It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a vision regarding the World Economic Forum - they must be stopped..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: chr0naut

Actually its thou shalt not MURDER

Yes, I am in total agreement that it translates better to "murder" rather than "kill".

Murder would be intentional killing, and without explicit legal sanction.

Thank you for highlighting the distinction.

Jesus took things even further and identified that it is the intention that is the sin:

"You have heard that it was said to the ancients, ‘Do not murder’ and ‘Anyone who murders will be subject to judgment.’ But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment." - Matthew 5:21.

(In the passage the word "anger" (Greek ὀργίζω [orgidzo]) translates to: 'provoked, enraged, exasperated, or aroused to anger').

edit on 16/6/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

originally posted by: Scubalicious
I wish I had visions.

God won’t save you.

With all that’s been going on in the world throughout history, if there was a GOD, I imagine he’s been getting off watching all this happen.

The people need to crack it, we all need to crack it.

There needs to be anarchy for change.

Why do people go off chops shooting school kids and innocent people when clearly we have more important targets to fire upon.

God will not save us, but UNITY might.

That vision is my wish.

YOU have made this into an argument about religion, why are you deflecting from the vein of the thread which is about the evil that is definitely there in Schwab and the WEF as well as in the Bilderbergers etc.

Why.

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO DEFLECT.

Regardless of whether this came from the thread authors subconscious OR a genuine psychic perception induced by an altered state of consciousness (Shaman do it all the time though there method is far more primitive and involved mostly an altered state induced through hallucinogens while FlyInTheOintment's method is far more in line with state of mind induced state of being which is far more in line with Christian Visionary's, Buddhist Monk's and other Mystics), your point is off topic and damned stupid to make as the first comment.

Fine so YOU DON'T believe in a higher power let along GOD from what you have said here.

There does NOT need to to Anarchy, Anarchy is the tool of the ANTI CHRIST, the REVOLUTIONARY the REBELLION the DEVIL is the False God of Rebellion.

Instead of Anarchy which has been the tool of the evil clique that have hidden in the Freemasons, the Illuminati, the Rosicrucian's before them but which really draws much of it's hatred for the Church from Voltair and his fellow evil thinkers and so sought to DESTROY Christianity and has manifested over the ages again and again in things such as the Freemason created revolt of 1910 in Portugal at the start of the twentieth century which ultimately failed followed by the Russian Revolution which also backfired on them, all ANARCHY has ever done is create suffering, create a NEW Bourgeoise class rather than reforming the Current or OLD elite class and led to more corruption and distress upon the ordinary people than even the previous class ever did.

So NO we most certainly do NOT need Anarchy, what we need is our OWN elite to displace or force reform upon the current EVIL clique in charge of the world, we need to Displace the likes of Freemasonry but remember that most masons are completely innocent of the crimes committed by a small group in charge of them at and above the 33rd degree.

And remember the Masons coming as they were from the inspiration of Voltair and other whose real emphasis was a plan for the destruction of CHRISTIANITY and the CHURCH - not just one church but THE Church the body of Christ on earth as in all Christianity (the Freemasons actually go back to at least the 10th century in Germany WHERE they DID Begin NOT EGYPT OR ISRAEL and they have nothing to do with the building of Solomon's temple they need to remember Christ warning the fate of those that call themselves Jews but are NOT Jews but the Synagogue of SATAN/Lucifer).

They have also been behind many of the Revolts in south America and attempted revolt's before the twentieth century.

So I would warn you that you need to re-educate YOURSELF, look again at how many lives were lost in Anarchist driven revolts over the ages and how they ALWAYS failed or ended up worse for the people supposedly liberated from the old order under the NEW order, the Communist system was the embodiment of almost everything they wanted, it attacked the Church, it outlawed religion, it destroyed the former elite class and it MASSACRED MILLIONS of mostly innocent poor people.

So yes we need rid of Schwab and his vile elite cronies but we really do NOT need misguided puppet Anarchists fulfilling the vile plans of hundreds of years dead Anti Christian thinkers who HATED God.

You might not believe but I urge you to watch this and carefully note what is said.
www.ourladyofgoodsuccess.com...

And don't worry about Catholic or not Catholic, Christian is all you need to be to get it, remember the Virgin Mary was made mother of Christs apostle by Christ on the Cross that Apostle was the youngest of his Apostles and so the first of the Christians by that argument and also as Heir to the throne of David like David and Solomon Jesus would have his MOTHER as QUEEN the Queen Mother is a better description, after the king the Mother of Solomon the Gebirah was actually the second most powerful person in the Kingdom and could and did Intercede on matters with her son and we as Christians that believe in Mary believe she does the same with her prayers to her son on the behalf of many on earth even non believers.

Disney, Children being educated to be GAY before they even know how to count to ten, who is ruling the world and through whom they do this.
All foretold.

I made this about religion?
Bahahaha,

Put down your vodka Pelosi, please re-read my post then compare it to the tangent in which you drifted this thread and blew my post out of the water with drunken word salad.

Please…….

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Hey, I'd like to inquire about your dream-like experience.

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
But the other day, I was resting in my chair, when I began to drift into a somnolescent state, halfway between sleep & waking, so called 'hypnogogia'.
What was the time of day? Were you sober? (i.e. no alcohol)

And in that state, I had a vision of exceptional clarity, in which I saw Klaus Schwab & some of his contemporaries on the stage at one of the recent WEF events,

Are you sure the vision wasn't merely playing into your expectations? Did you go to sleep thinking about WEF? What was your mood at that time? During the vision, were you given over to emotions?

What were the angles you viewed the scenario from?

And the summary of the vision was thus: A voice clearly stated, without any room for doubt - "They MUST be stopped"

Did the voice sound male or female? When it emphasized "must", were there noticeable changes in its inflection?

Why would god himself send you a vision? Doesn't it seem more likely that it was an intermediary?

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Thank you for pointing out the very important distinction between sinful murder, and a righteous kill.

I'm a Christian, and I can 100% confirm that God does not judge soldiers for their actions in warfare, so long as those actions are based in the righteousness of the cause, the greater good, following orders in a manoeuvre which is designed to achieve specific positive end points.

Soldiers are not condemned, period.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hjesterium

Hi,

Vision occurred around lunchtime, I don't drink or take drugs, ever.

At the time before having the vision, the WEF was far from my mind, I was watching TV with my wife & it was nothing related to politics/conspiracy stuff, so the vision could be said to have been 'spontaneous', particularly as I wasn't praying or meditating to seek guidance of any sort. I viewed the event as though I was in front of the stage, to the left side from my perspective. I had no emotional affect of any sort, my mood was sort of ambivalent, until the voice emphasised 'MUST', at which point I became alert, and woke from the vision with my usual sense of 'woah' after a vision of that sort. I do get them quite often, and I dream five or six (or even more) times every night, almost always remember the entire dream sequence for each one. There has frequently been a prophetic overtone to many of the dreams, a godly sense of presence, but I also experience dreams of a negative or diabolical nature, where I am attacked by dark forces. These are approximately five of ten dreams, so it's about 50/50 between being attacked, and being blessed.

Side point:

I've dreamt of huge volcanic eruptions for two nights running, something I never usually think about, but especially last night it was the most powerful eruption you could imagine, i saw it from the perspective of floating over the edge of the crater as it went off - my goodness, that was the biggest shock I've had in any dream as long as I can remember! I saw the whole event - kids who had been picnicking on the rim of the crater were terrified & overcome almost immediately by the pyroclastic flow, the super-heated ash & rock. Just thought I'd record it for the heck of it, perhaps an eruption is due.

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Good to know. Ever had any visions stimulated by sunlight?

Has your wife taken notice of these moments where you involuntarily slip into a sort of trance? Has she tried to shake you out of it to no avail? Do your dreams/visions leave you exhausted?

Now regarding your vision, were you the only one at that time glimpsing the economic masterminds? Do you believe this was occurring the very moment you had the vision or did this take place in the future?

As regards the mountain dream, was it Mt. Rainier by any chance? Did a new caldera seem to form afterward? And did you see anything pertaining to Lake Tahoe?

Yeah, that's why I asked about different angles.

posted on Jun, 18 2022 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

In chapter 18 verse 23 the word “sorceries” is translated from Greek as "Medication ("pharmacy"), i.e., (by extension) magic (literally or figuratively)". That word means pharmaceuticals, ie. medications or potions in relation to, or in association with magic and sorcery. This would include modern things like vaccines in addition to poisons, cures and narcotics.

REVELATION 18:23 - KING JAMES VERSION (KJV)
“And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.”

Based on the context of this verse, I'd say that the plural word "sorceries" here covers magic as well as pharmaceuticals, meaning they are using all of the tricks from the Greek translation of the word.
edit on 18-6-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join