It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's watch was sold in the USA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: IAMTAT

Give the facts of the sale of Nazi paraphernalia by Soviet soldiers, or I will call you a liar.
specific facts.

Hasn't evidence of Russians profiting from NAZI memorabilia already been presented in this thread?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have yet to see you refute that particular post.

I'll wait...(checks Adolf's watch).

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It's completely within the bounds of possibility that he simply thought that it was ugly, and that he didn't care for it, or simply that he didn't favor it because it didn't go with his signature outfits.

The lunatic had a Charlie Chaplin moustache; how much actual style and panache could he possibly have had?

He had a personal valet, a man named Heinz Linge, who arranged a lot of these things.

I never said that he had good taste, I merely suggested that it would be useful if someone could come up with an historical source as to whether he even worse the watch.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

After two years Russians gave it to DDR.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I understood you. You have no proof.
Sorry, I'm doing what I promised. You are a liar!

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I don’t understand the issue people have with old racist and/or nazi artifacts. We shouldn’t glorify that type of culture, but showing or buying/selling these items shouldn’t be an issue. I love seeing items like this because I enjoy history. It doesn’t mean I am racist or pro-nazi. It’s a reminder of the past and how we should continue to do better by evolving and a species.

I do understand that these items can bring back bad memories, but history is history.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Are you talking about Buchenwald, or about its "liberation" by the Americans?

The contradiction is clear.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I understood you. You have no proof.
Sorry, I'm doing what I promised. You are a liar!

Being called a liar by someone who evades embarrassing questions means nothing to me.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The United States has been profiting off the Nazis since operation paperclip.
Follow the money,
always follow the money

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Answer first my questions which arise from your statements.
Can not? Then don't be offended.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiefoot1312
OK. And then how do you explain that an 83-year-old woman was convicted in Germany, who doubted the existence of the Holocaust?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:50 AM
link   

there you go trying to spin it again.
buchwald was NKVD camp used after the war form May 1945 to Jan 1950, and east germany a satiate state of the ussr after the war.
the only post said some and clearly stated that it was after the war.

in every thread of yours when you get trapped in your BS you start doing a spinmister routine act better yet i should call it a con man act and never ever can back up your claims.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   

# me, what a novelty; someone talking sense in this great big nothing of a thread.
RT knows its a nothing of a thread and probably started it with the sole intention of winding people up.

He'll be sat at home pissing himself laughing during his regular Sunday vodkathon.

Here's to you RT, Za zdarovie 🥃

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   

what the hell is that, we're not talking about adam, we're talking a you and your lies.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:54 AM
link   

If you are talking about Ursula Haverbeck, she was member of Nazi party as was her husband. She is right wing extremist.
Are you now on her side ?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:55 AM
link   

OK. And then how do you explain that an 83-year-old woman was convicted in Germany, who doubted the existence of the Holocaust?

I don’t understand what you are asking here. I said we should look at historical items as just that, historical items.

What about her? So she doubted the holocaust happened, and what? She was ignorant. What is it you want me to say? What does that have to do with the sale or showing of historical items? Lmao

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Answer first my questions which arise from your statements.
Can not? Then don't be offended.

I enjoy your threads, RT...but I don't respect you enough to ever be offended by you childishly calling me names.

BTW...we are still awaiting your refutation of presented hard evidence showing Russians selling NAZI paraphernalia.

Tick...Tock.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiefoot1312
I don’t understand the issue people have with old racist and/or nazi artifacts. We shouldn’t glorify that type of culture, but showing or buying/selling these items shouldn’t be an issue. I love seeing items like this because I enjoy history. It doesn’t mean I am racist or pro-nazi. It’s a reminder of the past and how we should continue to do better by evolving and a species.

I do understand that these items can bring back bad memories, but history is history.

It's often political.

you attack a symbol as a way of weakening or denouncing a group that you're opposed to, or in order to connect them to some historical wrong for similar reasons.

Other times the object acts as a proxy for the person or group. You attack the object because the actual target of your hate is beyond your reach.

For example, you burn the book to express your hatred of the author or their ideas.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

# me, what a novelty; someone talking sense in this great big nothing of a thread.
RT knows its a nothing of a thread and probably started it with the sole intention of winding people up.

He'll be sat at home pissing himself laughing during his regular Sunday vodkathon.

Here's to you RT, Za zdarovie 🥃

Someone had to do it bro , this thread is ridiculous. RT is doing exactly what his name suggests…. Trolling (and not making a lick of sense doing it) If this was how I acted during my drinking days then it makes me treasure my sobriety even more.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

Just look at the map. In whose zone of occupation was Buchenwald.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Wookiefoot1312

It's often political.

you attack a symbol as a way of weakening or denouncing a group that you're opposed to, or in order to connect them to some historical wrong for similar reasons.

Other times the object acts as a proxy for the person or group. You attack the object because the actual target of your hate is beyond your reach.

For example, you burn the book to express your hatred of the author or their ideas.

While I completely understand that this, I still find it completely ridiculous. When you destroy items from history that you disagree with, you simply allow it to happen again. They should be used as a teaching moment to prevent it from happening again. The world is so upside down.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join