It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official The Recession Has Started

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

edit on Fri Jul 1 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ignorancedenier

originally posted by: LordAhriman
This was coming no matter what.

So far, I am unaffected. My $30 tank of gas is now $40, and it costs a little more to feed the wife and kids. END. OF. THE.WORLD.

And totally Joe Biden's fault.

I can’t believe you can’t see how much worse the worlds gotten since Biden’s been in power . You really would believe anything the news tells you too . So sad

It is always the previous president's fault if the previous president was a republican. In the case of Obama they blamed bush for everything wrong during the 8 whole years of obama. Then they credited the rising economy under Trump to obama.

Rinse repeat.

It is a bit how they now claim that the democrats and republicans switched to each others side/banner somehow and for some reason. Well, the reason being so that they could distance themselves for the fact that the democrats where the ones who created and funded the KKK of course. Same spiel.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
perfect...... POTUS Biden can use the recession to force the economy into GreenAgenda paradigm with no opposition...

he can/will further cripple all coal as energy business to go extinct and solar farms will replace food farms as the climate kills off seed/feed enterprises

scare-crow Joe with pencil thin shins.... (finish the Limerick)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

scare-crow Joe with pencil thin shins.... (finish the Limerick)

Doesn’t know where his as$ ends and mouth begins-
edit on 1-7-2022 by TexasTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Update July 1, 2022

Biden Administration KNOWINGLY/INTENTIONALLY misses a key deadline that would reduce the price of oil/gas here in the United States.

Biden Admin Loves Ukraine more than Americans: www.foxbusiness.com...

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: visitedbythem

Been buying staples at ALDI, 5 lb of flour is about (For Now !) 1.50 also buying cornmeal , rice , sugar , spices

Been looking over means of primitive cookery

John Townsend 18th century Cooking on You Yube

Also Civil War Digital Digest for how the average civil war soldier took flour, cornmeal, salt pork and rice and turned it
a meal with just some tinned iron plates, kettle and tin cup over a campfire

Aldi is German. You should buy America First. Especially right now.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

A few months back they were trying to get everyone that had $500 or more in the bank on a list
edit on 712022 by Butterfinger because: "bank" spelling duh

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: thelastman

originally posted by: firerescue
a reply to: visitedbythem

Been buying staples at ALDI, 5 lb of flour is about (For Now !) 1.50 also buying cornmeal , rice , sugar , spices

Been looking over means of primitive cookery

John Townsend 18th century Cooking on You Yube

Also Civil War Digital Digest for how the average civil war soldier took flour, cornmeal, salt pork and rice and turned it
a meal with just some tinned iron plates, kettle and tin cup over a campfire

Nice if you can afford to, when times are tough, people tend to go the cheapest route they can. Even if that bites them in the long run. It’s all about “the most bang for the buck”.
edit on CDT2022p2022-07-01T11:39:41-05:00Fri, 01 Jul 2022 11:39:41 -0500amf31 by Topcraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Update July 1, 2022

Biden Administration KNOWINGLY/INTENTIONALLY misses a key deadline that would reduce the price of oil/gas here in the United States.

Biden Admin Loves Ukraine more than Americans: www.foxbusiness.com...

Just read this. Hasn't happened since 1958. Goes on to state in your link :

Now he has failed to follow the law and prepare a final five-year leasing plan by yesterday’s deadline. That means the federal government will not offer any new offshore oil and gas lease sales this year."

What a sad state of affairs. FJB !!

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: thelastman

So is LIDL Owned by branch of same family, Albrechts, who hate each other . Nothing like little family feud .......

But their employees are American as are most of their suppliers
edit on 1-7-2022 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Ohanka
Don’t worry. Your money will be stolen through some emergency tax or what have you and given to the real victims of this: the wealthy.

I can easily imagine the government "borrowing" people's retirement savings the next time a credit crisis hits. Especially this administration.

They'd probably replace the money with treasury bonds that don't mature for 20 years, or some crap along those lines.
Little do you know, but they’ve already spent it. There are trillions in an unfounded pension liabilities.

(post by CyberBuddha removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: firerescue

Insolvency is getting close at this rate.

I hope all the ATSers are taking measures to mitigate the impending effects.

Im ready over here.

I was off for 26 months. I went back to work for 2 months to touch bases and pass out contact information to all of me mates. I let them know that I will feed their families when store shelves are bare. I am completely set up now. Everything you can think of. So much food, I could never eat it all. Really good stuff too!

Angus beef up the ying, Pounds and pounds of Texas wild gulf shrimp, Non antibiotic chicken, Pork ribs, fruit, vegetables, giant sacks of non GMO grain in my freezers. Everything vac locked and chest freezers set at sub zero. Solar panels, battery banks, generators. Guns, and mega ammo. Hundreds of plates, bowls, utensils , plastic cups, coffee cups, pounds of green un roasted coffee beans from around the world, ready for me to fresh roast. Lobsters, crab, sea and bay scallops, clams, muscles, calamari, cooking fuel up the ying. And so much more. firewood. Im set, and so are all my friends through me.

I just put in my one week notice. Im done working. Money, gold, silver, and lots of lead. Im ready!

hows the not working for years and stock pile of food going for you?

posted on Jul, 11 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LOIUSCIPHERE

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: firerescue

Insolvency is getting close at this rate.

I hope all the ATSers are taking measures to mitigate the impending effects.

Im ready over here.

I was off for 26 months. I went back to work for 2 months to touch bases and pass out contact information to all of me mates. I let them know that I will feed their families when store shelves are bare. I am completely set up now. Everything you can think of. So much food, I could never eat it all. Really good stuff too!

Angus beef up the ying, Pounds and pounds of Texas wild gulf shrimp, Non antibiotic chicken, Pork ribs, fruit, vegetables, giant sacks of non GMO grain in my freezers. Everything vac locked and chest freezers set at sub zero. Solar panels, battery banks, generators. Guns, and mega ammo. Hundreds of plates, bowls, utensils , plastic cups, coffee cups, pounds of green un roasted coffee beans from around the world, ready for me to fresh roast. Lobsters, crab, sea and bay scallops, clams, muscles, calamari, cooking fuel up the ying. And so much more. firewood. Im set, and so are all my friends through me.

I just put in my one week notice. Im done working. Money, gold, silver, and lots of lead. Im ready!

hows the not working for years and stock pile of food going for you?

Great! Freezers are set at sub zero, all food vac locked in commercial bags. Good for years!

And whats even better is: Greater is He who is within me, then he who is within the world!

How is "he who is within the world
" working out for you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join