It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO/ET rant for the day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Alright here's my UFO/ET rant for the day. The gov gets massive amounts of technologies and engery sources from ETs that visit earth. They have a system in place so that these ETs don't just land in some major city like NYC but only land in desert areas in the west. In exchange these ETs get to do biological studies here on earth. Who ever these elite people within the gov are who get this ET technologies/energies sure as hell don't want this info getting out to the rest of the world do they? NO. So one hand washes the other. If they let out the fact that ETs have been here, it would lead to the leaking of what they call "classified" information about super air craft and insane new forms of energy that they are currently being studying for future use. This might sound crazy but I've done a lot of research over the past 4 years and talked to many people, some of which I might not should have talked to...

Also, the main point skeptics throw out there is the great distances that these ETs in their UFOs would have to travel even from the nearest star or solar system. This is my theory...

What we humans on earth know is 3 dimensional physical self. What if these ETs come from a place with different laws of physics, and they weren't physical in the same sense you and I are. All I'm saying is think outside the box. They might not be what we're made to believe they are from sci-fi movies ect, which would allow them to travel great distances...

[edit on 3-4-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   
maybe they use wormholes, maybe they have somekind of a base in our solar sistem, in mars, the moon, who knows.
That's no excuse.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
"That's no excuse."

Yeah I know. But skeptics use it as an excuse because they can't think outside the box. They think any other intelligent form of life in the universe live with the same laws of physics and is physical in the same sense we are. It's ignorant to think like that. Look at it this way...... notice how many different kinds of planets there are? I think there are also many different types of intelligent life out there too!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

What we humans on earth know is 3 dimensional physical self. What if these ETs come from a place with different laws of physics, and they weren't physical in the same sense you and I are. All I'm saying is think outside the box. They might not be what we're made to believe they are from sci-fi movies ect, which would allow them to travel great distances...

They could just have FTL drives on their spaceships. Or perhaps they don't actually come from that far away at all.......

Tip. look up Annunaki. Then look up a type of servant called Igigi. Some of the info is a bit whacky, but there is alot that isn't. Take it all with a pinch of salt, and draw your own conclusions.

Personally, I believe "they" created us. The "greys" are another creation of theirs, used in some sort of servile capacity (many reports indicate "greys" seem to be automotons or showing very little in the way of independant thought).

There may be something to the reptile-type theories too (Strangely enough Sky One has a new series called Anonymous rex, check it out, very wierd)...

There is something going on, but I think at best, each theory is but a little part of the whole.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Annunaki, it's funny you talked about it, cause i'm reading some things concerning them.

They are somewhere out there, and they have been and probably are here at this moment. I dont know doing what, with which purpose, but they certainly are.
What can we do?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Annunaki, it's funny you talked about it, cause i'm reading some things concerning them.
They are somewhere out there, and they have been and probably are here at this moment. I dont know doing what, with which purpose, but they certainly are.
What can we do?

Another funny thing is this:

Annunaki where supposed to be the ancient Gods (the original Gods, not the ones they made up for today).

Now, consider also that we know the Government likes using film and TV to soften us up to the ideas of aliens...

Now, consider Stargate SG-1.....bear with me, I am going somewhere with this.... They have aliens posing as ancient Gods etc etc....

One episode, they actually let in a TV crew to film for a fictional series they were making on TV and where "technical consultants" to the show, so that if the SG program ever where disclosed, they would have plausable deniability and say some whacko saw it on TV.

The series, SG-1, has "technical consultants" from the USAF. Check the credits, they are serving members. Could that episode have been one of those hidden in plain sight scenarios? They told us what was going on, but have deniability.

Go'uld? Annunaki? Star Gates? Who knows....... Do we want to know?

What do we do?

Well, if Anubis turns up with a big, bloody fleet of spaceships and tells me to worship him, I will reply,

"Which way to the Temple?"

[edit on 3/4/05 by stumason]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Well, I think it's all fiction. But you might have a point there. I dunno, maybe yes maybe not.
I want to believe yes, but i'm not sure if I can..

Are you aware of the Stargate conspiracy under Ur, Iraq?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I am aware of alot of things

It might well be fiction, personally I believe it to be as well. BUT, I thought that it was a bit of a co-inky-dink that they should do that, coupled with the other theories out there (the idea for Stargate came from the Von Daniken and chums theories of Aliens's, Pyramids etc)

Aliens on the other hand are most certainly not fiction, and it is just a matter of getting all the crackpot theories, wierd stories, and other accounts, filtering out all the crap and seeing what your left with.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
That is certainly true.

new topics

top topics

join