It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sperm and egg problems

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
It appears there are some problems occurring in many women, which are just getting ignored by the media. The latest birthrate figures must be very low, and hiding them would require a premeditated thrust. I would think if 40% of females are having a problem, any reasonable administration would stop all medications until it was worked out. Still, nothing gets reported are all the news sources muzzled? www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Stillbirth are also on rise across global

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I dunno, celebrities & the rich seem to be multiplying like rabbits!

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold

They didn't take the Depop Jab.

They just pretended to.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Christiane Northrup is a former obstetrics and gynaecology physician and author who has embraced pseudoscientific alternative medicine and anti-vaccine conspiracy theories.

Says it all for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
Christiane Northrup is a former obstetrics and gynaecology physician and author who has embraced pseudoscientific alternative medicine and anti-vaccine conspiracy theories.

Says it all for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oprah loves her.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Says it all for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

You form an opinion about a philosophy that only one person spouted?

That says more about you than the person that spouted said Pseudoscience.

Do you even think before you post?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Says it all for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oprah loves her.

Currently?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I was under the impression that natural immunity was now considered a "pseudoscientific alternative medicine and anti-vaccine conspiracy theory."

Does that say enough?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Says it all for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

You form an opinion about a philosophy that only one person spouted?

That says more about you than the person that spouted said Pseudoscience.

Do you even think before you post?

Do I think?

What research have you done? Or did you just go with the OP and a Bitchute link?

(post by VierEyes removed for a manners violation)
(post by Annee removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold

We can eat rabbits can't we?

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 05:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Says it all for me.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oprah loves her.

What are the flaming liberals going to say when the current mainstream science is proven to be the real pseudoscience? Crickets, no doubt-as per usual.
edit on 600000055America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I would listen to what this doctor is saying, she has obviously weighed up the options of what it will do to her career. She has nill reasons to lie and embellish her professional experience, probably because she is well-heeled and has a nice big bank balance to see her through. Then consider another doctor with a high mortgage and a family to support, you won't get much out of them, which would be the majority.
To prove if she is bona fide you only have to look at the present birth rates......whoops you can't get them.

edit on 27-8-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

I would listen to what this doctor is saying, she has obviously weighed up the options of what it will do to her career. She has nill reasons to lie and embellish her professional experience, probably because she is well-heeled and has a nice big bank balance to see her through. Then consider another doctor with a high mortgage and a family to support, you won't get much out of them, which would be the majority.
To prove if she is bona fide you only have to look at the present birth rates......whoops you can't get them.

NO, I am not interested in pseudo-science.

Legitimate science -- yes.

I worked for a well-known self-help, metaphysical publisher. Met many of these people.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

originally posted by: VierEyes
Anyone who relies on Wikipedia for information is whacked.

Oh, how Right Wing of you.

Please feel free to disagree with the factual findings about Christiane Northrup provided by Wiki.

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone. It is not a reliable source.

Is she what they say -- or not?

Stop deflecting.

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Anneewww.bitchute.com...

Well here is a scientist wondering what the heck is going on. But he does not seem to be able to get to the science.all he wants is a risk benefit analysis.www.bitchute.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Statng a simple fact. Wikipedia is not a reliable source because it can be edited by anyone including those with nefarious intentions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join