It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with the brave (badass) store owner who shot the armed robber's arm off

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:57 PM
link   
The poor guy even had a heart attack right after this happened. I'm so glad he's alive and doing well.
He seems very sweet, humble, wise and most of all badass!

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Does he answer the question “did he actually shoot the dudes arm off?” Or was it just a glancing Gosskreutz?

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'd seen the headlines on this, but never read into the story.

I had to laugh a little when the getaway driver almost left the guy. I guess it's hard to recruit people who value things like teamwork and not leaving someone behind when your objective is to knock over a liquor store. Every business is having trouble recruiting qualified people these days.

But I still didn't understand why the store owner shot him in the shoulder. Seeing the owner, I can say maybe it's possible he's never seen Infinity War. But I'd bet money he's seen Night of the Living Dead.

You always go for the head.

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom
I'd seen the headlines on this, but never read into the story.

I had to laugh a little when the getaway driver almost left the guy. I guess it's hard to recruit people who value things like teamwork and not leaving someone behind when your objective is to knock over a liquor store. Every business is having trouble recruiting qualified people these days.

But I still didn't understand why the store owner shot him in the shoulder. Seeing the owner, I can say maybe it's possible he's never seen Infinity War. But I'd bet money he's seen Night of the Living Dead.

You always go for the head.

I would imagine it is pretty tough to take your time to square up your sight picture on your shotgun very well when you are looking down the barrel of an AR15 at close range.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I prefer the crotch. Mechanical failure, psychological impact and in court you can claim you were trying to miss vital organs as well as minimize collateral damage.

Also, much funnier than shooting an arm off.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

I prefer the crotch. Mechanical failure, psychological impact and in court you can claim you were trying to miss vital organs as well as minimize collateral damage.

Also, much funnier than shooting an arm off.

You should youtube “hobo with a shotgun” “dont shoot my d1ck off.”

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

What a classic, it must've barely missed out against The Kings Speech in 2011 for best director.

Two thumbs up.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Brotherman

What a classic, it must've barely missed out against The Kings Speech in 2011 for best director.

Two thumbs up.

Come on man i got too much #ing to do

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I do not see a badass store owner; only someone who has not been neutered by the woke crowd and MSN. I did see someone with a keen sense of situational awareness and who seems to be aware of those who want to be career criminals.

The solution to bad people being violent is making good people better at violence
Said by many in many different ways

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

It makes so much more sense to me now. He said he saw the gun he identified it as a gun he knew, with his shotgun point of aim point of impact theory here. He said he had to get the first shot off so that is why he shot him in the arm, he hit exactly what he was looking at. He wasn't a trained gun fighter but he shot exactly what he identified as the threat.

You can see the path of his shot going through objects as it descended hell onto his target.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 12:46 AM
link   

top topics

join