It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Leads First Congressional Hearing Focused Just On Gain-Of-Function Research

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Just alerting everyone of what "should" be front page news.

Gain Of Function research was happening with bat viruses, they are performing even worse gain of function research with the Nipah virus which has a 60% lethality rate. They infuse mice with human cells and make the viruses more infectious to humans.

On an amendment to BAN US public funding for Chinese Gain Of Function research, Dems voted against it.

Sooner or later these fools will kill us all (or most of us).

wset.com...

Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky., is leading the first-ever congressional hearing dedicated specifically to gain-of-function research.

The Wednesday hearing comes a week after the Kentucky senator sought to pass an amendment to a legislative package funding domestic semiconductor manufacturing that would have permanently banned all U.S. funding of gain-of-function research in China.

Despite the amendment being agreed to in earlier versions of the package, Senate Democrats objected this time around and blocked the provision.

Tabak claimed Fauci authorized the NIH to fund research by nonprofit EcoHealth Alliance studying the relationship between humans and naturally occurring bat coronaviruses, and that the NIH failed to report indicators revealing an “unexpected” increase in viral growth.

twitter.com...

Gain of function research has the potential to unleash a global pandemic that threatens the lives of millions, yet this is only the first time the issue has been discussed in a Congressional committee.

www.twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/08/03/physician-scientists-answer-to-sen-josh-hawleys-question-about-chinas-gain-of-function-research-is-frightening/< br />

During the hearing, Sen. Josh Hawley had this exchange with Dr. Steven Quay, who described just how lethal the viruses that gain-of-function researchers are experimenting with can be:

"Are you concerned with the continuation and expansion of Chinese gain-of-function research?"

Dr. Quay: "They were doing synthetic biology on a cloning vector ofthe Nipah virus, which is 60% lethal. We just experienced a 1% lethal virus..."

posted on Aug, 3 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It's just sad to even to even pretend anymore that anyone is going to listen to reason, ever again.

We all know that nothing and no one is going to be able to stop this. All these politicians and pundits that 'try' are just making moot points.

The ONLY THING that can stop this is us, the people, rising up in unison - globally.

Like a 'Hands Across America' moment (make it worldwide), but with pitchforks and torches.

edit on 3-8-2022 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Fauci lied, people died.

Fraudci

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
It's just sad to even to even pretend anymore that anyone is going to listen to reason, ever again.

We all know that nothing and no one is going to be able to stop this. All these politicians and pundits that 'try' are just making moot points.

The ONLY THING that can stop this is us, the people, rising up in unison - globally.

Like a 'Hands Across America' moment (make it worldwide), but with pitchforks and torches.

Just more theater. I don't believe anything will come of it for that reason.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Just more theater. I don't believe anything will come of it for that reason.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Read social media posts on Reddit.

They are absolutely demonizing Rand Paul right now. Almost as if on purpose. The sheer volume of threads posted there right now that have something on him is astounding.

So this is why.

He is poking the tech bear and the bots are fighting back.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

I wonder if he will have an "unfortunately accident" soon, yep the communist are hard at work and by god they will have power over the sheeple and slaves, pharma have the right to use Americans and humanity for experiments at will.

Is all good for humanity and for the pockets of the trillionaires.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Rand doing what every Senator should be doing.
Kudos to him!

All Senators should follow his lead, the U.S. might stand
a chance at survival...instead of becoming a pawn of the NWO.

posted on Aug, 4 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Rand and Ron Johnson are doing God's work.

posted on Aug, 5 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Bad ass , Good for Paul ,I really pray its not all bread and circus.I like Rand , and wonder how things would have been if his dad had been president. BUT I feel Rand would be a better president. UNFORTUNATELY,I dont think we will ever get the chance to see another half way decent leader. THE WORLD IS ON ITS TRAJECTORY FOR FINAL JUDGEMENT , THUS WHY THE ELITE ARE SCRAMBLING TO POWER GRAB WHAT WILL ONLY TEMPORARILY BE THEIRS.TRYING TO WAGE WAR WITH GOD? WHAT FOOLD THESE SUPPOSED KINGS OF THE EARTH ARE....He will not pull any punches at THE JUDGEMENT OF MANKIND. The World Will Burn Like Furnace .Only thise with The seal of The Living God will be saved, according to his will I The Name of Jesus Christ /Yeshuahameshiach.reply to: infolurker

new topics

top topics

join