It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden's Justice Department Sues Arizona to Keep the Conduit Open for Non-U.S. Citizens to Vote.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
NY Supreme Court made a ruling recently about non citizens voting. They said NO they can't 🤣

edit on Jul-05-2022 by xuenchen because: DryCobbed bzzzzzzzzzz 👁️🚬

Amazing someone even asked the court to decide that! Non-Citizens vote illegally. That will not change. Like Democrats say, it's who COUNTS the votes. Not who CASTS the votes, that determines the winner(s).

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
a reply to: carewemust
No honest, ethical person would argue against proof of citizenship as a requirement for voting.
It's a litmus test for an honest politician.

Cackling Kamala's goofy excuses like "poor people in rural areas can't get to a Kinkos" is complete horsesh!t. The radical Dems have said numerous times that they want illegals to be able to vote. The goon squad says it all the time! AOC said that if you live in this country you should be able to vote. Who cares if you're not a citizen?

So now the DOJ is actually suing the state of Arizona! These people are trying to destroy this country as fast as they possibly can.

If Democrats didn't need the votes of illegal aliens/migrants, the US-Mex border would be shut down tight.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I hope all the illegal border crossers don't vote for Biden and vote for the 'other' guy/gal.

And illegal immigrants are not American Citizens.

edit on 5-7-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

Well damn. As I recall, a record number of federal-only ballots were cast in 2020, but I can't find any hard numbers right now.

No rest for the wicked, eh?

Democrat leaders are so wicked, it has blinded them to common sense, and thinking intelligently.

For instance, if they weren't historically so pro-Abortion, they'd have millions of additional new LEGAL Hispanic and Black voters by now.

But nooo..the pea-brains sided with the Genocide crowd. (The KKK, White Supremacists, Church-of-Satan, etc.)

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Well damn. As I recall, a record number of federal-only ballots were cast in 2020, but I can't find any hard numbers right now.

No rest for the wicked, eh?

There were 450,000 "Biden Only" ballots in key states.

That might be normal, according to the statistics provided here: www.politifact.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   

How can there be "Biden Only" ballots? Don't all the voting stations have to
have both parties ballots available to all voters?

I did not know bloody illegals could vote legally, WTF! No one but Legal Americans
should be able to vote in the USA! PERIOD!

I do feel sorry for people however we need to stop this non-sense... illegals voting,
illegals getting free medical care, free education, free food (SNAP) & housing.
We don't even take care of our own people,,,VETS & the Homeless, but our gov is
great at giving our votes & tax dollars to everyone outside our country & not a
True U.S. Citizen.

I have voted by mail yrs ago in the past via mail cz I was a pro musician & not
in me area to vote. Also during the last election I did apply to vote by mail
due to being disabled & the Covid crap...However they did NOT get me the ballot
in time & I drove 1:45 each way to vote. I pulled into handy cap & told them I
could not come inside for medical reasons & they were awesome & brought everything
to me truck...took copies of ID & brought me copy of vote.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

For instance, if they weren't historically so pro-Abortion, they'd have millions of additional new LEGAL Hispanic and Black voters by now.

Much like they're not at all concerned about the potential voters killed in Chicago and other inner-cities.

Wasn't it Biden who oh-so-confidently proclaimed he didn't need anyone's vote?

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Ektar

He means many ballots had a vote for Biden and the rest left unchecked by the "voter" 😎

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Pretty sure he also yelled "I don't work for you" at some union workers on his so-called campaign trail.

But the reality here is, as long as they have Dominion, illegals, and the cemeteries, they don't really care who votes. They already know that Arizona is going to churn out 81 million votes for Biden in the mid terms.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: deadlysyn

Oh wow! I missed that one...

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Ektar

He means many ballots had a vote for Biden and the rest left unchecked by the "voter" 😎

Seems the ballot harvesters got lazy , I guess that will happen when your fraudulently creating millions of ballots

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
FYI 7.6.2022

The U.S. Supreme Court is working Democrats/Liberals into a frenzy of paranoias. The latest is this recently announced decision by the Justices...

The US Supreme Court is set to rule on a case that could place control of federal elections entirely in the hands of state legislatures, removing nearly all oversight over these elections by state courts.
Source: www.jpost.com...

MSNBC has their panel going ballistic over this and SCOTUS in general. (Enjoyable to watch)

In other words, corrupt state judges that caused so many problems, will be removed from Federal election-related decisions?

What hold or claim do Democrats have on most state/local judges?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Much like they're not at all concerned about the potential voters killed in Chicago and other inner-cities.

Wasn't it Biden who oh-so-confidently proclaimed he didn't need anyone's vote?

Yes. Here's a link to the ATS post containing the video of Biden telling a large (for him) audience of 200 people that he didn't need their vote, just their support after he's in the White House.

ATS Post with Democrats Cheated Evidence: www.abovetopsecret.com...

At the time, only President Trump and a couple of other pundits were sounding the alarm.

Biden couldn't fill a gymnasium but he was telling everyone he was going to win?

The guy standing on the street corner yelling about the end of the world was more believable.

Incredibly, (but not surprisingly) BIDEN and PELOSI are setting up the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT itself, to conduct the 2022 Mid-term cheating for Democrats!

Source: thefederalist.com...

How can that be stopped, short of running them out of office after the "steal" occurs?

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Thank you for the links! I somehow missed the first one at the time. Going to read it thru now...

<< 1   >>

join