It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are purposely causing inflation to destroy the middle class

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: ancientlight
I’ve always found it amazing that people susceptible to bribery and conspiracy, never seem to recall how many “diggers of vaults”, were buried with the prize.

The lieutenants of every secretive venture are always expendable to the cause and often outright sacrificed.

Perhaps Qanon supporters should take note.

And here comes ollie -

Every topic

Every time

LOL thanks for the laugh (again)!

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Most Politicians seem generally ignorant of economics, and social dynamics even though I’m no Market Guru myself. Having a large scale riots or infrastructure blown by war is cheaper, and might be covered by insurance.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Please explain to me why countries who are natural enemies would agree to something like this when disagreeing would give them an advantage?

Iran, Syria, Palestine, Jordan, Lebanon and Israel
Iran and Saudi Arabia
North Korea and South Korea
China, Russia and America

Why would countries who aren't part of TPTB or the NWO like Iran, Israel, Syria, Turkey, Egypt, Bosnia and Estonia agree to this?

Your entire argument is predicated on countries who would like to see each other destroyed acting in their own worst interests in order to help the other maintain these events.

There is absolutely not even the remotest chance that Israel would take part in any kind of reset with Iran and Syria because Israel's only advantage is that is has a stronger economy that allows it to buy more advanced weapons. Take Israel's economic advantage away and it would be swarmed by a more numerous enemy that could simply throw disposable grunts at it until it ran out of money to buy more ammunition.

To be honest, even the idea of Britain cooperating with France and Germany to do some kind of reset is too ridiculous to contemplate. They can't agree on the export status of sausages, and you expect me to believe that they're conspiring to destroy their own economies in order to benefit a secretive elite?

If there was some kind of reset Trump would have blown the whistle by now. Forget stealing the election, we're talking about stealing the largest economy in human history. He absolutely would have used this in his election campaign.
Because they're not 'enemies' it's all theater, for the masses. Just as an example, I recall that biden left billions worth in weapons with the Taliban when they suddenly retreated? If they were a true 'enemy' why would he have done that?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
a reply to: gortex

Anything that goes against the narrative is a "conspiracy." If something is a "conspiracy" that means it's "crazy," and not true.

Conspiracy theory.

There's definitely a massive conspiracy afoot but the ridicule is always directed at the "conspiracy theorist".

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: BlueJacket
I’ve always found it amazing that people susceptible to bribery and conspiracy, never seem to recall how many “diggers of vaults”, were buried with the prize.

The lieutenants of every secretive venture are always expendable to the cause and often outright sacrificed.

Perhaps Qanon supporters should take note.

Because that has everything to do with this topic.

Right?

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   
It's true, gas was $1.99 a gallon for 4 years when Trump was in power, right after old joe came in everything went haywire.
I have no respect for him, our rents are $3,000 a month - who can pay this??
Groceries are higher every single week.
Yet they're still letting millions of undocumented in and they are on public assistance, we are swamped with them in our area, and they have two carts of groceries, steaks, etc., all free, while we are struggling.
Middle class? LOL

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger

In order to be able to enslave us all their plan is to destroy the middle class, so we'll all be equally(there's that Marxist term) poor and miserable.

The craziest thing about it is that they didn't even have to try very hard to
install their satanic oligarchy\technocracy\dystopia. They just gave the masses some algorithm-based entertainment as a distraction. The world is being taken over by a cabal of evil lunatics and the masses are oblivious, but they'll watch this 900 million times.

Dude, wtf did I just click?

I saw Tiktok and my eyes bled.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Another problem are the millions of illegals living on our welfare system,
who are getting housing before we American Citizens are able to,
this has happened to us a few times now, and I am thoroughly disgusted.
Americans should come before any people who have never worked and paid into our tax system.
Things have changed, I have the feeling they are being put into place, and paid for their Votes to ensure re-election.

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Please explain to me why countries who are natural enemies would agree to something like this when disagreeing would give them an advantage?

Money, and ignorance.

Feed them just enough info to keep them happy along with a good-sized bribe with some vague promises about wiping out their traditional enemy.

Basically, play on people's greed and basic belief in their own superiority.
Least thats my wild arsed guess.

posted on Jul, 1 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Because the work force still needs a paycheck, and the demands are coming from the top 1%

<< 1   >>

join