It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Orders Mass Migration Policy has Caused the Monkeypox

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I appreciate that. Thank you.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

What an absolute overreaction, there’s been one person in the world die from it in this outbreak.

Just skip your visits to the sauna and bath house and you’ll be right

edit on 582022 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Waterglass

I do not call it, migration, at least in the US, this a blatant attack on the US population by the present administration, to make it more dramatic is a terrorist biological warfare on the citizens in US.

He opened the Boders when the covid was at its worst, releasing infected people into the general population, I guess looking for new covid variants to infect in order to give the pharma mafia more money for their covid making scam with the jabs at the expenses of the tax payers.

Then democrats did not give two rat asses about all kind of viruses and diseases that foreigners, no only from south America but from all over the world were bringing into the US.

This is how much democrats in power care about the American people.

throw invasion on top of that too.

don't forget all the smuggling/trafficking jobs joe created that makes mega bucks. so more people are getting shoved across the border to the land of milk and honey only to die in the back of a trailer cooked med rare.
dems don't care about anyone.

follow the money.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Well the NWO, WHO and all others are really amping it up aren't they?

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Walla and thanks for your opinion that I disagree with.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

What I am gathering is that you're suggesting illegal migration from the southern border especially along California is causing outbreaks

That is what is surmised by those in the medical community who hold patents to vaccines and other drugs and understand outbreaks.

posted on Aug, 6 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

is that soo difficult to do? or the orgies are soo good they can not stop.

This is from the Australian Ministry of Health.

Who is at risk of monkeypox? Most people are not at risk of monkeypox.

People at highest risk are men who have sex with men, particularly those who are travelling to outbreak areas, have multiple sexual partners or attend large parties or sex on premises venues. To date most people with monkeypox in Australia have been infected while overseas. However, some people have been infected in Australia following contact with people who have recently travelled overseas.

Lets take my neighbor as a lab rat for observation. He is a obese CEO of a Not For Profit in the medical field. Hes also connected to the VA. Hes evil. He makes $285,000 a year. He and his wife are swingers. Their appetite for sex is addictive. The sometimes 30+ adult parties last for several days or weekends. They also hire male and female young prostitutes whom are beautiful. Their 13 and 19 year old children are already enabled. The parents and kids traffic drugs. They are bullies to the neighbors. The HOA hates them. So do I.

edit on 6-8-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

Well the NWO, WHO and all others are really amping it up aren't they?

Oh....we’re taking them seriously now?

posted on Aug, 7 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Where have you been. I have been taking them seriously for years as I am not going to be "invited" into the NWO even though my net worth is in 7 figures. How bout you? If the actuall cutoff is 500 million people on earth there are many more ahead of me.

Then again I could plead my case to Klaus, on my knees and beg. Nah

Then again my spermies can be harvested as I boast an 88 percentile IQ count and my bro is in MENSA. My short term memory sucks so no MENSA for me.

Well, even Vlad Putin called out the NWO. Way too many doom sheets out there right?

Putin to New World Order: You ain’t seen nothing yet

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join