It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women, Mothers, Moms, Must Be Destroyed To Achieve The Gaols

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I can only admire the work you done and especially the fact that you prevented more physical and emotional damage to that child. That is something that is also hard to deal with for yourself i imagine. I dont think i would be able to keep a job like that for very long even though someone absolutely needs to do it. I imagine i would need therapy myself within months.

Kudos to you

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

I have the sort of personality that's good at experiencing things at a remove. I do feel things, but I am not ruled by my emotions. I process them later on in private and then offer solutions as a response. The best I could do was be the best at what I was doing for him as I could. We were working on his dyslexia, so I made that part of the process as painless as I could while making sure I was as thorough as I could be about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Yes i get that. Its not much different of how certain doctors and Chirurgeon are trained to deal with things in the line of duty i imagine.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Yes, there are bad actors on both sides. I was just pointing out that there have always been people... men and women.. who would chose not to do what society, the govt, the religious, said was lawful, right, moral. ALWAYS! There is nothing new, no grand conspiracy here, it is as old as the story of adam and eve.

Regardless of what your religion, morality, what you view tradition as being.
In so many ways women have to be in a position to be able to step up to the plate, be her own protector, financially support herself since there is a good chance that her "protector" will at some point not be there to protect and support her. And if you look around the world at other cultures, you will see that in many, when the women are forced to accept the position of such dependency, they and their do seem to be less protected and financially supported.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Playing on fear.

We ARE heading in the right direction.

RESPONSIBILITY FOR CHILDREN.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

edit on 7/2/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Men commit 99% of all violent crime and 98% of sex crimes. Male violence, whether domestic or imperial, is entirely a sexed problem.

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DashVol

Men commit 99% of all violent crime and 98% of sex crimes. Male violence, whether domestic or imperial, is entirely a sexed problem.

Well, yes, male violence would be, wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 2 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DashVol

Men also take on the vast VAST majority of strenuous, menial labor that keeps the world going.

Do you see a lot of women sanitation workers out there?

How about plumbers?

Roofers?

Moving companies?

I could go on, but you get the drift.

"Men are from Mars, women are from Venus".

The defining aspects of masculinity and "being masculine" (i.e. hormonal differences that result in marked physiological differences between the sexes) are the very things that ensure your trash can be taken out, your piano/bureau can be moved down 2 flights of stairs when your relocating, your freight is loaded/unloaded onto semi trucks, and so forth.

The downside of that, as you note, is that one of the most vital chemical assets of males (i.e. testosterone), that enables the grunt work of society to be achieved, is by the same token, a driving factor in violent behavior. Also, it so happens that this "violent behavior", when channeled and harnesses, can do things like, defeat the Axis Powers of WW2.

It's very easy to focus on detraction and limitations of the genders. I'll forgo slinging mud at woment, but in reality, having two different genders has served humankind pretty well so far.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
When kavenaugh had his confirmation hearings, I remember some... both on tv and here on ATS.... was like.. oh, that was just your typical teenage behavior.. in defense of what kav was accused of. I ain't gonna get diverted into a discussion as to weather or not there was any actual wrongdoing on his part because it is kind of irrelevant to the point I am making.

I have three adult sons, they manage well with the grunt work, two ARE plumbers, and no, they would never have been pulling their female friends into bedrooms during parties and doing what kav was accused of!

And here you all are now, doing what seems to be the exact same thing you are implying the liberals are doing. We aren't saying that every male is a potential threat... yous are! Making excuses for the ones that are.
Like I said..
Every women risks having her "protector" not be in a position to protect and financially support her. He might bolt and run, he might just might find his salary not keeping up with inflation, or well, there is a very good chance that he will die before her.
According to the bible, the tradition was to just force a relative of the late husband's family to marry her, or try to. In the time of our founding fathers, women still couldn't inherit property in at least some colonies, a guardian (trustee) was appointed to manage her finances.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

When Kavanaugh had his hearings, I remember some saying that women were above reproach and always right, and then we saw Amber Heard (sp) was a complete ditch witch to Johnny Depp who himself is no prize.

Face it ... people in general are awful, and it's not limited to the male of the species. We women are horrible in our own right. I know you think I'm a ditch witch of the first order, you have flat-out accused me of as much, so you can't sit on your high and mighty perch and claim sainthood for the sex.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: everyone

I'll add one. At one of my jobs, I worked over the summer with a kid whose mother regularly locked he and his siblings in a basement without food and burned he and his twin horribly in a bathtub with scalding water. His twin did not survive.

That right there is an example of why I decided to not become a police officer, the person responsible would not survive the trip to jail.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DashVol

Thought about doing a long post and figured going and playing with my 3 yr old was a better use of my time.

I would suggest you double check your numbers they are wrong.

posted on Jul, 3 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
And, I am pretty sure that I made the same point then as I am now...
When yous try to make excuses for the few creeps (dont care about what sex they are) by trying to explain what is unacceptable behavior as just the normal behavior of all...
In this case... oh, but men are just filled with hormones that causes them to be more violent they can't help themselves...
Yous are including my sons in that group, my neighbor's sons, every male in that group.
Some women are horrible, some men are horrible...

<< 1   >>

join