It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Partial Destruction of one of the Georgia Guide Stones

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: Brotherman

Appears to have been a placed explosive.

I recently watched a video of a breaching device demolishing a reinforced concrete shelter that had very similar effects to what we saw in the video above.

Device of interest is at 7:45 or so on the video. Tell me what you think.

This is very much an improvised breaching charge. But it's a similar effect.

I will comment about the video in PM if you don't mind. Just watched it but some of my thoughts on it is a bit off topic.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: McGinty

This video was shared earlier in the conversation

Feel free to skip around but the 2nd half and the last 20 minutes especially tells everything.
Definite heavy Freemasonic involvement through all of it, although those who were engaged may not have been very high level. Also a strong Rosicrucian element towards the end. And if one is familiar with Bill Cooper's work, you'll know that they're part of the mystery schools and not to be trusted.
Dr. Herbert Kerston was almost certainly R.C. Christian and his beliefs speculate he was highly (and actually unlike modern parlance) a racist man.
Diversity, especially back in the 70s, didn't necessarily include all races joining together in harmony and aligned closer to people just having different ideas. The term has grown to encompass a singular meaning of multi-racial inclusivity.
Although I do agree that his/their sentiments about diversity also included genetic diversity amongst people in general.
But that still doesn't necessarily involve bringing all races into the gene pool.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

A population at 500 million makes it easier to live in perpetual balance with nature.

From what I've read on ATS, most people believe the GGS to be a depopulation agenda because of the population statement. I disagree. The guide stones were created to withstand time in the event of global war or disaster, thus offering solid advice for surviving populations.

What's listed on the stones is truly good advice for an up and coming civilization.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belialscousin
Same thing you're doing but not as girly.

Doubtful, since I'm laughing at people telling me that something is coming and it's going to get me.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm perplexed about the conspiracy surrounding the stones. What's inscribed on the stones is sound advice for an up and coming civilization surviving a global disaster.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Which inscriptions go against Judeo-Christian core values? I'm asking because I see no conflict with the GGS and the various religions.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Considering that Freemasons teach strong, positive core values and the GGS promote some, as well, I wouldn't be surprised if some Masons were involved. As an organization, maybe not, but I can see some individuals in the area joining together for something like this.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Indeed. It seems most people share disdain for the GGS. What's on those stones is solid advice.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MeatHookReality

What is written on the stones that draws negative attention?

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Yes, if one looks at the GGS from a top down perspective, it can seem like depopulation plans. Perhaps the builders saw an opportunity to lay a solid for rising civilizations after a global catastrophe. Which is also supported by using multiple languages to reach as many potential audience as possible.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Maybe the GGS were put on the wrong planet??? Drunk aliens doing business.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

The concept of "tempering" religion is offensive when the word of God overrides any human law. It's saying humans are bigger than God, which is blasphemy.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Jeremiah33three

All things can be taken in excess, even religion. Tempering religion prevents radicalism and mindless hate for others.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: InwardDiver

What is written on the stones that draws negative attention?
People think the Rosicrucians put the stones up & that it represents a nefarious plan by secret societies to kill off people.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Maybe the Rosicrucians did put the stones up. It doesn't mean they or the stones represent anything nefarious. Rosicrucian teachings emphasize personal growth and moral development. These stones list values of a fair and just society.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   
BREAKING: Partial Destruction of one of the Georgia Guide Stones

Maybe a white supremacist learned how to make a pressure cooker bomb in his mom's basment.

Whoever and whatever it was. They failed to take into account density.

Ip so boomo-Amateur.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

a reply to: vNex92

A population at 500 million makes it easier to live in perpetual balance with nature.

From what I've read on ATS, most people believe the GGS to be a depopulation agenda because of the population statement. I disagree. The guide stones were created to withstand time in the event of global war or disaster, thus offering solid advice for surviving populations.

What's listed on the stones is truly good advice for an up and coming civilization.

Seriously, the 500 million thing is the only contraversial thing about the whole monument.

It hurts the feelings of anyone who is poor, because it's an insecurity that most poor people share: worrying the rich will disregard their life, and let them die.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Maybe the Rosicrucians did put the stones up. It doesn't mean they or the stones represent anything nefarious. Rosicrucian teachings emphasize personal growth and moral development. These stones list values of a fair and just society.

I am an adept Rosicrucian + Confraternity and no Imperator would sign off on a public Rosicrucian monument & there is no Rosicrucian doxology or philosophy that is concerned about how many people should be on Earth .
If a Rosicrucian member put these up on their property, it would cause them to be defrocked & ousted . 4/3

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: InwardDiver

But Jesus commands us to love our neighbors. If anything, I believe people need to take their faith even futher.

posted on Jul, 8 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Fair enough. I'm no adept, so I'm unaware of those details.

edit on 8-7-2022 by InwardDiver because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join