It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why now the reptilian disclosure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 11:46 PM
link   
These homo sauras are and were hiding for the past 2 million years(since the first modern human stated to appear)so why now these david icke,lacerta files and other reptilian phenomena .Are we moving to the 4th density or are they going from covert invasion to overt invasion or are they preparing to reveal themselves?

[edit on 2-4-2005 by warthog911]

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Buddy, maybe you should clarify what the hell it is youre talking about. I'm totally lost.... Maybe put a link in or something.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I am saying is that the reptilian phenomena has picked up its pace it the last 5-10 yrs and why would this so called shapeshifting lizard would come forward and tell the whole earth and our history? www.sabon.org\reptiliod\index.htm
Are they planning to reveal themselves soon or david icke,larcerta files are all FAKE

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
One thing that is really quite wierd (I don't usually buy these Reptilian theories), is that Sky One in the Uk has just started a new series called Anonymous Rex, about a race of lizardy, dino, types that have been around for millions of years...... Just a coinkydink? Hmmm....

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Compassion of individual reptillians? If the Lacerta files are any indication, they've revealed themselves to millions of people throughout history. The difference today is the prevalence of communication technology.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
I am saying is that the reptilian phenomena has picked up its pace it the last 5-10 yrs and why would this so called shapeshifting lizard would come forward and tell the whole earth and our history? www.sabon.org\reptiliod\index.htm
Are they planning to reveal themselves soon or david icke,larcerta files are all FAKE

The ideas and mythological concepts of shape-shifting have been around for thousands of years.
The human psyche shows a inate and historical fear of snakes and reptiles. Second in line to that are spiders.
For a modern day author to play upon that which is both quasi-instinctual and quasi-plausible to sell books is not a new concept either.
You are sitting in front of the reason that the subject has seemingly come to a forefront. Your computer and the internet.
The web has made it very easy to plant an idea's seed and to propogate ideas in ways that were not available ten years ago.
Because it is on a website or in a book does not make it so. It is easy to make a subject look thouroghly researched and legitimate by printing voluminous footnotes and bibliographies at the end of the "study". It is no secret that people in general are lazy and that they will most likely not check up on what an author says or who his sources were.
However, bad sources and bibliographies do not make good studies and research.
Don't read something and say " HMMM, I wonder if he's right?". Read the sources they produce in their footnotes and see if you come to the same conclusions for Yourself. It may be that the sources he quotes from have no legitimatcy themselves. "To tell a lie twice or thrice does not make it any less a lie. But it will make it appear so. " (Macheovelli; Discourses)
Have you actually seen anyone shape-shift? I haven't. I don't know anyone who has.
I'm not saying it doesn't happen. Just think for yourself and don't be led by the nose by everyone who says this or that or whatever.Do your own research. I know that it is harder but it is the only way to your truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Why now?

Who's going to believe it? Not many. Plus there is quite a bit of disinfo mixed with the Rep theories. The whole story hasn't been revealed. The point though; so few will believe it that they are safe. I think the original information came through channeling. Probably not conscious channeling though.

The invasion will remain covert till we are able to see the battles taking place in 4d. That time is getting close. The bleed-through is closer to military bases right now. But it's spreading.

Don't worry about the Reps. Even if there was empirical evidence it's much too large for most to wrap their mind around. And the reps are busy fighting their age old war with other aliens. We just happen to be caught in the middle right now.

And remember, the story that this is their planet originally is false. The dinosaurs did die out. These reps are from Orion. Half-truths are the best way to tell a lie.

Time is short. But there's nothing for humans to do except work on who they are. Forget about all the BS playing out in the world. It's only noise. Seriously, it's meaningless. Work on your mind and heart. Get out and see as much of the world as possible. Give a smile everyday. Help someone out with something. These are the things that make you feel human. Worry only enslaves the mind and heart. Don't worry. We already won.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
I am saying is that the reptilian phenomena has picked up its pace it the last 5-10 yrs and why would this so called shapeshifting lizard would come forward and tell the whole earth and our history?

Because you didn't realize that Lacerta didn't tell everything about themselves, those informations seeming to be accurate, actually would lead you to different species of aliens. Those informations that are true, are far beyond your understanding, therefore they are safe from humans.

For example: you wouldn't find a door in a cave of a rainforest, spilling Reptilians all over the place. It is logical, anyway.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Their disclosure is maybe prepared for some time, and now several reasons may lead to this:
They are becoming more confident that they will not encounter a great resistance with all those mind control devices made around the world, or devices which can be used for mind control
Second Stronger force is coming and they know it.
Stronger force is coming hostile and they know it so they will prepare resistance.
That would be main posible reasons for disclosure.
There are other reasons too but i just can't connect all info right now.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vertu
Those informations that are true, are far beyond your understanding, therefore they are safe from humans.

Vertu, the true information is not beyond human understanding. The information is of a nature that contradicts the current human science paradigm. This creates a huge gap that many find unreconcilable. Those people would do well to read deep into Einstien's theories. I have a feeling not all his papers were released to the public. Same thing with Tesla.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

What are you talking about with this? Will you explain that part a bit more please. Who are you talking about, and where are they coming from?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
Vertu, the true information is not beyond human understanding. The information is of a nature that contradicts the current human science paradigm.

I must disagree with you. There are some people who know part of the true informations, but they are not going to talk, even as they are taking millions of dollars from the Government. It is being kept secret, and noone must interfere, no matter what is their status.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Vertu, the true information is not beyond human understanding. The information is of a nature that contradicts the current human science paradigm.

I must disagree with you. There are some people who know part of the true informations, but they are not going to talk, even as they are taking millions of dollars from the Government. It is being kept secret, and noone must interfere, no matter what is their status.

You disagree but didn't explain why. I stated that what is going on is not beyond human understanding. I did not say everyone knew about it. In other words, if we were given all the facts, you and most everyone else would be able to understand the facts and the reason behind them. Do you disagree with that?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   

IYou disagree but didn't explain why. I stated that what is going on is not beyond human understanding. I did not say everyone knew about it. In other words, if we were given all the facts, you and most everyone else would be able to understand the facts and the reason behind them. Do you disagree with that?

You have just seen the video on this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is the base of my posts here. They know nothing at all!! They are blind. And they are not pity loosers feeding on hamburger and chips all their life!!

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   

IYou disagree but didn't explain why. I stated that what is going on is not beyond human understanding. I did not say everyone knew about it. In other words, if we were given all the facts, you and most everyone else would be able to understand the facts and the reason behind them. Do you disagree with that?

You have just seen the video on this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is the base of my posts here. They know nothing at all!! They are blind. And they are not pity loosers feeding on hamburger and chips all their life!!

Here is your original quote. Notice the word, understanding.

Those informations that are true, are far beyond your understanding, therefore they are safe from humans.

That is why I disagreed. The military officials presented in the disclosure project do not have all the facts. That is why they don't understand. I was simply stating that if they/we had all the facts that they/we would be able to understand the facts.

Don't you think the "blindness" is for a reason. These are military personnel. A recent poll shows that over 50% of Americans believe that aliens have visited Earth. I'm sure this number is higher in other parts of the world. What this shows is a general acceptance of alien presence. Fine. But you still have an agenda. That agenda is to keep the deep truth from being known. The discolsure project is just testimony that military officials know UFOs exist. It's preemtive damage control. It's necessary for the next phase of the operation.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How about some REAL factual evidence (without any doubt) that reptilians actually exist?? Then we can have a discussion as this.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
How about some REAL factual evidence (without any doubt) that reptilians actually exist?? Then we can have a discussion as this.

There's no real factual evidence of aliens, right? But there is a forum here called "Aliens & UFOs", right? And this thread is in that forum, right? See the connection?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by antigovFZ777

What are you talking about with this? Will you explain that part a bit more please. Who are you talking about, and where are they coming from?

I think he's talking about the other alien races involved in the war. Currently, the reps are fighting against a smaller force of aliens. A larger force is en route. Humans asked for the help. All those prayers were heard. It's just not a big guy in a white beard on a throne though.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

There's no real factual evidence of aliens, right? But there is a forum here called "Aliens & UFOs", right? And this thread is in that forum, right? See the connection?

You are correct on the first 3 questions and the answer to your fourth is Yes. Anything else you would like to ask?

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   

You are correct on the first 3 questions and the answer to your fourth is Yes. Anything else you would like to ask?

Your post insinuates that there can be no discussion without factual evidence. You agree there is no factual evidence of aliens. So then why would there be a forum for alien discussion if "REAL factual evidence" was necessary for discussion.

I'm not making this stuff up. I'm just passing on information that I've found concerning the subject of aliens; more specifically the reptilian variety.

In other words, I don't think it's appropriate for you to say "we" can't have a discussion about aliens without evidence. Maybe you can't and that's fine. But there's discussions about aliens all over this forum.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join