It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghoulish Battle Over Possible Political Motivation of July 4 Shooter Begins

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

There seem to have been plenty of armed Police there yet nobody got shot or a weapon discharged.

Given what the little bastard perpitrated i would have thought Police would have assumed him to be armed?

They certainly made that assumption where Jayland Walker was concerned else i imagine the Man would still be alive.

Different Police forces all the same which may play a part i suppose.

edit on 6-7-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Which brings us back to your original point.

This is another guy who isn't political but fits the profile of a mass shooter in every regard. His parents we awful and I wouldn't be surprised if they were emotionally neglectful, he had some serious grievances and his violent streak made him want to act these out on others.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Given what the little bastard perpitrated i would have thought Police would have assumed him to be armed?

He was, he just left it in the truck like a good little pussy and followed every command to the letter.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I watched it, he did indeed.

Far cry from what he got up to all the same which just goes to prove how much of a coward he actually is.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Police have been know to be rather racist so there is that.

Two different police departments. Two different circumstances. Two different tactical situations.

Canny deny the disparity the way they treat people of colour where some of them are concerned.

Yes I can.

The facts don't bear out your assumptions. There's more than 300 million interactions with police in this country. Start there and then tell me what the data says. You can find those stats on the FBI website if you're even remotely interested in the truth.

I'm not a fan of the cops because they are enforcers of unjust edicts and laws. The last two years across the Western World has codified that in my mind. But the statistics and data do not bear out a problem with racism. It's a false narrative.

Then again there are racists in all walks of life, guess Police are no diffrent in that respect.

So we indict one completely different police department with the actions of another completely different police department and the assign a racist intent to both regardless of the facts?

I'm not sure what you're trying to pull here. But it is disingenuous, ignorant, and outright wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Just need to agree to disagree projectvxn, my take being a lot of Police have an issue with race.

Granted it was 2 different police departments all the same.

I'm not trying to pull anything projectvxn the fact that there is a problem with racist cops in your nation is plainly evident.

And its hardly just an American problem take for instance my own nation, and the stop and search circumstances that arise where a lot of black kids are concerned.

www.ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Just need to agree to disagree projectvxn, my take being a lot of Police have an issue with race.

The moment you're presented with any facts this is what you do?

Granted it was 2 different police departments all the same.

"It's different but I'm gonna treat it the same anyway."

šŸ™„

I'm not trying to pull anything projectvxn the fact that there is a problem with racist cops in your nation is plainly evident.

Nonsense. You refuse to look at data and just follow the political narrative..

And its hardly just an American problem take for instance my own nation, and the stop and search circumstances that arise where a lot of black kids are concerned.

Don't make your problems out problems.
edit on 7 6 2022 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Our problems pail in comparison compared to your own by my estimation especially where mass shootings and racism are concerned.

Fact is your country has a problem with Police being racist towards people of colour same as a lot of other places around the globe.

www.nature.com...
www.vox.com...
www.thelancet.com...(21)01609-3/fulltext
www.aclu.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Your estimation is nonsense and does not bear out in data. Just hysterical media narratives that ARE NOT TRUE.

Fact is your country has a problem with Police being racist towards people of colour same as a lot of other places around the globe.

Brits are allowed to use the internet right?

The FBI's website is available to you. Data is even parsed by race too.

Your idea of a fact is suspect.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Dude will get his day in court.
Guess we will find out what he has to say about his political stance.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Probably could be doing with taking a spoonful of your own medicine.

See my edit mate plenty of evidence to suggest your Police have problems with racism across the board.

Fact is your the one that refuses to see the problem from where im stranding and that wont make it go away.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:08 AM
link   
"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn" -A Pennyworth

Chaos. This kid was just looking to create chaos. He is a narcissist because he did not kill himself. He wants to feel what he did. If you have not listen to some of the music he created. He was crying out for someone to put him on a different path. He laid out what he was going to do.

The scary part. He is a part of a much larger generation that has been raised like this. This is not the last we are going to see of this type of incident. It is not a gun issue either. It is a mental health issue. He was visited by the police twice over 4 years. Signs were there just like they have in the past.

In the end, I still think there is someone, somewhere online who is pushing these kids to the edge. Would love to review his Discord server it would shed a lot of light on the why and the type of person who could do this.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

www.wsj.com...

šŸ™„

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   

You need to subscribe on my end to read that link projectvxn.

"Poll: 7 in 10 Black Americans Say They Have Experienced Incidents of Discrimination or Police Mistreatment in Their Lifetime, Including Nearly Half Who Felt Their Lives Were in Danger"

www.kff.org... r-police-mistreatment-in-lifetime-including-nearly-half-who-felt-lives-were-in-danger/
www.washingtonpost.com...
www.hsph.harvard.edu...

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Anyone who gets pulled over by the police feels targeted.

What they don't tell you is the incidents of criminality that causes the stops to begin with.

The lack of compliance is a problem too.

50% of violent crimes are committed by black Americans despite being a significantly smaller percentage of the population. This isn't in dispute. Cops go where the crime is.

Now, there are many reasons why this is the case. But it isn't because black people are black and cops are white. That's a stupid argument not even a layer deep that stupid people peddle around.

Crime goes hand in hand with poverty and policing goes hand in hand with criminal activity. It doesn't mean that our cops are racist.

Police are aggressive and militarized and that's part of the problem too. They are also poorly trained and poorly trained individuals in high stress situations make stupid mistakes and are often compensating with aggressive behavior.

The problems you misidentify as racism are simply the circumstances all parties find themselves in. They are fixable problems.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Lol
ā€œLack of complianceā€?
Really?
1st
4th
5th

Please enlighten me on required ā€œcomplianceā€?

Perhaps it is YOU lot who do not understand ā€œcomplianceā€.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The problems you misidentify as racism are simply the circumstances all parties find themselves in. They are fixable problems.

So that would be me and a hell of a lot of black people from the USA that feel there are problems where Police and race is concerned.

And i did not suggest that the problems were not fixable.

At least you seem to recognize that said problems exist now all the same.

Then again will they be fixed in an appropriate manner, and when?

Because they dont seem to be going away anytime soon.

Again that's not just an American dilemma all the same.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Huh?

I'm not sure where you're going with this?

You throw a bunch of numbers out and then say "you don't understand."

Try making sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
Try making sense.

That's asking a lot.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Its even clear to me across the pond shooterbrody is referencing the United States bill of rights and the amendments contained within.

At least i think thats what the numbers are.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join