It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Most Compelling Information...(Disclosure Project)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Via this site i have come across a wealth of stimulating information and topics that continue to boggle my mind and provide hours of interesting reading and associated pictures.

As a full time viewer i have not really ever posted on here tending more to read but the below link provides an absolutly amazing video of a meeting between some really high ranking individuals that i just have to share.

www.illuminaticonspiracy.org...

I have sat here and watched this video stream for almost two hours now and its quite simply one of the most compelling thing towards UFO and Alien evidence i have ever seen.

If you have some time, just watch the start and listen to the second speaker.

Please excuse if this has by chance been posted before but its amazing.

EDIT: Added info for easier search...numerous older threads on this can be found searching on "Disclosure Project"....

[edit on 10-7-2005 by Gazrok]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have seen that video over and over again and i find it interesting, very interesting. The truth is that they should release the testemony of every witness for free, for everyone to see, i'm not willing to pay for that, and if they want so much the truth to be disclosed, the give us the proffs.
It has 4 years!!!that conferency is very old, since then I've never heard of it anymore, abou this project.
Maybe its just a way to gather some money. I'm just speculating.
Or its the real stuff!!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow, can't believe i've never seen this before!? Great link Dreamkidd thanks
Surely there must be a thread on this already??? The video is dated 2001 so i'd be surprised if there isn't...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I can't believe some of you have never seen or heard of this before. Man...........

Just goes to show how much the media took it seriously.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think its pretty real, all I want is to see the witnesses testimony and the so called proofs they talk about over and over.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Censorship in action...

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Anyone think it's kinda weird that Sept 11 happened just 4 months after this Disclosure Project Press Club Meeting in Washington D.C.? I'm not making any claims what so ever, but the timing seems odd. I hope in May of this year the truth is told. I have a weird feeling something major will happen this year for Ufology.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Why may?Why this year?
I've been waitng for that moment for years now.

[edit on 3-4-2005 by InfoIsPower]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
It is nothing more than a profit making venture that plays the disinformation angle from both sides.
If disclosure were the goal then a release of the testimonies they have should be provided without charge.
It is pathological and irresponsible to be in possesion of such great knowledge and not make that knowledge available, for free, to the public you claim to want to inform and protect.
The claim is, that the information that is contained in these testimonies, points to a relationship that is harmeful to the public.
It is pathologically unsound to have information that will prevent someone from being harmed, yet to withhold that information unless they PAY you.
It is not what it appears to be.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
i just watched the entire video,does anyone have info on the end results. dont leave me hangin.its very interesting stuff

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
I can't believe some of you have never seen or heard of this before. Man...........

Just goes to show how much the media took it seriously.

What the corporate controlled and government censored/sympathetic media? Did Pravda spend much time reporting on Stalin's excesses while he was alive. Did the Volkischer Beobachter give a daily update on Hitlers Syphillis. Dont be so naive.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I guess, none of the witnesses knew anything about cloaking technology, or the game upon the human mind.

If all these sightings were genuine, then there would be more aliens flying around on Earth (with different UFOs) than manmade planes. Well, this is a nutcase.

There is one particular species of aliens who are having fun with tricking the human mind, and the radar systems while their actual UFO is hiding in the deep forest or under ground, being total stealth.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   
"Well, this is a nutcase." Who? Steven Greer?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Maybe it's the government's way of saying "Here, you want the info, you pay for it". It's probably full of disinfo either way. If it was more than a disinfo campaign then why not advertise it outside UFO circles.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I don't think they are asking for cash. They are taking this issue seriously, and they have no idea what to do. Poor guys, scared to death. And they are leading the World?!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
I don't think they are asking for cash.

www.disclosureproject.org...

Just scroll down. For only $10,000 you get a lifetime admission to all of the CSETI Ambassador to the Universe trainings. I don't know about you but $10,000 would make me a $million within 2 years. Ambassador to the Universe training?!? Come on.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Heck, you are right. I meant in my prev post that they are not asking for cash, but now I see there is no joke. Is there anybody on earth falling for this scam?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
I don't know about you but $10,000 would make me a $million within 2 years.

That means, you are way behind me!! I made huge millions in two years with only $4500! Now try this, and you'll see that it won't work for you. I'm a winner!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Heck, you are right. I meant in my prev post that they are not asking for cash, but now I see there is no joke. Is there anybody on earth falling for this scam?

Of course, or the web site wouldn't still be up. There may be factual information contained within the material presented. But just the fact that it's allowed to continue shows that something isn't quite right with it. Add the fact that they want money and it's a big red flag. I may actually buy the video for examination at some point. It would be good practice for disinfo testing.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Probably there is market for a $10000 membership in this area, I guess the scammer is now a millionaire. Don't you think? I really mean that it is easy to make millions of dollars just by convincing someone about the fake truth. Everyone is just a human, and huge money may swap hands in any minute if you are capable to think the way he wants you to think.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join