It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who are unafraid.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

No one from Jan 6th is sitting in jail with no charges. I don't know where you get that info from. You also are welcome to review the DOJ cases themselves.

I should hope they're charged by now, 2+ years out?

But are you denying there were no excessive detainments, with very slow (deliberately slow) prosecutions?

Rehl was allegedly one of the group's masterminds.

According to the indictment, he helped raise $5,000 for the effort. He also handed out walkie-talkie-style radios on the morning of the riot, as 100 Proud Boys assembled at the Washington Monument. And just before 3 pm that day he entered the Capitol through a west side door that was held open by other insurrectionists.

But what the father of two did not do, at least according to the indictment, is directly engage in violence. Nor did he carry a weapon or personally destroy property.

Rehl, a Marine Corps vet and the son and grandson of Philadelphia cops, has nonetheless been locked up nearly a year in pre-trial detention.

No weapon. No fighting. No destruction. Sitting in jail for a year. Sounds legit.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

also, for those who talk the talk, but suck ass when it comes time to walk.

www.revolver.news...

www.revolver.news...

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I'm head banging and fist pumping right now.

You can't see me doing it of course.

But it's still happening.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

You keep saying that most of the right didn't do anything wrong. I never said they did.

I want exactly what is happening. What the heck led up to this group of people trying to stop the electoral process and keep an unelected President in office. This has never happened. We have never had a President encourage his base that the election was stolen from him and try anything and everything to remain in power.

I'm not blaming my Republican neighbors, or family. They are just as disgusted with the cult of Trump.

Just as I believe any violent left rioters should be punished. I'm sure there were people who entered the Capitol caught up in the hype, they have said as much in court. I bet if anyone actually made it into the federal buildings in Portland you would have had a few who wandered in as well. I would also want them charged if that is the law.

I also support the right to peacefully protest whether they are right or left.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:15 AM
link   

What the heck led up to this group of people trying to stop the electoral process and keep an unelected President in office. This has never happened. We have never had a President encourage his base that the election was stolen from him and try anything and everything to remain in power.

a good number of us believe that the election was indeed stolen BAMN. We can't prove it quite yet, and Trump didn't do himself any favors by acting like a pissed off child about it, rather than calmly gather the facts needed to topple the whole corrupt system, as needs to be done.

I wonder what you will have to say if it's ever proven that like many other things, Trump was right on this as well.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Hmmm. Guessing you never heard of Kalief Browder? Held at Rikers for 3 years without a trial at 16 years old? For supposedly stealing a backpack?

Long delays are not uncommon. Your article also notes that many of the legal defense teams were stating it would take them a year to be prepared.

This is not Bob from down the street. Those people were charged, released and allowed to go out of the country, to other states, etc.

This is a Proud Boy leader charged with conspiring to obstruct the certification of the 2020 presidential election by Congress.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

You keep saying that most of the right didn't do anything wrong. I never said they did.

I want exactly what is happening. What the heck led up to this group of people trying to stop the electoral process and keep an unelected President in office. This has never happened. We have never had a President encourage his base that the election was stolen from him and try anything and everything to remain in power.

I'm not blaming my Republican neighbors, or family. They are just as disgusted with the cult of Trump.

Just as I believe any violent left rioters should be punished. I'm sure there were people who entered the Capitol caught up in the hype, they have said as much in court. I bet if anyone actually made it into the federal buildings in Portland you would have had a few who wandered in as well. I would also want them charged if that is the law.

I also support the right to peacefully protest whether they are right or left.

Have you heard about the film "2000 Mules" yet?

It chronicles large-scale vote harvesting and ballot box stuffing that occurred in the 2020 elections.

We had a presidential election where vast swaths of the public were permitted to "vote by mail" out of fear of the COVID.

This has never happened before.

Some allege that this tipped the scales of the election. It's a very contested and controversial idea. Some are adamant that an election was stolen. Others are adamant it didn't make a difference. Then there are those that make threads about it on ATS, serious and satirical.

So the "cause and effect" here is not very hard to ascertain. One of the most controversial elections in US history took place in 2020. That seems to have pushed some folks, like those at Jan 6 riots, over the edge, and some acted very violently and inappropriately in response to the election controversy. By the same token, many legitimate questions and concerns about the elections' legitimacy were swept under the carpet, court hearings closed unceremoniously on technicalities. "BOOM Krakens" and so forth.

I think it's find to have these hearings, in all seriousness, but full context and understanding of what led up to them is important.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:21 AM
link   

I will certainly apologize. However just as he said "Covid will go from 15 cases to 0" and he'll release his health care plan in 2 weeks, it's doubtful anything beyond the usual fraud cases will appear. They have been actively charging people since 2020, so it's not like anything is being ignored.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Sure I know of it. The film people are being charged to see? By the guy convicted of fraud and pardoned by Trump?

The one that involves True The Vote? The group that told the GBI and the feds they had concrete proof and someone that could testify to the fraud? That when the GBI stated they needed the testimony from the witness because the cell phone information was not conclusive, so they and the FBI requested more info and to get a statement and claims from the witness from True The Vote, but True The Vote never responded to the requests. They made a movie instead? I'm familiar with it.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

It's literally free to watch on a number of platforms

Seems like you have a problem with either honesty or being well informed

Hell it was posted all over this site for free

So forgive us If we're skeptical of your analysis on anything

edit on 6/10/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/10/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Sure I know of it. The film people are being charged to see? By the guy convicted of fraud and pardoned by Trump?

The one that involves True The Vote? The group that told the GBI and the feds they had concrete proof and someone that could testify to the fraud? That when the GBI stated they needed the testimony from the witness because the cell phone information was not conclusive, so they and the FBI requested more info and to get a statement and claims from the witness from True The Vote, but True The Vote never responded to the requests. They made a movie instead? I'm familiar with it.

I watched the trailer. You should at least give a look.

I saw legit video of real live people. With bags of ballots. Stuffing them into mail boxes. Then kneeling down and taking cell phone pics of the mail box they'd just stuffed the ballots in.

Some of the folks doing this were only tracked via their cell phone pings off local towers. You see, the cameras required, by law, to be monitoring federal mail drops were...shut off for some reason?

They had masks on though, dang, wouldn't you know. It's really odd how this COVID thing lined up all of these circumstances, mail-in voting, permission of public to wear masks when, say, stuffing ballots in mail boxes.

You know frogs, you seem well-equipped to believe all sorts of ghost stories about legions of ProudBoys encamped outside D.C., ready to swoop in take the capital by force, and yet, you're very dismissive about the possibility of vote tampering in 2020. Selective about conspiracy theories, it would seem.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I will certainly apologize. However just as he said "Covid will go from 15 cases to 0" and he'll release his health care plan in 2 weeks, it's doubtful anything beyond the usual fraud cases will appear. They have been actively charging people since 2020, so it's not like anything is being ignored.

or just like "they spied on me", which was laughed at, until it wasn't.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   

so you haven't a clue about what that documentary found. Noted.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
Ah, but again. A claim of proof, when requested by the very people that can do something about it, they go silent and never provide it.

Was there fraud. Sure. There always is. Was there a huge massive conspiracy to prevent the re-election of Trump? Not likely. Lawyers have been sanctioned because so many claims were incorrect, frivolous and outright using fake info.

I don't care if you're skeptical of me. I would expect nothing less.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have to giggle at the IQ and gullibility of anyone who thinks any facts are going to be presented to suggest this wasn’t a huge farce they jumped on to distract from a stolen election. Only the people could who still believe that, as the numbers we are fed suggest, joe Biden is thee most popular person to ever walk the earth followed far in second by Jesus Christ whose popularity pales in comparison. Trump gaining 45 million votes but still a guy who didn’t even run beat him by a longshot? Cmon, no self respecting person can possibly still buy that.

posted on Jun, 10 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

this is purely rhetorical, but just think of all the backtracking that would have to be done if fraud to the level of altering the election was proven. The whole Jan 6th thing would look different, all the lies about "most secure election in the history of man", and the second impeachment. Most of the Dem's narratives would crumble. Now with all that, why would there be such a strong effort to make sure nobody questions the outcome of the 2020 election?

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I found a detailed break down of everything.
www.justsecurity.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

What do you mean no one questions it? 60 Court cases, multiple state audits and investigations. The DOJ investigated specific claims the President made. Multiple people in states such as Florida and Arizona arrested for fraud, PA former congressman just charged, Meadows under investigation.

There is fraud, as their always is. However no massive country wide fraud has been found.

posted on Jun, 16 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   
LOL

I HAD to put this here. Micheal Cohen is really excited for today's hearing!

WARNING there are F bombs

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join