It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Hundreds' of New Yorkers may already be infected with polio

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: v1rtu0s0
Bill Gates is a fair candidate for Anti-Christ. I mean he fits a number of criteria, you know like: downright evil toad?

Remember how his wife was seen smiling awkwardly i have a problem when i see that.
edit on 5-8-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I posted this somewhere.. date of article is August 4 2020
www.usnews.com...

CDC Warns of Potential Fall Outbreak of Rare Polio-Like Illness in Children

The rare condition called acute flaccid myelitis, which causes limb weakness that can progress quickly into paralysis, has spiked in even-numbered years and peaked in 2018.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: there was another article suggesting that there may be a spike in polio after people received the covid vaccination.
edit on 5-8-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWS1969

A vaccinated person has little to worry about, and the U.S. has vaccine coverage of over 90 percent. Many had to receive the jabs to go to primary school. Inoculation lasts for life and there is no booster required for a person to stay safe from the virus.

Now THAT is how a vaccine should work!

Yes, but then it goes on to say this:

A person who is already vaccinated is not believed to be at any risk.

Like WTH?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Bill Gates is a fair candidate for Anti-Christ. I mean he fits a number of criteria, you know like: downright evil toad?

...just needs a miraculous recovery from a head wound, right?
You know, if that happens, I'm just gonna freak the hell out!!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Bill Gates is a fair candidate for Anti-Christ. I mean he fits a number of criteria; you know like: downright evil toad?

Actually, he doesn't fit at all. It will be someone who has all the answers. Someone who is ultra-popular with everyone except for true Christians. He will likely be very handsome, ultra-intelligent, and have almost magical powers.
He will be possessed by Satan

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I will love to hear somebody defending how the nation is now down the crapper in just two years.

That's an easy one. Trump messed things up so bad with his Tweets that even Biden couldn't fix what was coming?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

Nope, smallpox stop been use before the 80s, then Polio is no longer given to children since the 2000.

This what happen when vaccinations with real vaccines are stop.

i was born in 1977 so IM FINE LOL.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

A vaccinated person has little to worry about, and the U.S. has vaccine coverage of over 90 percent. Many had to receive the jabs to go to primary school. Inoculation lasts for life and there is no booster required for a person to stay safe from the virus.

Now THAT is how a vaccine should work!

Impossible, a vaccine is something that gives you "protection" for 2-6 weeks even though it seems like it doesn't do sh#.

Oh, but I thought it was supposed to make your symptoms less severe and keep you out of the hospital, but not keep you from getting it.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ia reply to: infolurker

This sounds like it's possibly related to the vaccine induced polio outbreaks that have been kicking up over the past few years. In addition we have a whole host of newly immunocompromised people. *yikes*
Vaccine Induced Polio Outbreak

A LAV is a live attenuated vaccine- and this isn't the first time a Live Oral Polio vaccine(OPV) has DEATTENUATED back to full virulence..

I'm sorry folks, but I am starting to see the worst case scenario unfolding and as much as I did NOT want Harvard2thebigHouse to be correct, I see more evidence emerging that he is. He writes:

makes it clear that because immunocompromised patients are mounting a weaker defense, each organ system is less able to constrain a mutant swarm to only produce the type of variant best suited for it – resulting in immunocompromised patients presenting as representative kaleidoscopes of the extant variants in a population. Curiously, the persistence of OPV live-vaccine strains in immunocompromised patients is also well-documented, where they produce the same kaleidoscope of variants and can use the same Terminator-like effect to reassemble themselves into a V-1000 form, what are called highly-diverged immunodeficient vaccine-derived polio viruses (iVDPVs).

And in crowded institutional settings like orphanages, these vaccine-derived V-1000 viruses are beginning to present the troubling problem of blocking the efficacy of existing vaccinations and innate immunity across the entire population. The emergence of these extraordinarily immune-evasive VDPVs are a stark reminder that a LAV going-wrong is just about the worst-case scenario as far as genetic experimentation goes. And strangely, the actual virus used for the production of the first the LAV which was attenuated to combat smallpox, has been lost to history.

LAVs were discovered by Louis Pasteur of preserving dairy-products fame, who accidentally discovered that samples of chicken cholera left out in the elements got weakened to the point where they effectively became vaccines: Exposing healthy chickens to samples of cholera that’d been weakened, or attenuated by the elements, protected the chickens from infection by the full-strength virus without creating any symptoms during inoculation by the weakened strain. And although this version of a LAV wasn’t known to revert, the modern LAV that protects against Polio, called OPV, can and does revert all the way back to full virulence and cause paralysis in its hosts. 

This enigmatic process, of a LAV reverting or deattenuating back to virulence, is one of the worst nightmares for the virological and vaccinological communities - in part because in the case of OPV, the fully reverted strains are able to infect absolutely everyone, even if they’ve been fully vaccinated or previously infected. And its a possibility virologists and vaccine-designers are all well-aware of.  

Because when a LAV reverts, the viral swarm that emerges in the case of OPV at least runs right through both natural and vaccine-induced immunity, and this is even with a virus like Polio where the OPV vaccine is considered 100% effective and permanent. 

All of this is connected on with SARSCOV-2 as it is also believed to be a LAV.

edit on 0722b28Saturday000000Saturday000000 by SybiLulu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

At least we still have the promise of the "Vaccine" keeping people
out of the hospital?

Even if it puts them in the morgue

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   

wasn't Polio vaccine an oral one, red juice in a little tube?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

wasn't Polio vaccine an oral one, red juice in a little tube?

The early ones were and there are some versions of that still used in parts of the world. That one is the attenuated virus version. The version we receive in the US is an inactivated virus version and it's injected.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I had my polio vaccine when I was 9 years old, it was oral, I remember my children also had the oral vaccine, when they were born.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I will love to hear somebody defending how the nation is now down the crapper in just two years.

I asked a colleague the other day if they know of anyone, literally anyone, who thinks they/things/life is better off now than they were 2-3 years ago.

They had nothing.

Even managed to bring back polio.

Thanks, Joe!

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I keep saying, how party lines blind you have to be not to see what the democrats are doing to the people in the US, is just incredible, wrong and horrible.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

Nope, smallpox stop been use before the 80s, then Polio is no longer given to children since the 2000.

This what happen when vaccinations with real vaccines are stop.

There are two types of polio vaccine: the oral poliovirus vaccine (OPV) and the inactivated poliovirus vaccine (IPV), although only the latter is still used in the United States.
In the U.S., the use of the OPV vaccine was stopped in 2000, although it is still used in many parts of the world.

The OPV vaccine contains live polio virus, albeit in a weakened form, and is highly effective at protecting against the disease. In fact, OPV tends to be more effective than IPV at mitigating the spread of the disease between people.

However, in extremely rare cases, the weakened virus in the OPV vaccine has mutated into a form capable of causing disease. As a result, U.S. health authorities switched to only using the IPV vaccine in 2000, which contains an inactivated form of the poliovirus and, thus, cannot cause disease.

The IPV vaccine, which is the only one used in the U.S., provides around 90 percent immunity against all three types of poliovirus after two doses, and at least 99 percent immunity after three doses, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
While there is no federal law that requires people to get this vaccine, which is given by a shot in the arm or leg depending on the person's age, all 50 states and the District of Columbia have state laws requiring children who are entering childcare or public schools to have this vaccination.
The CDC recommends that all children get four doses of IPV: one at two months old, one at four months old, one at six through 18 months old, and a final shot at four through six years old.

It appears only the oral vaccine was discontinued.
[www.newsweek.com...]

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Polio is a virus and viruses mutate. It was only a matter of time before polio figured out a way around the vaccine.

We have antibiotic resistant bacteria and we will see more viral diseases mutate to infect the vaccinated.

I remember not too many years ago when measles swept through a college campus back east somewhere, and all but a few had been vaccinated. Now the CDC is calling for even more boosters for the fully vaccinated, but just like bacteria viruses will find a way to soldier on.

It would be rather odd timing for Polio to mutate all on it's own just about now wouldn't it?

It's been 3/4 years? since a 'polio-like' illness appeared in California among children who had already been vaccinated. Soon, Colorado was reporting cases, then other states. It never got a lot of MSM news coverage, and faded from the news front. They're calling it ' acute flaccid myelitis'-(AFM) and the symptoms are much like polio.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The area in question, Orange and Rockland County NY, is home to large number of Hasidic jews community.

Large number of them are non vaccinated against polio and act as reservoir for the disease to hide and spread

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join