It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question about chip implants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   
would you as a parent allow your child to be implanted with a tracking device? Knowing what we know about the direction this country is heading, would you get your kids innoculated with a small chip? It could protect them from predators, but it also can track your family's whereabouts.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
No, I wouldn't.

I think only a very poor parent would. I myself, did a lot of bad things as a child, but from those I've learned and now at 18 I don't take any form of drugs, even alcohol, etc...I lead a damn good life, because I had freedom to do as I wish and to make mistakes. If we take that away from children, I only see bad things happening.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
No way. I would hide my child inside a trash can or under my house before I let them inject anything of the sort.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
my feeling is, if it can save your child from abductions, and you could remove it when they are older.....(say if it were implanted in the arm)

im sincerly torn on this one.

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
easy, chipping will just cause mutiliations. and before you go and say not if we put it in an unrecoverable place, ill say that people will use it as ID theft and leave their victims in the gutter.

plus there has to be ways to stop the signal from being read (like a lead sheilded van or something). All this will do is faciliate a government wide internal passport system under the guise of removing immigration or some other bs like that.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Not I chance. It will be a sad and sorry day micro-chipping children is introduced. I guess it could cut back on crime and lossing them, as would be the main argument I assume but children need to learn and have the right to their own privacy, well not even privacy, it's just immoral. I can't express it, it is just incorrect.

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
No indeed. My children are going to be children. Both of mine have a world phone and gps devices that they usually carry when they are going to events with big crowds, ect. This is by thier choice, not mine. Getting these high tech items were my sons idea because of so many children getting abducted by sex affenders. And I do not make them carry these things. They are both very smart kids and think children and adults should carry some sort of tracking device to use as a safety measure.
So no I would not allow implants in either of my children.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Definetly not. If you're going to do that you might as well put a collar around their neck. Like some folks do. I see that crap in the mall all the time.

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
ive recently read some good material in paranoia magzine "the conspiracy reader".....linking serial killers to Cia mind control...mk ultra programs and i also believe that child abductions that are happening are perpatrated by mk ultra operatives ....child abduction before 1950 was almost unheard of .....i doubt very much that a certain section of the populace just became incredibly perverted the last 50 years or so and especially in the last 20 years ....this is part of the plot to get you to accept the chip for your children first in the name of safety ....then you can have yours next.....its just a stepping stone towards the global elite shutting the prison door on the global population....

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
they would have to chop my hand off first! anybody knows about chip implants via vaccines? i'm wondering where the chip is ending up in that case.. surely not in the hand or in the forehead

posted on Apr, 6 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What's funny about it all is the government will probably put these chips in to supposedly stop "sexual predators" and "child molesters". What's funny about that? Well if you do some searching you'll find some wild claims of child sex rings in the White House. So is the government behind child sex slavery? I don't really know but there sure are some wild claims out there...

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Well you can make profit out of fear. because it promotes survival.

If the goverment justifies chips-->sex offenders--> parents have fear--> therefore they consume more

-The next 'big' market, create more jobs

-In the name of safety, security, protection, is playing off of fear.

-anyone read "Rebel Sell" not that it's based off this topic, but it's one of the best books out there, puts things in perspective.

posted on Apr, 22 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
DONT EVER EVER allow them to chip you... it is the absolute cherry on their cake.

If you're chipped, you cannot ascend conciously... you will remain on this limited 3D plane and whats worse is you can be totally controlled and killed at the press of a button... if that seems ridiculous to you then you're obviously not thinking about it, are you?

posted on Apr, 25 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No chance. I wouldn't let anyone put any form of ID chip in me, my family, and especially any of my children. I've had talks with my mom about this and she's a firm believer that that would infact be the "mark of the beast".

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Friend of mine had a lay over in miami from his international flight while on his way back into town.. We had heard reports on alex jones that verichip was down there giving people "free vip access" if they would get chipped. The club i believe was called Amica(sp?) or amico? something like that. He went down there... the van was out front, but no one was getting chipped. My friend was able to find the club owner and talk to him for a little while. They only offered the freechip/vip on friday or saturday (i forget which). By the reports of the owner of the club there were hundreds of people getting chipped.

For what?

TO GET INTO A VIP LOUNGE.

For the sake of all the intelligent people on the earth. I hope that the NWO thins out the herd a little bit.

top topics

join