa; Acquired epileptic
aphasia; Acute cutaneous lupus erythematosus; Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis;
Acute encephalitis with refractory, repetitive partial seizures; Acute febrile neutrophilic
dermatosis; Acute flaccid myelitis; Acute haemorrhagic leukoencephalitis; Acute
haemorrhagic oedema of infancy; Acute kidney injury; Acute macular outer retinopathy;
Acute motor axonal neuropath y; Acute motor-sensory axonal neuropathy; Acute myocardial
infarction; Acute respiratory distress syndrome [Note by Celia Farber: "that sounds like

'Covid 19'."]; Acute respiratory failure; Addison's disease; Administration site thrombosis;
Administration site vasculitis; Adrenal thrombosis; Adverse event following immunisation;
Ageusia; Agranulocytosis; Air embolism; Alanine aminotransferase abnormal; Alanine
aminotransferase increased; Alcoholic seizure; Allergic bronchopulmonary mycosis; Allergic
oedema; Alloimmune hepatitis; Alopecia areata; Alpers disease; Alveolar proteinosis;
Ammonia abnormal; Ammonia increased; Amniotic cavity infection;
Amygdalohippocampectomy; Amyloid arthropathy; Amyloidosis; Amyloidosis senile;
Anaphylactic reaction; Anaphylactic shock; Anaphylactic transfusion reaction; Anaphylactoid
reaction; Anaphylactoid shock; Anaphylactoid syndrome of pregnancy; Angioedema;
Angiopathic neuropathy; Ankylosing spondy litis; Anosmia; Antiacetylcholine receptor
antibody positive; Anti-actin antibody positive; Anti-aquaporin-4 antibody positive; Anti-
basal ganglia antibody positive; Anti-cyclic citrullinated peptide antibody positive; Anti-
epithelial antibody positive; Anti-erythrocyte antibody positive; Anti-exosome complex
antibody positive; Anti- GAD antibody negative; Anti-GAD antibody positive; Anti-ganglioside
antibody positive; Antigliadin antibody positive; Anti-glomerular basement membrane
antibody positive; Anti-glomerular basement membrane disease; Anti-glycyl-tRNA
synthetase antibody positive; Anti-HLA antibody test positive; Anti-IA2 antibody positive;
Anti-insulin antibody increased; Anti-insulin antibody positive; Anti-insulin receptor antibody
increased; Anti-insulin receptor antibody positive; Anti-interferon antibody negative; Anti-
interferon antibody positive; Anti-islet cell antibody positive; Antimitochondrial antibody
positive; Anti-muscle specific kinase antibody positive; Anti-myelin-associated glycoprotein
antibodies positive; Anti-myelin-associated glycoprotein associated polyneuropathy;
Antimyocardial antibody positive; Anti-neuronal antibody positive; Antineutrophil
cytoplasmic antibody increased; Antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody positive; Anti-
neutrophil cytoplasmic antibody positive vasculitis; Anti-NMDA antibody positive;
Antinuclear antibody increased; Antinuclear antibody positive; Antiphospholipid antibodies
positive; Antiphospholipid syndrome; Anti-platelet antibody positive; Anti-prothrombin
antibody positive; Antiribosomal P antibody positive; Anti-RNA polymerase ll antibody
positive; Anti-saccharomyces cerevisiae antibody test positive; Anti-sperm antibody
positive; Anti-SRP antibody positive; Antisynthetase syndrome; Anti-thyroid antibody
positive; Anti-transglutaminase antibody increased; Anti-VGCC antibody positive; Anti-VGKC
antibody positive; Anti-vimentin antibody positive; Antiviral prophylaxis; Antiviral treatment;
Anti-zinc transporter 8 antibody positive; Aortic embolus; Aortic thrombosis; Aortitis; Aplasia
pure red cell; Aplastic anaemia; Application site thrombosis; Application site vasculitis;
Arrhythmia; Arterial bypass occlusion; Arterial bypass thrombosis; Arterial thrombosis;
Arteriovenous fistula thrombosis; Arteriovenous graft site stenosis; Arteriovenous graft
thrombosis; Arteritis; Arteritis
CONFIDENTIAL Page 1
FDA-CBER-2021-5683-0000083

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Covert Population Control .

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Ok, I had to flop on the floor laughing on that one.... Well played in this current drama.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

It looks like it. Nobody is screaming but at some stage, it will become obvious.How about babies dying after their mothers get the shot from the official data base. Bill Gates invests in baby milk what an investor this man is, its as if he knows what is going to happen.www.bitchute.com...
So if you were running things how would you deal with that? Deny the population decline until you were blue in the tooth? Have as many distractions going on as possible to confuse the main issue. Like food supply when that gets impacted the SHTF. Food production in Europe has to be way down with winter fast approaching.
I think Neil Oliver sums it up nicely. www.bitchute.com... I also think that it is all planned to get to a point when people ask for a savior of some kind. This means it has to get a lot worse first. A senile president and a transvestite Health secretary are there to inflame not pacify, as with all the laws and edicts.
Lets face it if it comes out that the vax is actually killing babies at their mother's breast, there will be hell to pay.www.bitchute.com...
edit on 27-8-2022 by anonentity because: adding

edit on 27-8-2022 by anonentity because: adding

edit on 27-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Says it all for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oprah loves her.

Currently?

Which way is the wind blowing?

# 1596

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Says it all for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

The astounding parallels between then and now…

Doctors with a conscience had to stand up against the “science” of their day to facilitate the change.

Maybe 80 years from now people will shake their heads at our “science” as well.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Seems pretty optimistic thinking there will be scientists in 80 years.

As it stands, research is pay for profit- nobody is trying to solve problems just because it helps our species... They work towards the goal that makes the most money.

Why cure a disease when you can just double the lifespan of the infected by charging them a monthly fee to live?

Why prevent a pandemic when you can make a fake vaccine and then bribe the government into forcing people to take it? Go a step further and get the government to pay for it, so the people have no choice but to pay, even if they don't want the product!

If humanity survives the next eight decades, there won't be scientists.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The tobacco industry was a good gig for all those destined to profit from it. Only problem, it kills the customer.

What’s going on now is self perpetuating. Big pharma needs sick people who need drugs who get side effects which are treated with more drugs. The perfect (ly evil) marketing scheme!

I thought it was telling, in the second video, that big tobacco doubled down with their last half hour advertising hurrah even though advertising their product was imminently banned because it kills.

Ya, those scientists 80 years from now will figure it all out reading bird entrails around a campfire.

posted on Aug, 28 2022 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Says it all for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oprah loves her.

Currently?

Haven't spoken to Oprah in a while....but promoting the woman's work and calling it a Bible...generally means you're 'all in' on it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join