It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinny Bob - A Comprehensive Forensic Analysis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He climbs into feet first, like a dress.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Remember when ATS members didn't out of their way to discredit every thread posted, and if they did, it didn't sound as if it was coming from a teenage girl.

I remember when ATS members had a sense of humour and didn't jump on other members for having a sense of humour , simpler days I guess.

Anyone who's been on the Skinny Bob train since the beginning will know of the problems with the footage that point out the fakery behind it , that doesn't mean it isn't interesting or it shouldn't be discussed it just it shouldn't be taken too seriously.

Last month was Bob's 11th anniversary , congratulations Ivan.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   

edit on 5-6-2022 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Remember when ATS members didn't out of their way to discredit every thread posted, and if they did, it didn't sound as if it was coming from a teenage girl.

Hell, I love the thread, Ive seen this before, thought it was semi-debunked but not because of the uniforms. IIRC there was a pretty informative thread here on ATS, and there are here's one from 2019

www.abovetopsecret.com...

another from 2011

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Gone are those days. It seems as though even a site like this, people end up falling for the nonsense and become adolescent "woke" folk.

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

But I'd love to find some comparable cgi from 2009 ...or today... that seems as "real." It is wonderfully done if an animation.

This is from 2011 so near enough to '09

posted on Jun, 5 2022 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Could be reverse engineered to give some serious information about a breakaway civilization from the 1930's.

From the video there appears to be a two story "gate"

Patterned after the pole supported gate at Los Alamos National labs

So what do family members do while quarantined in a breakaway civilization?

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 04:25 AM
link   
People really do be believing this stuff huh

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Pretty good puppetry if that is what it is. You can see micro-body movements near the eyes. ...and the "walking". amazing really if it isn't alive...

Only looks a little like one of the types of greys I saw...

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I remember when this video came out. It really kinda stuck in my mind .......still on the fence about this thanks for sharing again.

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
There’s Skinny Bob Merch out there in the WWW….

👽🛸🍺🥴

posted on Jun, 6 2022 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have only seen Orange Orbs in North West Arkansas around Mountainburg,AR after 911 happened in April 2002. I was in the Navy Reserve at the time and even woke up my family after 10pm local news and told them too take a look at it. I smoked a whole cig at the time and watched them move and shine for a few minutes one point in the sky and then black out and they reappeared in a few seconds later about 3 degrees away back and forth for like 7-9 minutes for a few times. It was on the local station radio station the next day and as well tv. There was a captain at the local 188th fighter wing in Ft. Smith and talked about it and said it was not apart of the A-10 fighter group that night and he saw it and they were not flares.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I have seen a lot more than most folks, but this stuff can be dangerous if you know too much or talk to the wrong people about it.

I seem to have some immunity for some reason, but I still have to be careful. I get preferential treatment when it comes to "what is Truth". I know it sounds pretty crazy and some of it is really difficult to describe. Especially when you start to be exposed to, and experience, non-locality, and ethereal presence in simultaneous multiple instances and iterations.

The depth of what is in the Universe is mind-blowing and humbling. The Maker is real...an ancient consciousness foci that is the cosmos itself...there is nothing that is not of the Maker. All consciousness is of the Maker. There is a virtual prism of life out there and a lot of it is consciously aware.

One of the extraterrestrials that visited me and my wife in our home was what many would call "Angel". It had what looked like wings holding it aloft, though it was only about the size of a human baby, its humanoid body emanated a bluish-white light.

I have seen/met about a half dozen or so extraterrestrials that have an actual physical body...several more that are non-corporeal and mostly telepathic. Whole thoughts that convey a meaning without any physical method of transmission. And with the ones that are good at it the mind flow comes in strong and clear.

Anyway...okay the coffee has kicked in obviously....I need to do some luandry.

Ya sure...anecdotal...iv'e heard it before. doesnt matter to me really. I have had these things happen to me all my life so it's part of who I am....you try to figure what you would do 'bout it... aint so easy as you might think.

But I am all about the truth and I gave you some slices of it right up there....you go figure it.

Been my whole life figuring it....*puts keyboard down*

edit on 28-6-2022 by Khurzon because: spelling

edit on 28-6-2022 by Khurzon because: spelling

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex Probably a zip or button at the back ……

posted on Nov, 28 2023 @ 04:51 PM
link   
jump to 9.38 for skinny bob

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join