It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler's watch was sold in the USA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll
a reply to: IAMTAT

And why did you decide that this watch was Hitler's favorite.

It is a gold watch which was given to Hitler on April 20, 1933, on his 44th birthday.

"This was the first such honour in the history of Germany," the auction house said.

The watch has three dates-Hitler's birth date, the date when he became Chancellor and the day the Nazi Party won the election in March 1933.

www.freepressjournal.in...

If for sentimental reasons, alone...this commemorative watch would've been a favorite of old Adolf.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Are there actually any historical sources telling us what he thought of the watch, how often he wore it, or whether he interacted in any way with the watchmaker after the watch was gifted.

It's completely within the bounds of possibility that he simply thought that it was ugly, and that he didn't care for it, or simply that he didn't favor it because it didn't go with his signature outfits.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

The Red Army liberated Buchenwald. But since he was part of the zone of American occupation under the Yalta Treaty, he left almost immediately. The Americans were in charge.
Your "historical source" does not even know such elementary facts.
By the way, many of the same American "historical sources" claimed that Buchenwald was liberated by American troops.)))
'

what is that, some more of the glorious russian propaganda, or just a flat out lie. for a independent free lance journalist you don't do due your diligence. you need to quit swigging wadka while working da.

everybody that has done any reading or research knows that Buchenwald was liberated by the U.S.Troops of the 3rd Army 6th Armored Div commanded By Patton. and just 4 of his troops were the first there, what they found was the prisoners had already takien control from the remaining guards that hadn't already hualed ass.
and that abefore 11 April 1945 a Message in morse code was sent by a Polish Engineer named Gwidon Damazyn and a Russian Prisoner named Konstantin Ivanovich Leonov which read,

To the Allies. To the army of General Patton. This is the Buchenwald concentration camp. SOS. We request help. They want to evacuate us. The SS wants to destroy us.

was received by the 3rd Army and they responded with,

KZ Bu. Hold out. Rushing to your aid. Staff of Third Army.

both quotes from here,
Liberation

all this is very well documented,in pictures, film, official reports and printed news and even soviet prisoners have said the same. Patton made 1000 germans civilians from the town of Weimar tour the camp to see what their fuehur and his goons had done.

but i guess true to russian / soviet need to blow smoke up people's a@@ seeing that that were soviet prisoners there the soviets liberated Buchenwald.

here is one account of many,

On the morning of 11 April 1945, political prisoners began the liberation of Buchenwald, seizing the German posts as officers fled. In the afternoon of 11 April 1945, the American Third Army arrived to officially liberate the camp.

Day of liberation

i challenge you to post true documented evidence that Buchwald was liberated by the soviets that can be verified by more then russian propaganda sources

edit on 31-7-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

You apparently got used to the personality of Hitler very well, if you can interpret his actions.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It's completely within the bounds of possibility that he simply thought that it was ugly, and that he didn't care for it, or simply that he didn't favor it because it didn't go with his signature outfits.

The lunatic had a Charlie Chaplin moustache; how much actual style and panache could he possibly have had?

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

You apparently got used to the personality of Hitler very well, if you can interpret his actions.

...it's your Hitler thread, my friend. The obsession clearly lies with you.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   

oh and i forgot, there are some russians in Volgograd who are making a buck off nazi memorabilia.

Stalingrad Front

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

April 11 is the International Day for the Liberation of Prisoners of Nazi Concentration Camps.
It was on this day that the Red Army liberated Buchenwald.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Only in this thread of mine, you, my friend, justify Hitler, and I judge him.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

"A few Russians" is not the US government voting against the rehabilitation of Nazism.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
No doubt the Baroness acquired it for Cobra Commander. With the watch they are a step closer animating Serpentor.
All Cobra lacks now for world domination is a pair of Napoleon’s soiled undies.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

we all know that soviets liberated other camps, i'm wanting documented proof of your claim that the soviets liberated Buachwald. not some generic images that could be from east bum_ _ ck russia or anyplace else.

provide them with documentation or your reputation as a bullsh@@ artist is again solidified.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Only in this thread of mine, you, my friend, justify Hitler, and I judge him.

If anything, you seem to be making excuses for Russian soldiers selling and profiteering off of NAZI memorabilia.
Given your apparent obsession with Hitler, this is not entirely surprising.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Interestingly, for more than 50 years the whole world knew that Buchenwald was liberated by the Red Army, but now someone is demanding some proof from me.

This is how the propaganda of Soros and Klaus Schwab works now. People turn into zombies.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Give the facts of the sale of Nazi paraphernalia by Soviet soldiers, or I will call you a liar.
specific facts.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Here's what I'm interested in.
At the beginning of the discussion of this thread, I was assured that the Red Army used the equipment of the Buchenwald concentration camp in Russia
In the second part of the discussion, I was assured that the Americans had liberated Buchenwald, which precludes the use of Buchenwald equipment in Russia.

Don't you think that here:
1. Cognitive dissonance
2. An attempt to bring me to emotions, so that later they complained to the moderator, and I would be banned.

In any case - vile methods.

edit on 31-7-2022 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

No .. American liberated BuchenWald, when americans left Buchenwald Russian came in and People's Commissariat for Internal Affairs of Russia took the camp to one of it´s Gulags . Russians called it as special camp number 2.

Buchenwald called Special camp No 2 of the NKVD. Part of the GULAG from 1948 to 1950; transferred to GDR control by Kruglov.

List of Gulags
edit on 31-7-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:32 AM
link   

you keep on making that claim, yet still won't or can't post evidence to back it up.
put up or shut up, it's that simple.

your just posting the same old bullsh@@ over and over.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

I sincerely feel sorry for you. Look at least at the map where Buchenwald was located.

posted on Jul, 31 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   
First give proof that Adam was an Englishman.))))

And yet, if Buchenwald was liberated by the Americans, then how did the equipment from this concentration camp get to Russia, as I was assured at the beginning of this discussion?)))
edit on 31-7-2022 by RussianTroll because: Add

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join