It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are all members of secret societies caucasians?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
And only european and north americans can be members?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
No. Why would that be the case?

I am a member of a Secret Society that has different races in its ranks.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone

there you go.You said diff races have rnaks which means white people hold the elite rank.Am i right?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
dude that logic.... your assuming that all SS only have white people. then when i a guy says no we got other races, you assume the white people are the highest rank, by some weird twist of words (he says we have different races in our society, u change to races comprise individual ranks in society by interpretation).

lmao

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
No. There are black masons who hold high ranks. There are also secret societies in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.

Secret societies arent limited to just whites. Asia has ALOT.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911

Originally posted by Boatphone

there you go.You said diff races have rnaks which means white people hold the elite rank.Am i right?

No, all races are equal. Race has nothing to do with it.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Actually, I think secret societies are quite new in Africa.

Sure, there was the Freemason Cecil Rhodes that pillaged the country, I'm sure he set up a few societies. And the white Afrikaners (my peeps, if you'll take my word for it
) had the Broeder Bond, but it was infiltrated a long time ago.

Basically, these societies can be traced back to British aristocracy, or British colonialism, where they played both sides (as in the example I have given of South Africa above), and to deny that they are greatest benefactors of these societies TO THIS DAY would take evidence that would not follow the twisted logic of these people.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Ultimately, the answer to the origional posters question is NO.

There are more Secret Societies out there than people think, each dedicated to different ideals and traditions. Clearly, there are numerous societies in which all different kinds of people are involved.

"Boatphone" answered the question outright.

The notion that Secrecy=Powerful/Evil/Controling is simply FALSE.
Lets not confuse ourselves...or others.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I think the answer is most secret societies have mostly caucasian men.

Although there are some exceptions I'm sure. Like the KKK must have at least one minority in their. Ever see the Chapelle Show with the blind black KKK member.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
When the KKK was first started after the civil war there were some black members.....

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I haven't met too many members of Yakuza or triads that are Caucasian.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   
MA
How many Yakuza HAVE you met anyway?

In answer to the post up top, no, not all members are white. I used to have two good friends who were black masons, brother brothers.
They weren't looked down on or given any crap because of their race, and they went through the exact same rites and protocols.

There might have been some racism underneath the surface, but it was never shown. These guys would have kicked ass if that was the case, they were both former Spec Ops. I'd hate to see the pudgy white power broker who voiced his bigotries in open forum when those two were within earshot.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
MA
How many Yakuza HAVE you met anyway?

A few dozen. Interesting business culture.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   
if anyone has ever wondered why whites are called cauasians in the US, well its becuase most of humanity and Aryans cam from the Cacaus mountains millenia ago.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
driver
Most of humanity? Uh-uh, try Africa -> Middle East -> Asia. And Aryans? Try India. Where are you getting your information? Wouldn't be a happy hate pamphlet by any chance would it?

MA
That's cool, I thought you were joking. I've only dealt with them once, and it was an experience I'll never forget. Very respectful, that's all I can say. They put the Italians out of business in New York, at least for the most part.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I just find it offensive that the only Black secret society members anyone has mentioned had previously been in the Military.

Doesn't that underline a basic "Tendency to Comply"? I mean, were their higher-ups in the military Black? No, so you can see they had been made to 'believe' for quite a while that they were being treated as equals, when it is clearly not the case when you look at superiors (in either the Military or Secret Societies).

Let me ask you guys, what happened to the secret societies the slaves had? Were they respected for the secrets and knowledge they passed on?

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
driver
Most of humanity? Uh-uh, try Africa -> Middle East -> Asia. And Aryans? Try India. Where are you getting your information? Wouldn't be a happy hate pamphlet by any chance would it?

MA
That's cool, I thought you were joking. I've only dealt with them once, and it was an experience I'll never forget. Very respectful, that's all I can say. They put the Italians out of business in New York, at least for the most part.

Wayyyyyyyyy before those parts of the world were populated.

It's kind of sneaky to call USA white males caucasian.

posted on Apr, 4 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
I mean, were their higher-ups in the military Black? No, so you can see they had been made to 'believe' for quite a while that they were being treated as equals, when it is clearly not the case when you look at superiors (in either the Military or Secret Societies)

Huh?

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
dude that logic.... your assuming that all SS only have white people.

Yes, the SS did have only white people. But secret societies have other races involved. But we can call members of Secret Societies the members of the SS if they agree.

posted on Apr, 5 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
What about the Black Panthers ?

Probably not many "whities" in that organisation??

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join