It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disturbing weedkiller ingredient tied to cancer found in 80 percent of US urine samples

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

There are other newer ones like a hemorrhagic disease that's been 80% fatal in the captive deer population in Minnesota and they believe it is Wisconsin too. Regardless pissing glyphosate isn't good no matter how you spin it, even though it's been around for decades. I used to love drinking Wild Turkey 101 but nowadays my liver says you had better, not dumbazz.

www.mprnews.org...

Epizootic hemorrhagic disease is 90 percent fatal in captive whitetail herds. Cases have been confirmed in South Dakota and Wisconsin, and now, here, the Minnesota Board of Animal Health said Wednesday.

It's weird though maybe I am being a little too aware but saw something recently about disease in the rabbit population.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Hadnt heard about that one, though I have been out of the hunting game for some years as I have bounced around the nation.

Hope to be putting down roots in alaska (assuming the wife is ok with the winter we will see this year), I was aware of the heavy metal contamination and have taken steps and will continue.

If they havent fixed flint by now they will do even less with this, so all we can do is protect what we can.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 12:17 AM
link   
According to my genetics, I lack enzymes to properly metabolize glyphosate and organophosphates....so it builds up in my body if I am constantly exposed to it. None of my kids have this homozygous genetics, so I am happy about that since my dad died of brain cancer and he was a farmer spraying the stuff. I was with him but I developed oversized lymph nodes in my lungs that help me to fight the risk. The type of brain cancer he had was associated with DDT and to a lesser extent roundup...but I don't think glyphosate was around those days. Most of the organophosphate pesticides since then have been banned also since changing the adjuvant chemistry did not help much.

Over the last eight or so years since I learned of this we have made dietary changes to lessen the risk but I cannot get rid of this risk totally, just lessen it. So maybe I will keep my brain for a little longer...it was very depressing watching my dad after he had a portion of his brain removed...I know he did not like to live that way...got a christmas present the next year after his operation...he died on Christmas day and I consider it the best Christmas present he ever got.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

It can be a nice Christmas present but what about banning glyphosate instead?
They always knew that our gut bacteria uses the shikimate pathway. The glyphosate lobby must be sued and destroyed.
You can kill weeds with common chemicals easily. People use it where table salt would do the trick even better. Like in joints between concrete tiles. Calcium chloride -the deicer is even cheaper. They are non-selective herbicides that kill everything including insect.
Calcium hydroxide doesnt harm deeper roots of trees and some crops. It could absolutely be done in many cases with proper timing. Nicotine is a very nice non-toxic pesticide but they cant patent it so synthetic persistent derivates are used. It's the same pattern everywhere. Devil rules this planet

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

People have no clue what is being done on farms.
Here’s a little insight.

Take soybeans.

One day green as grass. The next day it gets sprayed, then turns yellow overnight.
It is harvested and processed. You are eating all that poison.
They spray it directly on crops to speed dry it instead of letting nature do it.
YUCK!

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It's all about depopulation. Gotta do the slow soft kill so no one realizes it.

posted on Jul, 10 2022 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Hadnt heard about that one, though I have been out of the hunting game for some years as I have bounced around the nation.

Hope to be putting down roots in alaska (assuming the wife is ok with the winter we will see this year), I was aware of the heavy metal contamination and have taken steps and will continue.

If they havent fixed flint by now they will do even less with this, so all we can do is protect what we can.

The North Georgia mountains are about the best I can do with work and relatives, the property values have gone up but I dont need much land at all to be happy and content. Unless the economy tanks...
edit on 10-7-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
My ass landlord coated the yard in f'ing roundup last week. I been here 8 years and refused to let him, now no choice as I'm having to move. I'm not impressed.
Honesty, seems like a really lame reason to move, and call your landlord an ass. He’s maintaining the property? Heavens no! Only overgrown unkept lawns for you! Lol. Let me guess, he also expected you pay rent... on time? The nerve...

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I remember a few years ago the trolls were adamant about glyphosate being safe until it was proven extremely dangerous 🥶

Roundup is definitely bad news , but with the amount of mouths to feed on Earth , non-sprayed crops would not yield enough food & millions would die worldwide from starvation.
It amazes me that we put men on the moon with slide rulers in the 60s , but no one can create a cheap , effective & safe chemicals for bugs & weeds ?
Roundup is in our water supplies for a very long time.

The Silent & Boomer generations pumped so many toxins & chemicals into our environment that only a mass extinction will ever rebalance Mother Nature.
Food pellets & mush will be a norm for the masses in a near future. Meat & Organic foods will come with such a price tag that only a few could afford it.
China already has a 2 tier food system , the peasants get plastic rice , poisoned vegetables & meat that is full of every hormone & antibiotic known to man .
While the wealthy through their credit score & wealth have access to strict organic whole foods & protein.

It’s coming soon to the USA

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

Roundup only works around certain crops with special immune seeds 😎

I bet most crops weren't/aren't roundup ready 😎

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I remember a few years ago the trolls were adamant about glyphosate being safe until it was proven extremely dangerous 🥶

Didn't someone from Monsanto say "you could drink" the stuff?

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Didn't someone from Monsanto say "you could drink" the stuff?

Yes as I remember roflmao 👃

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 07:38 PM
link   

a reply to: MeatHookReality

Roundup only works around certain crops with special immune seeds 😎

I bet most crops weren't/aren't roundup ready 😎

Yes

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join