It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that answersingenesis.org is now controlled by the illuminati (promoting UFOs & Co.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Here is a great example how the illuminati discredit the truth. This kind of infiltration means that they are now already in control of the site.

www.answersingenesis.org...

Alien Intrusion: UFOs and the Evolution Connection by Gary Bates

Little green men? Flying saucers? No longer relegated to the lunatic fringe, the search for alien life has taken the world by storm. In this shocking book, UFO researcher Gary Bates exposes truths that will change readers forever. Written with the non-Christian in mind, this book leads the reader inexorably to one conclusion: there is an “intergalactic” battle over the history of life in the universe. Eye-opening insights ... for you and your non-Christian friends! Great pre-evangelism tool.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't know that it's terribly eye-opening or even startling or any such thing. What it is, is a lot of fluff and nonsense about aliens and UFOs actually being demons. And it's pretty lame, too.

This is the crowd that thinks the minute aliens show up, everyone will run out and worship them and that the alien leader is the antichrist or some such. It gets goofier from there.

And if it's from the Illuminati, then it's no wonder they haven't taken over the world yet. With that sort of goofbrain reasoning, they're NEVER going to take over the world. Or my kids' playpen, either.

Six thumbs down!

[edit on 4-4-2005 by Indellkoffer]

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
In my studies, it's become pretty evident that the Illuminati are completely anti-religion. It seems higly unlikely that they would support any kind of religious themed alien theories.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Indellkoffer, I like your style.

You have voted Indellkoffer for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MattMarriott
Proof that answersingenesis.org is now controlled by the illuminati (promoting UFOs & Co.)

Have you actually read the book or is this just a knee jerk reaction?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake
In my studies, it's become pretty evident that the Illuminati are completely anti-religion. It seems higly unlikely that they would support any kind of religious themed alien theories.

No, as I understood it, they work for a New World Religion.
With male/female god worship.

Possibly this will be Immanuel/Diana (Jesus & ritual offering Lady Diana)

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Just another opportunist looking to make some bucks and some converts to boot.

Please tell us more about the book MM, why has this anything to do with the Iluminati or NWO?

Surely this is just an individuals theory, as there is no conclusive evidence to prove the existence of the NWO, Aliens or God....?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj

I'm not so sure about that. The intent of the Illuminati was to seperate themselves from religion (primarily the Catholic Church). Science was their religion and they were chastised for that. There are many sects and cults that want to restore the female god worship, but the Illuminati is not one of them.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I'm not so sure about that. The intent of the Illuminati was to seperate themselves from religion (primarily the Catholic Church). Science was their religion and they were chastised for that. There are many sects and cults that want to restore the female god worship, but the Illuminati is not one of them.

Well, that was what I also used to believe.
And it makes sense I guess. It all depends on what framework you are seeing this in. If you believe in the Illuminati as portrayed in Dan Browns book "Angels and Demons" this sounds correct.

But I don´t, as you can guess

Illuminati will merge all religions by various means, New World Religion.
I guess this will be more and more apparent this year.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dawnaj

Wouldn't God, be best worshiped in dual aspects anyway? I mean, one attribute doesn't just appear without it being part of God, does it?
To create a female, God has to have ALL of the female attributes. The same for a male right? Or is God all male and the female just appears from , what some other God's attributes? It's time to go to bed.

[edit on 6-4-2005 by freddieb]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
freddieb, Illuminati is interested in the complete control of this world - the New World Religion is a means for that control.

Second coming of Christ/Immanuel will be staged.
He will appear around the world in a way that reflects the most common perception of Christ-like figure of all regions of the earth. Then the pictures will merge into one from what I can understand.

This is done with prj. Blue Beam; a space based satellite system that produces holograms. It will look real. Actually, tests of this system has apperently been going on for 5-10 years. Mostly Ufo´s I guess.

A personal theory I have (this is me thinking loud OK); I think all those loud bangs thats been heard in the USA might be testing of the sound system of Blue Beam. And also, remember some of the comets exploding in midair that was reported in Asia. I think one of those were in December. COuld also be testing and an early start of the Asteroid/comet scare tactic.

sorry for going off topic Matt.

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Dawnaj]

[edit on 7-4-2005 by Dawnaj]

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Dawnaj,
I've never heard about any of that. But then I've not heard of most things I come across on this board.
I've never understood what would be wrong with a New World Order.
I don't suscribe to ANY religion. So, holographic images aren't gonna make me fall on my knees.
I've lived near an Air Force base before, so loud booms don't equal secret devices to me. They equal sonic booms in my mind.
I just don't see what you see as any type of evidence. JMHO

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by freddieb
Dawnaj,
I've never heard about any of that. But then I've not heard of most things I come across on this board.
I've never understood what would be wrong with a New World Order.
I don't suscribe to ANY religion. So, holographic images aren't gonna make me fall on my knees.
I've lived near an Air Force base before, so loud booms don't equal secret devices to me. They equal sonic booms in my mind.
I just don't see what you see as any type of evidence. JMHO

Well, the part about the booms was something that was occuring in late 2004, and happened to often to be sonic booms of aircraft, and was my speculation.

I have no proof, there is no proof that will convince a die hard sceptic anyway. I post what I´ve read (Stewart Swerdlow), and since very few write about what he says, I decided to do this.

If you think its to far out there, fine, throw it away if you like!

I´m not doing this to convince anyone, one will have to do that by oneself. Offcourse its all a big mess, theories to the left and theories the right - what to believe ??

"Better believe in nothing"
Thats a major point that kept it all covered up I believe. Information overload.

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That's true. There is so much information, both that validates and conflicts any and almost all possibilties that we can't really do anything but make educated guesses.
I'm not a die hard skeptic. I actually for some reason that I haven't really formulated in my mind yet, feel quite sure that there are others out there and that they are interacting with some of us here for some reason, in some way.
But I'll be the first to admit that with the exception of the things that I've read, I know nothing about this whole affair. Everything I say on the subject is pure speculation.
Maybe if we are lucky, we will one day know the truth.
All this being said. Don't take my comments too seriously. I don't know enough to converse seriously on the subject.

new topics

top topics

join