It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad in a diaper.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Shortly after my dad died I had a terrible nightmare. I was in my room and heard a sound down the hall coming from the livingroom. I went down the hall and my dad was in the livingroom wearing a cloth diaper. He was sunburned and dirty. His eyes were black and sunk in. I began to get very frightened and he said "don't tell your mom." I struggled to yell for my mom. She came down the hall, took one look at him and her head cocked to the side. A bit of green smoke came out of her mouth and she collapsed on the floor. That's when I woke up. Sometimes I feel like my dad was given an opportunity to see me from some terrible place. I likewise was given an opportunity to see that he was in a terrible place. I don't want to go to that place. Any insights?

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: xosephx

Unpleasant.

Both of my parents have passed, for years now. A week ago, I had the first dream I can recall in which they were both together again.

No idea if what you experienced was a form of communication, but dreams and nightmares certainly have an odd feel as one awakes.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Thanks for your reply. I have a question for you in particular. I recently made a thread about a ufo experience. Some of the replies to it mention something or someone called AstrO. I noticed on another thread I mostly lurk in (the q thread) you gave a joking reply about someone channeling AstrO. It was quite syncronistic. Like you commenting here is. Can you tell me what that is? I could not get a straight answer from my other thread. Sorry for the thread drift here. But I actually can't sleep because of the lack of straight answers from my previous thread. a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

wow... quite the nightmare!

I think part of your dream is just a representation of your own fear of hell. You said it happened right after your father died so you probably spend some time thinking about what happens after death.

another possibility is that you have an unresolved issue with your dad, there is something that you are judging him for, so your dream shows you your own judgement, not hell.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I actually never thought of an unresolved issue before. The dream is 20 years old even. Super interesting. Thank you! I will add that I wouldn't wish that upon him. He loved me but I didn't get much time with hime as an adult. a reply to: KindraLabelle2

edit on 9-7-2022 by xosephx because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2022 by xosephx because: spelling

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Someone may provide a link to the "Astr0 thread".

Essentially, the gist was that Astr0 (who was an ATS member) was part of a breakaway civilization that harvested the dreams of people on Earth as a power source to make interstellar navigation calculations.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 06:13 AM
link   
WTF? OK that is just weird. This is why I love this website. a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Been lurking here forever and totally missed the Astro thread. I found it and I remember the title but for some reason skipped it. a reply to: xosephx

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Thank you again. a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   
We all come into this world with someone else wiping our butt, for many that make it that far, they leave in a similar way. It is an embarrassing thing as we grow to maintain our independence. As for the facts of life as our body breaks down in the end, its just one of those jobs that has to be done.

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

What is more interesting this Astr0 was last seen in ATS last sebtember and he has Ukraine Flag in his first thread with words NO WAR
That thread was posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 04:45 PM and not edited
ATS LINK

To your dream i got a feeling you had unsolved issues with your dad you wanted solve but time was no friend. Maybe your Dad was taken care by your Mom and the situation was too heavy for her.
edit on 9-7-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

top topics

join