It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Congressman’s 17-Year-Old Daughter Died Unexpectedly

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Exactly, you can speculate on anything BUT the covid injection, which is the most shady sh# I've ever seen but you're a conspiracy theorist to even suggest it. That's some strong mass psychosis going on.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
What is weird....
speculating cause of death may be drugs/suicide = OK
speculating cause of death may be CV injection = NO OK...oh hell no, don't even entertain that idea, you must be a crazy conspiracy theorist, blah blah blah.

Who's speculating?
not the OP, with all due respect
edit on 14-6-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

Yes, all cause mortality in ages 18-39 will increase 80% because the last few years were stressful. Shouldn't this have happened historically like, I don't know, during world War 2? Why is it only happening now?
Well to be fair, people were much tougher back then. They had to be.

You don't just develop micro clots, strokes and myocarditis at 17 years old because you're "stressed." People have been stressed for millions of years.

Nobody is saying that, you have ABSOLUTELY no evidence she has any of those issues, yet it is the vaxx? it could be a dozen things and one of them is potentially the vaccine. All the rest is hyperbole

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

People have been stressed for millions of years.

I'm not sure it's ever been, in the way it is now, literal brainwashing by social media, and msm in general. Never before was the "information" that causes stress, shoved down everyones throat.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

When I hear of cases like this I think of two things
Suicide and drug overdose.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

People have been stressed for millions of years.

I'm not sure it's ever been, in the way it is now, literal brainwashing by social media, and msm in general. Never before was the "information" that causes stress, shoved down everyones throat.

I'm not saying the girl died of stress, just takling about stress as it pertains to the modern information age in general, especially the last 5 years.

No idea what the girl died from, yes, it "could" be an adverse reaction, but could also be a thousand other things.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Exactly, you can speculate on anything BUT the covid injection, which is the most shady sh# I've ever seen but you're a conspiracy theorist to even suggest it. That's some strong mass psychosis going on.

thats the crux of the issue.... the pro-vax have the cat-bird seat because the Group Mind tells the follower the anti-vax complainers are the lunatics, the 'official' propagandists won over 1930 Germany populace using the same conditioning which then allowed Hitler to arm/war/holocaust plans to manifest...
the CV+COVID operation turns a blind-eye on issues which do not reinforce the plot-line... the mass Group Mind which is created, is known to the insiders as building a non-living entity known as an 'Egregore' or 'Thought Entity' that feeds off each individuals' Limbic brain region, AKA; The reptilian part of the human brain

sound familiar ? Dark "Thought Spirits" inhabiting humans ?
SEE:

Reptilian conspiracy theory - Wikipedia

Estimated Reading Time: 8 mins
According to British conspiracy theorist David Icke, who first published on this theme in his 1999 work The Biggest Secret, tall, blood-drinking, shape-shifting reptilian humanoids from the Alpha Draconis star system, now hiding in underground bases, are the force behind a worldwide conspiracy against humanity...

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Like I said in the other thread, even though Congress exempted themselves and their staff from the covid-19 vaccines, there are still a few who trusted the pharmaceuticals and fauci, and got vaccinated anyway.

Too bad.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

When I hear of cases like this I think of two things
Suicide and drug overdose.

She did get depressed after all those little kids were killed in Texas a couple weeks ago. Started volunteering herself to show people how to treat gunshot wounds. Too cautious. Could lead to depression.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Mate that is a total speculative shot in the Dark to say it's the vaccine .

17yo girl in college , Who knows what happened could be one of a hundred things .

If it was the Vaccine , Know one will ever find out EVER .
edit on 14-6-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

My guess would be 99.9999997%

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Give us a list of the 100 things that kill healthy 17 year olds in their beds who are found unresponsive and dead out of the blue. Please, let me here this list of yours.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Give us a list of the 100 things that kill healthy 17 year olds in their beds who are found unresponsive and dead out of the blue. Please, let me here this list of yours.

It would be one thing if there wasn't some crazy SADS pandemic going on, but with SADS popping up everywhere... I'm going with that, and we know what "SADS" means.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

We have zero information as to what happened ZERO .

There are 1 million possibilities of death mate , Who knows .

Maybe She killed her self , Maybe it was drugs , Maybe she was murdered , Maybe a Jet Engine fell off an Airplane and plunged through the roof of there house and landed on her bed killing her Just like in the movie 'Donnie Darko ' .

My point is we know nothing so you cant just jump to the vaccine , Now once the information starts to trickle out then conclusions can be drawn .
edit on 14-6-2022 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Suggesting it's a vax is pure speculation. I'm not ruling it out as anything is possible...

But since it's a politicians daughter, there's no surprise they're keeping any cause of death ruled out. Politicians don't like having personal stuff about their kids out in the public. I'm sure if anyone thinks hard enough, we could come up with some possibilities, no sense voicing them as they'd be just as speculative.

She Died from the " Sides Effects of the Covid-19 Vaccine , is that So Hard to Admit ? Where is the Evidence Released to the Public to Refute that Obvious Assumption ? Just Another LYING Piece of Crap Story by Yours Truly the MSM ......

edit on 14-6-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

"obvious assumption"

> provides absolutely no evidence

Your case is bullet proof, I concede this debate

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   

As long as you openly admit it's pure speculation and all theories are equally possible without detailed knowledge of her medical history, then fine.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I find it funny that people still can't put two and two together.. Let me make it easy for those who still don't understand.

Pfizer ceo wants 50% of humanity dead by 2023

And before anyone says its a bc video... Please elaborate how that changes the context of the video....

Would you drink a pepsi if the owners of pepsi said they wanted to reduce world population? I personally would assume that the pepsi was dangerous and would stay away from it..... YET HERE WE HAVE THE CEO OF PFIZER WHILE HES AT A WEF MEETING OPELY TALKING ABOUT IT.. YOU KNOW THE SAME PEOPLE WHO MAKE ONE OF THE VAXS....

Why is this so hard to understand? They've been telling us exactly what their intentions have been for years!

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The "mass psychosis" is evident in the abject speculation in this thread. Zero evidence of a COVID related death doesn't stop ATS from assuming there is a connection.

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

When did a conspiracy theory website become a place of evidence? ITS A THEORY. We're here to talk about the possibility ..

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join