It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Partial Destruction of one of the Georgia Guide Stones

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MeatHookReality

originally posted by: InwardDiver
a reply to: MeatHookReality

Maybe the Rosicrucians did put the stones up. It doesn't mean they or the stones represent anything nefarious. Rosicrucian teachings emphasize personal growth and moral development. These stones list values of a fair and just society.

I am an adept Rosicrucian + Confraternity and no Imperator would sign off on a public Rosicrucian monument & there is no Rosicrucian doxology or philosophy that is concerned about how many people should be on Earth .
If a Rosicrucian member put these up on their property, it would cause them to be defrocked & ousted . 4/3

Are there any connections between the Rosicrucian order and the Comte de Saint Germain?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Maybe the Rosicrucians did put the stones up. It doesn't mean they or the stones represent anything nefarious. Rosicrucian teachings emphasize personal growth and moral development. These stones list values of a fair and just society.

I am an adept Rosicrucian + Confraternity and no Imperator would sign off on a public Rosicrucian monument & there is no Rosicrucian doxology or philosophy that is concerned about how many people should be on Earth .
If a Rosicrucian member put these up on their property, it would cause them to be defrocked & ousted . 4/3

I wonder about that location.

When one hovers a mouse cursor about that location on Bing Maps, it informs that one is looking at Dewy Rose.

Except the community of Dewy Rose is a full six miles away and where the stones were is -not- within its municipal boundaries.

A strange coincidence. Or?

Cheers
edit on 8-7-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: wherewere

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Fair enough. I'm no adept, so I'm unaware of those details.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

Loving our neighbors is a tempered and mature perspective of Christianity. Often times, people condemn their neighbors for differences. This isn't unique to Christianity, either, or religion. However, religion is a common reason people dislike their neighbors.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: gottaknow

Thanks for taking the time to explain. Looking forward to watching the vid once i break free from the work shackles a little later

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Are there any connections between the Rosicrucian order and the Comte de Saint Germain?

Comte de Saint Germain was a man made up of mystery. I personally do not own any confraternity on said involvement or absence of activity.
Just like myself… what I say about the RC+C could all be a lie & made up by myself or others .
No society is represented by any one person , faith or philosophy .
The universe is mental & all are involved.
Some attain their intent , but is not defined by what they belong or don’t belong to .
Close your eyes some Thursday night while looking East & ask into the void a true question.
If you get response, you are lost & if nothing happens, then you are exactly were you need to be.
Non corporal temple construction is designed for solitude.
I belong to an invisible group that is separated from each other in beliefs, but bound by Love’s intent through God Amun .
Thoth makes up a vast part of the Western psyche & we all practice magic under my definition.
Hope this helps .
The Count can be whoever you need him to be .
He was by no means average, but his understanding of his priori knowledge is unknowable due to him being in repose.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Seriously, the 500 million thing is the only contraversial thing about the whole monument.

It hurts the feelings of anyone who is poor, because it's an insecurity that most poor people share: worrying the rich will disregard their life, and let them die.

Not only the poor-I would think it may worry any group of people who have been subjugated/enslaved/treated less than human through history.

The 500 million humans idea is not neccesarily a bad thing on paper-its how the elites choose to get us there which could cause major problems IMO.
The best tools they have to get down to 500 million are also the least humane..(never really liked that word as it does not reflect our nature as it puports to do).
Least palatable is probably a better phrase.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

I don't think the elites are following any agenda that is proposed by the GGS. The inscriptions promote a fair, just, and well balanced society free from useless laws and leaders. That's not a direction we're heading in. I'd wager the GGS was put up by people with a balanced perspective not in control of the world. They may have influence enough to build the stones but not enough to change the world. That's on us, the people.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Comte de Saint Germain was a man made up of mystery. I personally do not own any confraternity on said involvement or absence of activity.
Just like myself… what I say about the RC+C could all be a lie & made up by myself or others .

He was by no means average, but his understanding of his priori knowledge is unknowable due to him being in repose.

Thanks.
I ask only because it's been written that he was, like yourself, a Rosicrucian adept.
However, since you suggest that Rosicrucian adepts should be considered untrustworthy, I'll consider the matter closed until more reliable information presents itself.

edit on 1AMJulCDTAMCDT by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

a reply to: vNex92

The guide stones were created to withstand time in the event of global war or disaster, thus offering solid advice for surviving populations.

Then why use a design that is so easily destroyed by man's actions or even nature? It was basically a stone wind sail to be broken by any reasonably nearby blast.

There are many much stronger structures that would heve been better. And if a message to the future after a desaster, then why only one? It would be better to put dozens of copies all over the world to help the locals rebuild. How would someone from China get the message of how to rebuild from a single monument in the USA after humanity is pushed back to even medival times much less the stone age?

Not enough thought was put into spreading the message after the desaster.
edit on 7 8 2022 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

you know when your trying to control the world, unless your old farty, or a arrogant shwab you don't tell every body that your going to hammer the hell out of them.

you make it sound sweet, you draw more flies with honey than you do vinegar.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Perhaps the sphere of influence of the creators didn't extend beyond their state or country and they did what they could with the materials available.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BernnieJGato

That's not wrong. The good guys and the bad guys will often say the same thing. You have to trust someone or live in loneliness. I, personally, don't see anything nefarious in the GGS. Is it possible, yes, but it's not my perspective.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I, personally, don't see anything nefarious in the GGS. Is it possible, yes, but it's not my perspective.

so you don't see anything wrong with a group deciding who can and can't have children, where they can live, speak only one language, rule your religion as to how much you can believe or live your life by it.

that's not freedom, of course most of the world doesn't really have real freedom. but they have more than the guide stones would have let them have.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Aha!

Now this is interesting!

www.dailydot.com...

Someone was spreading memes on social of Trump bombing the stones
weeks ago. Of course, it's Trumps fault!

What a coincidence.
The CIA has their own MEME division

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

The helpful instructions to keep humanity going after a world wide desaster are print on a paper and nailed to a tree in a forest and you hope someone finds it before it rains? That is as useful as the guide stones in your way of thinking.

Make it useful and functional or it will be lost. Why bother building it if it is gone by the time it is needed?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
Just want to share this blog link for you and projectvxn to discuss:

possible RPG?

The guy makes a pretty good case which includes a couple video 'stills' I hadn't seen anywhere else...I'd be interested to know what you guys think..

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Thanks.
I ask only because it's been written that he was, like yourself, a Rosicrucian adept.
However, since you suggest that Rosicrucian adepts should be considered untrustworthy, I'll consider the matter closed until more reliable information presents itself.

What is a Rosicrucian & could you tell one by site ?
Most all info about the Rosicrucian online is bs , and much of it is on purpose to keep people with fear of the unknown away .

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

a reply to: vNex92

The guide stones were created to withstand time in the event of global war or disaster, thus offering solid advice for surviving populations.

Then why use a design that is so easily destroyed by man's actions or even nature? It was basically a stone wind sail to be broken by any reasonably nearby blast.

There are many much stronger structures that would heve been better. And if a message to the future after a desaster, then why only one? It would be better to put dozens of copies all over the world to help the locals rebuild. How would someone from China get the message of how to rebuild from a single monument in the USA after humanity is pushed back to even medival times much less the stone age?

Not enough thought was put into spreading the message after the desaster.
The Rosicrucians have a solar temple on the moon with a holographic laser that they can project messages to a dystopian Earth … The Nazis are on the dark side of the moon with their Saturn cult & the Amish were left on earth as proto generators of future life .
Most people are unaware of the Amish Guide Horses ?
These horses fly through the sky at night & bite through electrical wires . It is all written in code on the Georgia Guide Stones .
You had to save up 100 upc codes from RC cola & mail them in for the decoding key .
RC cola is the secret soma to all Rosicrucian activities & sashaying about .
Do any of you realise just how insane the majority of your reason centers are ?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

don't really think that it was a RPG. if it was you should have seen a flash from the direction of the light post before the explosion of the stones, from the firing of it. the flash that is seen is more than likely the expansion of the gases due to the explosion.

here is a video of Ukrainian soliders firing rpg's notice the flash and smoke coming out the back end. if a rpg was fired from around the light post, you should have seen it first then the flash at the stone, not after the stone went up.

run the video he used at 1/4 speed and watch it, the flash there happens after the stone,

plus there's this, multiple shots from the both sides side, you can see the light post and the pedestal and a person running to and from the stone.

edit on 8-7-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join