It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The New World Orders Mass Migration Policy has Caused the Monkeypox

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Also include the Biden administration.

This thread is NOT a slam on the LGTBQ community. Its an attempt to explain why Monkeypox has gone wild and is no longer contained.

Point [1] The Monkeypox virus has always been present in nature. That's why the USA already had many vaccines on the shelf.

Point [2] The Monkeypox virus is primarily spread around via "gay" sex which includes "Lady-boys", Shemales, T girls, and any other person whom engages in butt sex. That's according to my MD brother who is also a Genetic Engineer who also has many published peer papers along with vaccines in trial and already approved. The guy knows the process. Similar to this doctor:

Twitter Censors Pfizer-Injured Israeli COVID Vaccine Director

Point [3] The overall USA LGTBQ was basically cruising along like the rest of society with respect to Covid-19 and the vaccines. So now monkeypox? Why and what the outlier? So take a look at the California data. Scroll down to sexual orientation.

Monkeypox Data in California

The outlier is that the world has been pushing for unmitigated mass migration. That includes our own President Joe Biden.

User Clip: Joe Biden unrelenting stream of immigration

In brief just do anything you want and just flush down the toilet those rules, regulations and control of borders. So blame it on CO2. So now polio outbreaks in New York City along with Monkeypox.

Polio fears rise in New York amid possible community spread

US Declares Health Emergency Over Monkeypox Outbreak

So lets think it out. Soon to be illegal immigrant "Joe Six-pack" arrives in the USA. Cant get a job or employment so whats the next best trade on deck they can offer. Right, sex and themselves. So back up to those in need on both ends of the candle and walla, we have the perfect storm. We have a Monkeypox outbreak.

To all here on ATS regardless of race, creed or place of birth. Think it through as this thread is to foster open thought as yes ATS is a conspiracy site.

However, we have an anomaly here as in a fly in the ointment. So why does it get out of control now?

edit on 5-8-2022 by Waterglass because: typo

edit on 5-8-2022 by Waterglass because: add

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

I think you have some pretty big logic gaps there, but, I will agree on this. Unvetted immigration is bringing all kinds of disease to the US and the biden admin is shipping it all over the country in the middle of the night. And he is sending it primarily to red states. This could, theoretically, be considered a biological attack on political opponents.

There are cases of diseases we wiped out in this country long ago such as polio popping up here and there around the country. Its just an invitation to disaster. How can an administration be so ignorant and care so little about its own people?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Good question!

Why no thought of consequences of taking on so many other countries disadvantaged, criminal, unknowns, all the while warning of inflation?

If it is just for the Democratic votes, do they not think that Americans who pay for this are not going to come out in droves to vote them out? During a pandemic?

We’re they never taught CAUSE AND EFFECT?

So the possible answers are:

Dems want more voters (cause they stole last election), otherwise they would be confident in their base.

They are humanitarians (just not for Americans), and know an ELE event is upon us.

They really are that stupid!

Feel free to add to the possibilities 🤡

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

I think you have some pretty big logic gaps there

Oh really? So point them out and lets roll as in a perfect discussion. We are talking about the basics of human and mankind. Sex. So why is Monkeypox primarily attacking the gay community? Using your thought process that you haven't filled the gaps I can also toss this out.

That the promotion of "coming out " and choose what identity you feel could be in a way to draw all those out whom to the non binding as a man and a woman. Think like the Nazis did in their Master Race theory. Meaning to pure the race! Globally! Draw them out. Tell them all is well and fine and then let nature take over as in "let the dogs out" in viruses.

Then they disappear so as to exterminate that community?

Its plausible and yes this is a conspiracy site

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

To those of us whom have the ability to do an unbiased deductive reasoning one can see the end before it happens.

Open borders isnt just about "freedom" from whatever.

Lets use the "dont drink the water" logic.

Its NOT just a USA thing. Foreigners also get sick on our water as they don't have a lifetime of exposure to our bacteria here as their and vice versa. Thus they / we have NO immunity. Same for Covid-19, Monkeypox and Polio!

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Oh I see what you mean!

I believe it’s Biblical. Just pure nasty pestilence is all 🤮

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Could go there also as it was written. Only some 2000+ years ago.

I am wondering what the pushed theme will be on the cause of Monkeypox as they cannot hide that its primarily in the gay community?

Global Warming
Sugary Drinks
Obesity
Gasoline + Carbon Energy
Monkeys

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

I do not call it, migration, at least in the US, this a blatant attack on the US population by the present administration, to make it more dramatic is a terrorist biological warfare on the citizens in US.

He opened the Boders when the covid was at its worst, releasing infected people into the general population, I guess looking for new covid variants to infect in order to give the pharma mafia more money for their covid making scam with the jabs at the expenses of the tax payers.

Then democrats did not give two rat asses about all kind of viruses and diseases that foreigners, no only from south America but from all over the world were bringing into the US.

This is how much democrats in power care about the American people.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Great, except it looks like the outbreak started in the UK, and it's almost exclusively confined to men of European decent, so we're looking at tourism, not immigration as a trigger event.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

He opened the Boders when the covid was at its worst, releasing infected people into the general population

But it was trump who refused to close the borders quickly enough, and who allowed infected citizens back into the country without quarentine.

He even allowed citizens from Wuhan back via an airbase in Alaska without quarentine.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Look at the California data?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Stop with the excuses, Zombie, you know where all this crap is coming from, you know what is going on in the nation, oh, well you really do not know, you are not from the US.

Come visit the US come and see what is going on all around, American has been looted thanks to the communist in power.

Why are you being an apologist for US worst government ever, we got no president as of today.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

HOLIDAY HELL Monkeypox holiday warning as virus spreads across popular tourist spots

I used USA data not the UK. Look at the California data?

Because the UK is a large island. Mass migration is NOT to the extent via into Europe or USA. To support your position that gay men frequent UK Holiday tourist spots I attached this article:

HOLIDAY HELL Monkeypox holiday warning as virus spreads across popular tourist spots

Then we have this article:

LGBTQ+ groups unite to urge UK ministers to act against monkeypox

LGBTQ+ groups from across the political spectrum have joined forces to demand the government increase efforts to combat monkeypox or risk it becoming endemic in the UK. There have been more than 2,600 cases of monkeypox in the UK so far, which in the majority of the cases affects gay and bisexual men and men who have sex with men (GBMSM). The US on Thursday declared a public health emergency over the virus, which followed the World Health Organization (WHO) last month calling it a global emergency.

Then this:

Where did monkeypox originate? The WHO has traced the sickness to the tropical rainforests of Central and West Africa and defines it as a viral zoonotic disease – meaning it can be transmitted from animals to humans – with the first case recorded in what is now the Democratic Republic of Congo in 1970. Monkeypox continues to spread across the globe Monkeypox continues to spread across the globe (Brian W J Mahyvia/CDC/Reuters) While it would have initially been transmitted to humans by contact with the blood or bodily fluids of contaminated primates, or via intermediary rodents such as tree squirrels and Gambian rats, it is much more likely to be caught from fellow humans. That said, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) warns there is a “theoretical risk” the disease could be capable of airborne tranmission. In the 2017 outbreak that took place in Nigeria, the largest seen so far, 172 suspected cases of monkeypox were identified and 61 confirmed cases were reported across the country. ​ What are the symptoms? A relatively mild viral infection, the disease has a six-to-16 day incubation period and sees patients first suffer fever, headaches, swellings, back pain, aching muscles and a general listlessness in its opening stages. Once that passes and the fever breaks, the sufferer will experience a skin eruption, in which a rash spreads across the face, followed by the rest of the body, most commonly the palms of the hands and soles of the feet. The blemishes evolve from lesions into crusted blisters, which can then take three weeks to heal and disappear. According to the CDC: “The main difference between symptoms of smallpox and monkeypox is that monkeypox causes lymph nodes to swell (lymphadenopathy) while smallpox does not.”

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

This people are demanding government intervention, but they are no doing a darn thing to stop the spread between their own communities, that is obvious how is transmitted.

Stop poking each other, plain and simple, and sharing multiple partners, is that soo difficult to do? or the orgies are soo good they can not stop.

Why the government have to intervene and use tax dollars for them, so they can keep their dangerous lifestyles?

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Could we not then assume Mexico has a monkeypox issue?

What I am gathering is that you're suggesting illegal migration from the southern border especially along California is causing outbreaks.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 11:00 AM
link   

It's an MSM fear campaign that started to snowball after COVID took off, Scarecrow needs to feed.

In Australia, ONE case made the headlines, in a nation that has 25 million citizens who have far more pressing concerns. Just wait the next fear campaign headline will be bee colonies suddenly afflicted by a disease and-damn they beat me to it.

Just watch, AIDS will come back into the equation eventually, and I don't think Biden has anything to do with this unless he picked up a stray at a gay bar and contracted it and spread it himself, that falls upon those who were irresponsible and engaged in unsafe sex.

How this is a political issue I do not know. There is evidence of corona virus outbreaks in the times of the mastodon, but of course shamans were to blame.

Fear is the mindkiller.

edit on 5-8-2022 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2022 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Yes, this is a conspiracy site. That does not mean every conceivable conspiracy is plausible.

Initially AIDS appeared to be a "gay" disease. We know now that it isn't. It was not "gay" sex that spread the disease, it was promiscuity - regardless of sexual orientation. Statistically, you are correct in saying it the majority of new cases are among gay men. However, as the New England Journal of Medicine states,

It could just be coincidence – once a disease is introduced to a community, it tends to spread within that community. And there is no evidence that monkeypox passes any quicker through a population of men who have sex with men than any other group. Nor is there any evidence that it is more infectious to men than women.

Or, as stated by the ASM,

"It could be contact with someone who has an infectious rash, such as lesions, scabs and bodily fluids," says Madeline Barron, from the American Society for Microbiology (ASM). "You can also get it by touching items that someone who's infected may have touched."

So, logic gap number one is assuming monkey pox

is primarily spread around via "gay" sex

Logic gap number two is

So lets think it out. Soon to be illegal immigrant "Joe Six-pack" arrives in the USA. Cant get a job or employment so whats the next best trade on deck they can offer. Right, sex and themselves. So back up to those in need on both ends of the candle and walla, we have the perfect storm. We have a Monkeypox outbreak.

If this were even remotely true there would be millions upon millions of illegal aliens working the sex trades. Instead, we see them in what has become stereotypical roles: landscaping, restaurants, factory workers, construction labor, housekeeping, etc. If their "best trade" was the sex industry, why would they waste time on low paying manual labor?

And lastly, its voila, not walla.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Wrong, the sex trafficking across the border with the illegal immigrants has always been a big problem in the US because it also includes children.

Something the media and the govenrment will not adverstize very loudly,

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION AND SEX TRAFFICKING

One of the darkest and dirtiest secrets about illegal immigration is how much of it ensnares young men, women, and children in sex trafficking.

Many illegal immigrants are forced into sexual slavery by “coyotes” – those who illegally smuggle people across the U.S.-Mexico border – who kidnap them. Several pay with their lives if they ever try to escape.

Those who support illegal immigration and who speak deceptively about how we must be full of compassion when it comes to dealing with illegal immigration will never want you to know exactly how evil the connection between illegal immigration and sex trafficking has become.

Legal Immigrants For America (LIFA) knows the truth behind this terrible secret. Here is one story:

www.golifa.com...

HUMAN TRAFFICKING: MODERN ENSLAVEMENT OF IMMIGRANT WOMEN IN THE UNITED STATES

www.aclu.org...

Horrors of Child Trafficking, Exploitation Exposed at Texas Border Rally

www.breitbart.com...

The biden administration and the democrats love this type of trafficking as they are encouraging this with open borders.

Let no forget the drug cartels having a blast with the open borders also.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

You missed the point entirely. I am fully cognizant of the issues of human trafficking at our southern border. I just wish our POTUS was as well.

The statement that I responded to was that an illegal aliens best option for making money is to prostitute themselves.

Not only is that incorrect, it has absolutely nothing to do with children, or adults for that matter, being forced into sexual exploitation via trafficking.

One is voluntary, the other is not. There is no viable comparison.

OP stated that an incoming illegal alien, unable to find gainful employment, falls back on his best option - prostitution. I pointed out the millions upon millions of illegals currently working in the many stereotypical roles and earning incomes doing so.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Sorry Vroomfondel I did not mean to sound like I was targeting the post, no my intention.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join