It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Compelling Information...(Disclosure Project)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Thanx for the
Well i just did a quick search on George A. Filer III since he was a supposed MUFON Director and he was. maybe that would be a good place to start... but mostly i think the disclosure project link would be ur best bet for contact info on the rest of them.

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I will be starting a new thread with this subject being : The Disclosure project. I think it can draw much more attention to details that we might be fourgetting. Let people that allready know about it give us some info as well.

I wrote an Email to them and trying to find others based uppon the last lines. I will be bringing most of the content I really do find as being honnest right here. And the rest will stay in there.

We want facts, Lets find facts.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource

Originally posted by InfoIsPower
The witnesses, about 400, are willing, or were, to testify before congresse under oath that it was all true.
This is what makes me think.

How is it that so many people and the majority of them are grandpas, aged people, let themselves in such a "business"?
If so, this is a really huge false Project.

If I remember correctly, the 50 year "hush or die" paper these people signed is over. Maybe they were infiltrated by agents to dilute the material and make it seem like just another scam. If it's the "smoking gun" why not give the story to newspapers around the world? Why do it through the business medium? What newspaper wouldn't want to run a full disclosure by U.S. Military Personnel about UFOs? Why only advertise on Art Bell type sites? Just doesn't add up.

Do you actually think your local or national media outlets would run a story like that? Do you think CNN, ABC, New York Times, etc would really run a story so damning against the US government? You should go to the Disclosure Project website and read all the PDF files, and interviews. Big Government has already invaded your homes through the media. Forget the fact that Steven Greer now has found over 400 ex-generals, colonels, scientists, soldiers, etc who are willing to testify in front of Congress, he has a de-classified document that talks about how the government now has contacts with every major media outlet, and they can "persuade" them to alter, change, or totally scrap a story they don't want them to do.

Anybody remember that Peter Jennings...ABC bullcrap show about aliens not too long ago, well read this...Peter Jennings Defrauding

Interviews with Greer

Docs

I think the Project happens to be valid, I plan on buying his book in a couple months too.

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I think people need to get it out of their minds that EVERYTHING is a scam. You wouldn't think that there are some genuine good people in this world, I guess. Wouldn't there also be some legal repercussions to these people who have faked a government title?? Surely the subject matter alone would have attracted the government even in the event that they NEVER went before Congress and was just an elaborate hoax for money. I'd think the people part of some hoax would have gotten into serious trouble. C'mon numbskulls...think about it!

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 04:05 AM
link   
your right the FBI officially investigates fraud operations

if this was fraud; they would have been busted publically already

only corporations get away with fraud

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join