It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why now the reptilian disclosure?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
"Your post insinuates that there can be no discussion without factual evidence. You agree there is no factual evidence of aliens. So then why would there be a forum for alien discussion if "REAL factual evidence" was necessary for discussion.

I'm not making this stuff up. I'm just passing on information that I've found concerning the subject of aliens; more specifically the reptilian variety.

In other words, I don't think it's appropriate for you to say "we" can't have a discussion about aliens without evidence. Maybe you can't and that's fine. But there's discussions about aliens all over this forum. "

I had never said that "you and others" can't have a discussion about aliens. The "we in my statement means you and I. Yes there are plenty of discussions about aliens and I too have an inckling that they exist here or afar. It's downright hard to believe that they don't exist. The thing is that all of these threads about aliens seem to pose a great amount of know about something we have no knowledge about. I believe we just pass around a bunch of false ideas. Trust me I'm interested in other life but not stories of it. Not flaming you not anybody else on purpose.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Can someone please U2U me a link or explain to me in simple terms what this 4D stuff is and what it has to do with the Reptilians?

Thanks

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
"Your post insinuates that there can be no discussion without factual evidence. You agree there is no factual evidence of aliens. So then why would there be a forum for alien discussion if "REAL factual evidence" was necessary for discussion.

I'm not making this stuff up. I'm just passing on information that I've found concerning the subject of aliens; more specifically the reptilian variety.

In other words, I don't think it's appropriate for you to say "we" can't have a discussion about aliens without evidence. Maybe you can't and that's fine. But there's discussions about aliens all over this forum. "

I had never said that "you and others" can't have a discussion about aliens. The "we in my statement means you and I. Yes there are plenty of discussions about aliens and I too have an inckling that they exist here or afar. It's downright hard to believe that they don't exist. The thing is that all of these threads about aliens seem to pose a great amount of know about something we have no knowledge about. I believe we just pass around a bunch of false ideas. Trust me I'm interested in other life but not stories of it. Not flaming you not anybody else on purpose.

Gotcha. I took it wrong.

I don't believe in aliens. Nor do I disbelieve. Never seen one. Never seen a UFO. In order to delve into the implications, if they are real, requires that you drop disbelief enough to gather all evidence (hard or soft) and put that evidence into a cohesive theory that makes sense if the evidence was real. Keeping in mind, of course, the laws of reality that we know are real to our perceptions.

That, I believe, is the "great amount of know" that you are seeing. For instance, Einstien could in no way provide the evidence for his theories. But he seen soft evidence that hinted in a direction quite opposed to accepted beliefs. That is what people do here. They gather the soft evidence and present it as real in order to get their mind around it. Granted, there are some that firmly believe they have been in contact and may "know" these things first hand. That is their knowledge and may or may not be true.

Here's my theory and this may answer why I discuss things I've never experienced.

The mind to me is infinite. So I don't have to worry about filling it up. If the mind is just the brain then I have 90% left. Either way I can hold a lot more information than I do now. So, I take all information in. The information is given a variable probability. Then it's categorized. It's set up in a 3 dimensional array. A knowledge unit (KU) has layers like a jaw breaker and lines (logical thoughts) connecting it to other KUs. Circles within circles and overlapping circles and lines. As a certain KU gets filled it becomes harder; more crystalized. Math is a good KU to crystalize. Psychology is another of my favorites. The lines between KUs and elements of KUs also get filled with additional logical thoughts that crystalize connections.

I do not leave room for belief or disbelief. What I have said was based off soft evidence from multiple sources all found on the internet or in print media. As far as I know, every one of you is making everything up and none of this exists and I'll wake up at some point.

I don't like belief. When I was a kid I got to see what belief does to people. I was raised in a pentacostal church. That left a deep impression. I enjoy the scientific approach. A true scientific approach requires equal weighing of all evidence presented to the senses. If a scientist discounts something without testing it then they are not doing their job. Evidence is constantly being found that goes against the paradigm. Dark Matter for example. "Um, we can't account for 90% of the weight of the Universe so, um, dark matter yea, that's it."

Enough of my discourse.

How 'bout those Reptilians? Siriusly? Three cheers for the Reps.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
That is why I disagreed. The military officials presented in the disclosure project do not have all the facts. That is why they don't understand. I was simply stating that if they/we had all the facts that they/we would be able to understand the facts.

hold on...

Those aliens developed their technology through millions of years, to achieve a technological and intellectual state to travel through space to visit us. Do you really think, that WE with a reasonable past of 100 years would simply learn to fly a UFO , or would we be aware of the tiniest portion of their technology?! That is insane! No matter what some people know at secret labs, they are not going to use them because those technologies are so advanced, that we have no understanding to them at all!!

Those aliens who are helping the secret projects, are not going to expose themselves to any attack just by giving any hint about the new technologies. If there are any UFOs (and I think there are some) at Area51 being captured, they are very nice, spectecular objects to observe from a distance, on a wooden stand. Because they are not going to fly for thousands of years!!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
That is why I disagreed. The military officials presented in the disclosure project do not have all the facts. That is why they don't understand. I was simply stating that if they/we had all the facts that they/we would be able to understand the facts.

hold on...

Those aliens developed their technology through millions of years, to achieve a technological and intellectual state to travel through space to visit us. Do you really think, that WE with a reasonable past of 100 years would simply learn to fly a UFO , or would we be aware of the tiniest portion of their technology?! That is insane! No matter what some people know at secret labs, they are not going to use them because those technologies are so advanced, that we have no understanding to them at all!!

Those aliens who are helping the secret projects, are not going to expose themselves to any attack just by giving any hint about the new technologies. If there are any UFOs (and I think there are some) at Area51 being captured, they are very nice, spectecular objects to observe from a distance, on a wooden stand. Because they are not going to fly for thousands of years!!

I understand the view but if they were taught to fly then you think they couldn't comprehend it. Babies go on to be scientists. I know if I was taught how to fly a UFO that I could grasp it. Sure, there are mechanics that I may not know yet. But learning is a simple matter of time. It's not a matter of capacity. Humans use 10% of the brain. 90% is dormant. There's capacity even if you don't think the mind is infinite.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
So you really think, that anybody can learn to fly a UFO. That is right, but who is going to teach a human being to fly a UFO? Because there are no switches, no steering wheel, no pedals, no handbook, and there isn't a stupid alien who would give out any info.

All UFOs are mind controlled, and humans can't even learn telepathy on their own. And it would be the basis of driving any alien craft.

Disassembling a craft, and exploring its technologies is another option, but there isn't any known analysis to identify the molecular structure of an alien computer, which looks like a solid rock from the outside. Now try to do anything with something so alien.

Aliens learnt through their way through millions of years. We have been digging the ground planting crops on our lands 100 years ago. And our 3.4GHz computer with its supertechnology is nothing to explore any alien object!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'm probably going to get myself in some difficulty here. I wouldn't mind believing what you guys are putting down about the reptiles. In fact, it might be kind of fun. However, you are saying things that you are laying down as absolute truth and you don't have any evidence.

Now, having said that, let me add that I don't have a problem with you believing it, as a matter of fact, I applaud your fervor. However, (again with the howevers ... ) Us lesser mortals would like to see something that makes a bit of sense. It's difficult to just take what you are saying and turn it into a belief system just like that.

For instance ... I have seen what I believe is a UFO. No idea what it really was, but it was surely unidentified and exhibiting some really peculiar flight characteristics. My problem with it though, is that, I don't have enough data to make it into a flying saucer with reptile aliens in it. Again, I wouldn't mind doing that, but it would be a lot easier if there were something to go on than someone who is a) controversial, like Mr. Icke and b) evidence always seeming to be "trust me".

Hope no one is offended, but the belief gig is pretty much a thing that requires some evidence if you are going to speak in absolutes like several of you are doing.

Just help me here, if you don't mind.

Thanks,

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
It is so nice to see optimism as to what humanity can handle or learn.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join