It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Accidentally Releases Documents on "Psycho-Electric" Weapons

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow
Is it normal for so many seemingly healthy Children do be born with or develop Type 1 Diabetes ?

Is it normal for so many seemingly healthy Children to be riddled with Cancer before they even hit puberty ?

Where are your stats or is this anecdotal?

Do The Shriner's and Scottish Rite build Children's Cancer hospitals based on Anecdotal Evidence ?

your analytical mind will take you far in this Life Augustus , but no further if your incapable of excepting there are things purposefully hidden .

has the Government been tracking Cancer data related to Radiation and Microwaves ? Yes . Will they release it ? not likely.
edit on 19-7-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

If the technology exist and is classified, the SOP would be to deny it's existence. I wouldn't expect anything else. It's the same with election rigging powers. If they exist to the extent of being capable of stealing a US Presidential election, it would be a closely guarded secret. So the official response to programs and technology like Hammer and Scorecard would be that they don't exist, and those that claim it does are crazy conspiracy theorists.

For $300, this site sells a device that they allude to protecting against electronic warfare attacks on targeted individuals.

quwave.com...

The website has an image of what looks like a software program designed to attack people electro-magnetically that is called NWO Tortureware ver. 6.66. It mentions many of the same capabilities as mentioned in the accidentally released documents. This could just be an advertising scare tactic for all we know, but I would not be the least surprised if this, or similar technology exist, or that it was the cause of the Havana Syndrome issues.

edit on 19-7-2022 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

This information was released by a fusion center as part of a FOIA request on protest groups.

If your the government or law enforcement and you could have an influence or control of protesters remotely and invisibily, why wouldn't you want to?

Here's one example of an unclassified technology that is already in existence and can be deployed against crowds.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The Active Denial System (ADS) is a non-lethal directed-energy weapon developed by the U.S. military,[2] designed for area denial, perimeter security and crowd control.[3] Informally, the weapon is also called the heat ray[4] since it works by heating the surface of targets, such as the skin of targeted human beings. Raytheon had marketed a reduced-range version of this technology.[5] The ADS was deployed in 2010 with the United States military in the Afghanistan War, but was withdrawn without seeing combat.[6] On August 20, 2010, the Los Angeles Sheriff's Department announced its intent to use this technology to control incarcerated people in the Pitchess Detention Center in Los Angeles, stating its intent to use it in "operational evaluation" in situations such as breaking up prisoner fights.[7] As of 2014, the ADS was only a vehicle-mounted weapon, though U.S. Marines and police were both working on portable versions.[8]

Mentions portable versions, with an (s), that would have already been in development for several years now.

How much power is too much power?
I wonder.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
If the technology exist and is classified, to SOP is to deny it's existence. I wouldn't expect anything else.

Neither would I but my point is that the source of that article specifies that the documents are not government docs. So, it isn't the government denying, it is the author of the source article saying it is something that they got through the government but that wasn't from the government.

Looking into the source we see it came from a site where the info and drawings could have just been their creation, in order to illustrate their theory.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   

From the government but not from the government, yep, sounds about right.

Definitely can't confirm the existence of such devices, so "that's weird, where did those documents come from? Can't be from us."

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Yes, if the government sends you a copy of an article originally published in a news paper, then you may have gotten the copy from the government but the original source of the article isn't the government.

The article in the OP cited its source as Muckrock.

And muckrock clearly stated:

Now to be clear, the presence of these records (which were not created by the fusion center, and are not government documents)

Definitely can't confirm the existence of such devices, so "that's weird, where did those documents come from? Can't be from us."

It came from a site called www.raven1.net. It says so right there on the image.

edit on 19-7-2022 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Okay, if any of you fed boys or girls want to test this technology out on me, I'll consent to the forced orgasm capabily being used on me, but only once.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Yes, if the government sends you a copy of an article originally published in a news paper, then you may have gotten the copy from the government but the original source of the article isn't the government.

The article in the OP cited its source as Muckrock.

And muckrock clearly stated:

Now to be clear, the presence of these records (which were not created by the fusion center, and are not government documents)

It came from a site called www.raven1.net. It says so right there on the image.

The Muckrock article has a hyper-link to the document download.
cdn.muckrock.com...

I'll have to look at it later......It's just those 3 pages and a few unclassified intelligence briefings, nothing special that I can see.

Raven1, ohhhh that sounds spooky. I tried the link and it linked to a super sketchy sweepstakes ad or something. It wanted me to click a box first thing, I didn't hang around.

edit on 19-7-2022 by IndieA because: update

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Raven1, ohhhh that sounds spooky. I tried the link and it linked to a super sketchy sweepstakes ad or something. It wanted me to click a box first thing, I didn't hang around.

I got a domain no longer available page.

I looked it up at archive.ph... to see it was once a site about mind control.

posted on Jul, 19 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I got a domain no longer available page.

I looked it up at archive.ph... to see it was once a site about mind control.

Yeah, doing that links to some more info. This is interesting:
Patents Relating to ELectronic Harassment

The following list of patents relate to inventions and concepts which can be applied to electronic harassment weapons. The existence of a patent plainly indicates that someone is serious about the technology, and points to some likelihood that the real device exists also. (Keep in mind that these patents below are UNclassified, and that classified science is is typically at least a decade ahead. Also keep in mind that these are only United States patents.)

MIND CONTROL FORUM'S PATENT LIST:

www.raven1.net...

JEFF RENSE (SIGHTINGS RADIO SHOW) PATENT LIST:

www.rense.com...

U.S. GOVERNMENT PATENT AND TRADEMARK OFFICE WEB SITE:

www.uspto.gov...

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Do The Shriner's and Scottish Rite build Children's Cancer hospitals based on Anecdotal Evidence ?

The didn't build any cancer hospitals, they have burns/orthotics hospitals. They do however have dyslexia schools. Does that mean microwaves caused more dyslexia?

Where are your statistics about microwaves vis a vis diabetes and cancer?

edit on 20-7-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Also facilities/schools where autism is concerned, oh wait that's the vaccines.

Not the communication devices(3G 4G 5G) that don't produce ionizing radiation.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

He doesn't realize Type 1 diabetes is from the OG, A.K.A. 'genetics'.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: andy06shake

He doesn't realize Type 1 diabetes is from the OG, A.K.A. 'genetics'.

Of course I realize that MATE

Radiation affecting the DNA of Children causing Type 1 Genetic Diabetes is that really so far fetched to you ?

And Shriner Hospitals absolutely Treat children with Cancer.

Where are your statistics about microwaves vis a vis diabetes and cancer?

Jesus Christ you are thick headed .

Here mate if you must have your beloved all knowing trusty Government data.

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 20-7-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Radiation affecting the DNA of Children causing Type 1 Genetic Diabetes is that really so far fetched to you ?

Yes, because that's not how genetics works.

And Shriner Hospitals absolutely Treat children with Cancer.

Which location(s)?

pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

You didn't even read that because they are talking about being near a base emitter for extended periods.

posted on Jul, 20 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yes, because that's not how genetics works.

Prolonged exposure affects the Cells of the parents , in turn when the mother gives birth the cells of the Child are affected because the child is the mothers cells .

If you let your brain connect the dots it really all comes together .

Nevertheless, even a year of operation of a powerful base transmitting station for mobile communication reportedly resulted in a dramatic increase of cancer incidence among population living nearby.

Dude , do you think that " Mobile transmitting station " is emitting different radiation than a Cell Phone tower ? or Satellite or god knows what else is emitting radiation out there.

you have got to be a Capricorn like for sure .

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

You understand that the strength of the radio waves/microwaves from mobile base stations reduces rapidly with an increase in distance.

Meaning the levels of radiation the public is exposed to tend to be minuscule.

As long as you are not standing directly in front of the emitters or hugging the top of the towers for extended periods of time there really is no danger to be concerned about.
edit on 21-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Prolonged exposure affects the Cells of the parents , in turn when the mother gives birth the cells of the Child are affected because the child is the mothers cells .

That is still environmental and not hereditary.

Dude , do you think that " Mobile transmitting station " is emitting different radiation than a Cell Phone tower ?

Yes. Cell phones don't use microwaves to communicate, they use RF waves.

I noticed you didn't list a Shriner's cancer hospital, couldn't find one? That's what happens when you make things up.

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
As long as you are not standing directly in front of the emitters or hugging the top of the towers for extended periods of time there really is no danger to be concerned about.

It's okay. Even if you live inside the cell phone tower, get overexposed to RF waves (not microwaves) and get bigly cancer you can go to the made up Shriner's cancer hospital.

edit on 21-7-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Jul, 21 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Microwaves have been around since the big bang. Ffs

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join